Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 522. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Πόσoι Έλληνας είμαστε εδώ βρε παιδιά για να μετρηθoύμε!!!!!!!!
Έλα μεγάλε
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Just had my biggest minting bounty so far - 17.8K Grin

Anyway, just had a wee idea for another game for the insiders to play -

I want you to put a NUMBER in your sig.

That number is the minimum number of satoshis a single Zeit has to be worth before you are willing to pledge...

*hold your breath*

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY BITCOIN worth of convertible currency

To a (properly administrated etc) 'central fund' for ZCM projects?

My number is 3861

It'll be in my sig as soon as I post this.

You ARE allowed to alter the number as your circumstances change!

My thought is, we haven't the forum to even start talking about projects yet, much less actually afford to do them, so wouldn't it be nice for committed members to 'wear their hearts on their sleeves' & indicate what they are prepared to give to the movement & when? Bonus, it allows at least a snapshot of what the 'action' budget might be at certain times in the growth of the coin & the movement.

So, anyone else up for it?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
please....updata wallet  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Ah! Now, money whore and gold digger are terms I am familiar with. Thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

It does get a little tiresome when people who have never done anything else for the movement come here bleating over a measly 50k. That was about an hour of mining in week 2. I get the feeling people like that are simply dosh-whores fighting over scraps, and furthermore they aren't even holding any Zeit Sad

I mean, a mere quarter mill will mint more than that in a year FFS!

There are plenty of people here who have thrown hundreds of thousands, even millions, towards 'good causes' already. I lost 56K on Coinex, to me that's not even worth the effort of chasing up, it's coppers lost down the back of the sofa.

But yet as soon as 'we' DARE to be anything other than a combination of Mother Teresa & Street Cat Bob when dealing with them, we get slagged off for 'being hypocrites' (or worse!).

PLEASE Ray, whatever else you do with the forum ...

Make certain it has the best twat-filter you can get your paws on Wink

Man I crack up when I read some of your posts! I don't even know what a dosh-whore is, but that was funny!!

Me neither hahahaha

correct me if im wrong, but Dosh is slang for money and whore well thats a young lady who sells her self sexually for money, so she is a money whore which would probably imply a gold digger which is....you get the point haha
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Remember to mine, sell, and save whatever you can for Z-28
Is there a specific part of the day we're going to target or fire at will pretty much?

Z-28:03

It's pretty much up to the individual - time zones, resources, etc - but I'm hoping most will be able to operate from after 2100 GMT until the wee small hours of Saturday.

I suggest that people divide their 'ammo' so they can make 3-5 buys/hr for as long as they can stay in the game.

I'm not over-estimating our influence. We do not have the 'power' to actually manipulate a market. All we can do is show, as a community, that we have absolute faith in the future of this coin - in the hope that it will rub off on some of the dumpers & fence-sitters.

We are merely sheepdogs, once the flock starts moving, the job will do itself Wink

@Steve - life is too short to take seriously. Just coz we're changing the world doesn't mean we can't have fun doing it Wink

+1!!!!!!!!I hope i`ll have enough ammo for the Z-DAY!!!!!
Activity: 434

It does get a little tiresome when people who have never done anything else for the movement come here bleating over a measly 50k. That was about an hour of mining in week 2. I get the feeling people like that are simply dosh-whores fighting over scraps, and furthermore they aren't even holding any Zeit Sad

There are plenty of people here who have thrown hundreds of thousands, even millions, towards 'good causes' already. I lost 56K on Coinex, to me that's not even worth the effort of chasing up, it's coppers lost down the back of the sofa.

But yet as soon as 'we' DARE to be anything other than a combination of Mother Teresa & Street Cat Bob when dealing with them, we get slagged off for 'being hypocrites' (or worse!).

Man I crack up when I read some of your posts! I don't even know what a dosh-whore is, but that was funny!!

Me neither hahahaha
Is there a specific part of the day we're going to target or fire at will pretty much?

Z-28:03

It's pretty much up to the individual - time zones, resources, etc - but I'm hoping most will be able to operate from after 2100 GMT until the wee small hours of Saturday.

I suggest that people divide their 'ammo' so they can make 3-5 buys/hr for as long as they can stay in the game.

I'm not over-estimating our influence. We do not have the 'power' to actually manipulate a market. All we can do is show, as a community, that we have absolute faith in the future of this coin - in the hope that it will rub off on some of the dumpers & fence-sitters.

We are merely sheepdogs, once the flock starts moving, the job will do itself Wink

@Steve - life is too short to take seriously. Just coz we're changing the world doesn't mean we can't have fun doing it Wink
Activity: 266
NEW POOL FOR ZEITCoin

PROP PAYOUTS WITH VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU 64GB/SSD HETZNER DETICATED SERVERS

1% FEES WITH 0.5% BLOCK FINDER BONUS

JOIN US NOW

30 CONFIRMATIONS
Activity: 70
legendary

MINTPAL UPDATE Grin

ZEIT     0.00000003    +200.00%
people who liked Facebook still did not get their promised ZEIT. We are waiting...

People who liked Facebook obviously haven't been active enough in this thread to see the statement ZEITCOIN put out a couple of weeks ago about sending an email to [email protected] to claim their reward. Took me less than 10 minutes of going back through the thread to find it. People who liked on Facebook should probably stop waiting and be a little proactive instead.  Wink

legendary
people who liked Facebook still did not get their promised ZEIT. We are waiting...

People who liked Facebook obviously haven't been active enough in this thread to see the statement ZEITCOIN put out a couple of weeks ago about sending an email to [email protected] to claim their reward. Took me less than 10 minutes of going back through the thread to find it. People who liked on Facebook should probably stop waiting and be a little proactive instead.  Wink
GOOD GRIEF!

I go out for a few hours (interview) & what do I see when I come back?

ZEIT at NUMBER THREE on the CoinWarz charts Grin

Above Doge, above Flutters & Verts ....

Don't think it's true (rewards are wrong for a start)

But WHAT great free publicity!

Also noted that there's a small buy-wall starting to go up on MintPal @ 2.

THIS COIN IS GOING STRATOSPHERIC - with or without Z-28:03

Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
X11 sounds like a great option for the summer, when the ambient temp is too high to run my rig flat-out on Scrypt. By then the poor bugger will need a bit of a rest anyway Wink

I'll start researching it. Good heads-up Grin

Im on CPU-mining darkcoin atm. Not the most profitable yet but i think long term its good and also the scrypt demise is yet to fully kick in.

How well is it going CPU mining darkcoin? I've been looking for another coin I can CPU mine to possibly trade off for Zeit. I also occasional throw my awesome 7 - 14 Kh/s at Carboncoin, but that is another one I want to hold for long term because I feel it is a good project.

I had like 15Kh scrypt per core on one machine. That machine is now doing 25Kh on X11 for darkcoin.
That one machine probably mines 1DRK per week (4 cores ~100Kh).

For trading into ZEIT its probably not the best combination of reward and coin-value. But since CPU-mining ZEIT is definitely not worth it i was looking into other things for my machine to do while its running anyway.
I will keep the few DRK i have. The features of anonymity, their active development and general market value make it a noteworthy coin in my view.

Activity: 378

Dude didn't you read the million and one posts about this first it was like on facebook and follow on twitter and second you had to dm on twitter.

Activity: 110
We bow in its aura
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
If you have questions about minting go to this site https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4648-faq/ ,if that dont answer you question I dont know what will Cheesy
legendary
X11 sounds like a great option for the summer, when the ambient temp is too high to run my rig flat-out on Scrypt. By then the poor bugger will need a bit of a rest anyway Wink

I'll start researching it. Good heads-up Grin

Im on CPU-mining darkcoin atm. Not the most profitable yet but i think long term its good and also the scrypt demise is yet to fully kick in.

How well is it going CPU mining darkcoin? I've been looking for another coin I can CPU mine to possibly trade off for Zeit. I also occasional throw my awesome 7 - 14 Kh/s at Carboncoin, but that is another one I want to hold for long term because I feel it is a good project.
Jump to: