Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 545. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Those getting orphans, its fine, just relax. Your coin-age has not been destroyed, infact it should be part of subsequent PoS blocks you mint.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
So to add to the others saying theirs arent minting.

3 of 18 of my mintings are grayed out ?s that wont confirm.  All say 0 of 4 confirmations.  Losing 17% of my mintings is unacceptable.

PS: Also how often is a given coin minted?  I keep getting 10k stakes that end up minting around 140 zeit.  If minting were daily that should be 25/365 = 0.06849 = approximately 685 coins.
Activity: 349
What is happening with this coin - i have 20 million i have been holding - and all i have seen is the price drop lower and lower...

now at 1 satoshi on Mintpal? i bought into the mission for the coin, i actively read this thread... what am i missing to reinstall my confidence?

It's all a scam.  first they stole our Zeit on the exchanges, and then they robbed the wallets on the online wallet.

It's the developer and/or friends who are dumping our wallets to fast convert into BTC

I just looked through your post history. All you do is ask stupid questions what are either un-answerable (why is this the price so low, why havnen't you got the difficulty to go higher) or spreading FUD.

Hence, I'm laughing at your loss.

HAHAHAHAHA see!

mind if I join you tux

hahahahhahahaha
Activity: 70
Steals 15 million Zeit, then launches strawman attacks.  Because logical fallacies make convincing arguments (not) and makes up for stealing from people.

Returning our Zeit is simple as bringing the wallet back up.  If you can't do that then it's theft.  No terms of service can counteract the law, theft is theft.

Law?? hahaha
Look ,you lost out, sorry to say that. It wasn't intentional or malicious, it just happened.
So since none of us have anything to do with your problem involving FaSan or the online wallet.
Try messaging the person who can help you.
We've done what we can, the rest is on you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
So instead of reading what Behold wrote and heading his advice you are going to continue your ranting and make even more enemies here? You claim your coins were stolen? Post a screenshot from the blockchain showing that they were moved from the online wallet into someone else's wallet. Or, you could swallow your pride, admit it was pretty stupid of you to leave that many coins in an online wallet and not checking into the thread from time to time to see what is going on. That shows right there that you have no interest in this community at all and all you want was to make a quick buck. Have fun!
Activity: 70
This coin is a scam.  

I was robbed 15 million on the online Zeitcoin wallet, no email warning and only a two day period to withdraw.  

This is theft, plain and simple.  Don't give me bullchit that it's "lost", the money was stolen and someone has my money in addition to others

Lemme guess......cryptorush? Coinex?

The coin isn't the scam, it's the exchanges that bungled things. Blame the exchanges for stealing your coin.

Don't be a smart ass.  I am referring to Zeit-wallet.com

Look people here have already heard many others come in here shouting about things that they can take care of themselves or could have prevented had they kept up to date with their investment.
FaSan posted for about a week leading up to the date he took down the wallet.
He posted info to withdrawal zeit. Try to get in contact with him. He did the online wallet.

You can't just keep money in an online wallet and hope for the best. Not wise.
Plus you can't mint your coins on an online wallet anyway.
The crypto world is the wild west right now, anything can happen at a moments notice.
And why wouldn't check in the thread from time to time?
Even on reddit there was someone who had the same problem, he contacted FaSan and got his coins.
So instead of crying about it here, which is what everyone does it seems, maybe go acquire your investment by doing a little messaging, no one is going to hold your hand.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
and he doesn't understand the Movement Community and what is the idea behind this coin...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
What is happening with this coin - i have 20 million i have been holding - and all i have seen is the price drop lower and lower...

now at 1 satoshi on Mintpal? i bought into the mission for the coin, i actively read this thread... what am i missing to reinstall my confidence?

It's all a scam.  first they stole our Zeit on the exchanges, and then they robbed the wallets on the online wallet.

It's the developer and/or friends who are dumping our wallets to fast convert into BTC

I just looked through your post history. All you do is ask stupid questions what are either un-answerable (why is this the price so low, why havnen't you got the difficulty to go higher) or spreading FUD.

Hence, I'm laughing at your loss.

HAHAHAHAHA see!
Activity: 319
This coin is a scam.  

I was robbed 15 million on the online Zeitcoin wallet, no email warning and only a two day period to withdraw.  

This is theft, plain and simple.  Don't give me bullchit that it's "lost", the money was stolen and someone has my money in addition to others

The coin isn't the scam, it's the exchanges that bungled things. Blame the exchanges for stealing your coin.

Well that's a bit unsettling.

Things like this is exactly why I never keep any significant number of coins in an online wallet. In fact, any "online wallet" that doesn't give you the encrypted private keys in a secure manner (or let you import your own private keys) should not ever be touched.

Sorry for your loss, hope you are able to recover your coins.
legendary
And your proof of that is???
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

This coin is a scam.  

This is theft, plain and simple.  Don't give me bullchit that it's "lost", the money was stolen and someone has my money in addition to others

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 319
This coin is a scam.  

legendary
This coin is a scam.  

This is theft, plain and simple.  
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Simple example - 5 mins in Photoshop. But it must be more unique.. i know that...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
So let me get this straight to mint properly you have to do the following:

1. Always keep wallet-qt running.
2. If you previously encrypted it - unencrypt it (Or does the passphraise do something else like allow minting but no sending?)
3. Wait for profit..

20 days ago I had auto payout set to 5k from the pool is was using, so at this moment I'm seeing a bit random payout from 80 - 100 Zeit.. which seems lower than the 0,06%
Activity: 85
OK, 'guru' Tex,

Can you explain the whys & wherefores of

"Generated but not accepted" for 2 of my mintings today?

From what I gathered in MINT coin, it's basically PoS blocks orphaning out. I can't guarantee for sure or not, if it becomes a wider spread problem then I'll look into figuring out what the hell is going on. if it's only a few, then yeah, it's most likely just that.

Edit:

It's failing to get into the chain. From what I can see in the code, it varies, but in this case, I'm pretty sure it's just an orphan. Orphaned blocks follow the same route.

Well, it's happened to 2 of 9 mintings so far for me. Fortunately it's only 690 + 825 zeit at this stage so no major panic, but if it keeps happening at that rate when I'm minting on 5 million zeit buys, for sure I'll be screaming from the rooftops about it.

It sounds like the same issue some people were mentioning a couple of days ago.

Happening to me also but for much larger amounts. So far it has cost me over 60,000 ZEIT
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
This is funny - i mean the discussion about the logo - i've talked to zeitcoin a couple of weeks ago about the Coindesign...
Lets start a contest...

And let it be easy - like IBM, VISA, Starbucks etc.. It must be unique...

Greets,
Ray

It must stand out easily when scrolling down info sites like CoinWarz.

It must look just as good when it's wallet sized or OP sized but getting it right in the tiny format will do the most good for the coin, denk ik.
Jump to: