Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 524. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i never received the 50000 zeitcoins as bonus! i twittered and facebooked from the first day!i contacted zeitcoin at facebook, never got a reply. they deleted all my messages when i ask my 50000 and they blocked my facebook account so i cannot write anything at facebook page. i am asking why? why you act like this? if it is so, why you say that you will give these coins? at least give an answer and say something. What you want to show with this? give the fucking coins or give an ansere. blocking me from writing at facebook means that you spaming. you need us!!! you wanted likes at facebook and also followers at twitter.
i am asking all you guys...am i right or not?
i believe at zeitcoin and i am writing everywhere about this. i prepare a nice blog about zeitcoin. everybody can help to go high and make some profit here BUT first we have to have trust.
just my two cents.
Greetings from Greece

e.g STILL WAITING FOR MY 50000 ZEITCOINS AT MtSjSQ48jDhyDzt4KRq1NcFibL8fSbkanw

Πές μας την σελίδα όταν είσαι έτoιμoς!!!!
Activity: 12
i never received the 50000 zeitcoins as bonus! i twittered and facebooked from the first day!i contacted zeitcoin at facebook, never got a reply. they deleted all my messages when i ask my 50000 and they blocked my facebook account so i cannot write anything at facebook page. i am asking why? why you act like this? if it is so, why you say that you will give these coins? at least give an answer and say something. What you want to show with this? give the fucking coins or give an ansere. blocking me from writing at facebook means that you spaming. you need us!!! you wanted likes at facebook and also followers at twitter.
i am asking all you guys...am i right or not?
i believe at zeitcoin and i am writing everywhere about this. i prepare a nice blog about zeitcoin. everybody can help to go high and make some profit here BUT first we have to have trust.
just my two cents.
Greetings from Greece

e.g STILL WAITING FOR MY 50000 ZEITCOINS AT MtSjSQ48jDhyDzt4KRq1NcFibL8fSbkanw
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
For some reason the pool statistics at imine.at are not right: I mean it shows wrong amount of ZEIT per day for all miners.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Some good news, new OSX-Wallet with "Unlock Mint" is running (tested on 10.9.2 64bit).
I need one or two confirmations (Beta testers) for the binary.
Please PM, let us not produce spam about this here.

Thanks in advice,
Ray
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Looks like a good one here

Tell me how solo mining works here

You can find mining method at the mine pool, which is called you how mining tutorial.
Activity: 126
We need to get rid of the 2sat sell wall (1.44BTC) and set up a good couple of BTC buy wall @ 2sat in preparation for Z-28:03

Also, if we can get it done, Mintpal will show us +200% which could tempt new and old investors to buy more hopefully eating into that 3sat 30BTC sell wall.
Activity: 434
Me and my 1.2Mh/s are in.I am a suppoter of the coin.I haven`t spend any of my 5,7mill and i will keep mining so the coin go to the infinity and beyond.I think this community has something that other haven`t.This community is united so as i say the power of one is the power for all.Lets eat all the walls at black friday Z-28 and keep walking to the dream !!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
lol,so good a coin is.  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Someone who knows how, has to build a pool that mines all kinds of coins and then buys ZEIT.
It will help ZEIT to rise Smiley
Activity: 392
im solomining, keep that difficulty up

not long until we squeeze out all those who dont care about future value

we will have a supply of ~30 Billion ZEIT by the end of this week

we are currently on week 5, PoW will probably drop to 1 ZEIT/block in 7-10days

so stock up on em coins now, the market supply is going to stop stock pilling soon
if we converted all DOGE's to ZEIT, ZEIT would be ~300satoshi
all we need is a project platform and we could reach DOGE level community and more
Activity: 106
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.
Difficulty is rising but untill tonight i will keep mining Grin Grin

I will  continue to develop  Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Not sure if there's an exchange thread. Anyone interested in trading Zeitcoin for WeAreSatoshi (WAS) Coin. Please PM me with offers. Thanks,
Activity: 210
Thanks winevirus for your contribution on development zeitcoin.  Happy minning almost over, I mean 2 more weeks pow is done.  Do we have a countdown time something like mintcoin has?  Thanks

I like the PoW countdown idea. Maybe it could be added to the website or one of the devs can update the original post everyday !
Activity: 18
Anyone who lost Zeit on CR will be interested in this. Seems there is new ownership of CR, old devs, programmers, whatever you want to call them looks to have been fired. And most importantly, there is a "plan" in place to reimburse all lost Zeit.

http://pastebin.com/K7cGNy15

Also, winevirus, I see that you stated you are the new dev of Zeit. Really? Is ZEITCOIN not running the show anymore?

Hey Steve,

I am still running the show however have been dealing with a family member on palliative care. I have been in constant contact with a few members who are working on projects and have handed the development reins to winevirus. We will have new wallets very soon and a new official forum. They will be announced very shortly. If anyone wants to ask me anything anytime please email me [email protected] I will get to them when I can.

Thanks guys and I love to see how this community is growing.

I was just about to write this, and then it said a reply had been posted. You suck. Cheesy
Thanks winevirus for your contribution on development zeitcoin.  Happy minning almost over, I mean 2 more weeks pow is done.  Do we have a countdown time something like mintcoin has?  Thanks
Activity: 112
Anyone who lost Zeit on CR will be interested in this. Seems there is new ownership of CR, old devs, programmers, whatever you want to call them looks to have been fired. And most importantly, there is a "plan" in place to reimburse all lost Zeit.

Also, winevirus, I see that you stated you are the new dev of Zeit. Really? Is ZEITCOIN not running the show anymore?

Hey Steve,

I am still running the show however have been dealing with a family member on palliative care. I have been in constant contact with a few members who are working on projects and have handed the development reins to winevirus. We will have new wallets very soon and a new official forum. They will be announced very shortly. If anyone wants to ask me anything anytime please email me [email protected] I will get to them when I can.

thanks for letting us know and take the time you need and hope everything works out for you, im sure it will. Smiley, im sure we in capable hands....even if his tag is winevirus...... Sad........ Wink
Activity: 88

Hey Steve,

I was just about to write this, and then it said a reply had been posted. You suck. Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

Hey Steve,

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
something is odd, i can only account for about 40% of the network hashrate with listed pools

wheres the majority of our network hashrate coming from? Solominers?

sure ... with my 8 mh/s do what I can ...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

Jump to: