Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 523. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
X11 sounds like a great option for the summer, when the ambient temp is too high to run my rig flat-out on Scrypt. By then the poor bugger will need a bit of a rest anyway Wink

I'll start researching it. Good heads-up Grin

Im on CPU-mining darkcoin atm. Not the most profitable yet but i think long term its good and also the scrypt demise is yet to fully kick in.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
does minting even works when wallet is encrypted and not synced? Or should wallet be always open inorder to mint?

Minting is a "wallet-thing"... Wallet needs to be open and synced. Then you have a chance to mint (after a coinage of ~20 days.)
Wallet is only open for minting, not for outgoing transactions - that is the difference.

So long,
Ray

Activity: 84
Me and my 1.2Mh/s are in.I am a suppoter of the coin.I haven`t spend any of my 5,7mill and i will keep mining so the coin go to the infinity and beyond.I think this community has something that other haven`t.This community is united so as i say the power of one is the power for all.Lets eat all the walls at black friday Z-28 and keep walking to the dream !!!!!!!!!!

Ha! It's like you are talking about me! I have exactly same amount of zeits and also 1.2mhs rig Cheesy Except I don't mine zeit now. I am mining blitz and then sell them for zeit Smiley
Wha do you think abut the price of blitz?Huh

Well now its about 550 sat each, so not so much yet, but still pretty profitable as I can mine about 2k blitz in 24h so if I sold 2k blitz for 550sat each, I could buy over 500k zeits if the price is 2 sat. Also you can only mine just over 6 days blitzcoins from now on so I think the price will get much higher!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
does minting even works when wallet is encrypted and not synced? Or should wallet be always open inorder to mint?
legendary

New Wallet seems to run fine on: 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks.

Regards,
Ray

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

HOLD them. At least until mining stops in 6 days and 12 hours. I'm looking for at least 2000sat (which makes it 1 cent a coin) I think once it hit's places like Mintpal we will see a nice bump.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
NEW POOL FOR ZEITCoin

PROP PAYOUTS WITH VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU 64GB/SSD HETZNER DETICATED SERVERS

1% FEES WITH 0.5% BLOCK FINDER BONUS

JOIN US NOW

30 CONFIRMATIONS
NEW POOL FOR 42 Coin

JOIN US NOW

30 CONFIRMATIONS

Wrong thread there guy.

fixed the post Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
NEW POOL FOR 42 Coin

JOIN US NOW

30 CONFIRMATIONS

Wrong thread there guy.
Activity: 434
Me and my 1.2Mh/s are in.I am a suppoter of the coin.I haven`t spend any of my 5,7mill and i will keep mining so the coin go to the infinity and beyond.I think this community has something that other haven`t.This community is united so as i say the power of one is the power for all.Lets eat all the walls at black friday Z-28 and keep walking to the dream !!!!!!!!!!

Ha! It's like you are talking about me! I have exactly same amount of zeits and also 1.2mhs rig Cheesy Except I don't mine zeit now. I am mining blitz and then sell them for zeit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

Hey Steve,

I am still running the show however have been dealing with a family member on palliative care. I have been in constant contact with a few members who are working on projects and have handed the development reins to winevirus. We will have new wallets very soon and a new official forum. They will be announced very shortly. If anyone wants to ask me anything anytime please email me [email protected] I will get to them when I can.

Thanks guys and I love to see how this community is growing.

Ok great to hear! You've been through so much with getting this coin off the ground and keeping it alive and weathering the shite storm sent your way from CR. I would have hated to lose you as a member of the community as well, so I was just concerned is all. Please take all the time you need to take care of your family member. The coin and community are in good hands. I saw winevirus in that chat session asking how they intend to repay all of the Zeit that was lost, so he is definitely handling it from that end too. Unfortunately, the thread got hijacked by a couple of guys arguing in techno-babble about what was the best way to secure an exchange or something like that, so the "new CEO" of CR never responded.
NEW POOL FOR ZEITCoin

JOIN US NOW

30 CONFIRMATIONS
Activity: 84

legendary
Some good news, new OSX-Wallet with "Unlock Mint" is running (tested on 10.9.2 64bit).
I need one or two confirmations (Beta testers) for the binary.
Please PM, let us not produce spam about this here.

Thanks in advice

Ok. You will send the PMs to me, or how should i understand your "unquoted" post?  Wink
Activity: 12
ok maybe he forgot me....what to say! if somebody can give me some thanks!!! my adress is MtSjSQ48jDhyDzt4KRq1NcFibL8fSbkanw
we have to promote this coin!
Activity: 48
Some good news, new OSX-Wallet with "Unlock Mint" is running (tested on 10.9.2 64bit).
I need one or two confirmations (Beta testers) for the binary.
Please PM, let us not produce spam about this here.

Thanks in advice
Activity: 27
Πόσoι Έλληνας είμαστε εδώ βρε παιδιά για να μετρηθoύμε!!!!!!!!

Translation: How many greeks are here?

Count me too Smiley
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
For some reason the pool statistics at imine.at are not right: I mean it shows wrong amount of ZEIT per day for all miners.

+1

I was looking at now, the statistics seem to actually higher.

Activity: 575
PND DevTeam
I will send you half if someone else could send some too, we should try to help each other.  Dev had trouble managing so many giveaways and might have missed a few un-intentionally.

Keep up the good work of letting others know about our Zeitcoin and community!

Wink
Activity: 434
Πόσoι Έλληνας είμαστε εδώ βρε παιδιά για να μετρηθoύμε!!!!!!!!
Jump to: