Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 541. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
That's about the only thing I noticed with my endless gray entries.  They seem to be climibing.  Of course, it gets a bit muddier because, in between, there are new gray entries, and it gets more and more difficult to follow.  It would be nice if they could be turned off somehow.

Try to use the filter on the top, instead of All there are two "Mined" options. I have no gray mined so I cannot test it.

The one "Mined" option shows me successful Mined (I had 3 as of this morning) and all the gray ones.
The other "Mined" option display nothing at all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I know someone is mining vertcoins so I just have to ask how you do that?
I have tried to to everything possible I can to start mining scrypt N coins but with no success.

Could someone tell me what to download and where?
What else I have to download than vertminer?

I have 3 x asus r9 270x GPUs

I would really really really appreciate if someone could help!

Thank you!

uhh...maybe try the Vertcoin community.
I'm pretty sure this one is Zeitcoin last time I checked.

*PM @LionOfNarnia

Believe me I have tried my best Cheesy It just seems that this community has the best people who will help!
Activity: 98
Also can someone tell me how often a given coin is minted?  Is it daily, monthly?

IE if i mint a 100k stake how long until that stake is minted again?

20 days, after that period it will start aging again and again and again...

But why I have 20 days old coins, but there is no minting??
Activity: 70
I have tried to to everything possible I can to start mining scrypt N coins but with no success.

Thank you!

uhh...maybe try the Vertcoin community.
I'm pretty sure this one is Zeitcoin last time I checked.

*PM @LionOfNarnia
Zeitcoin volume is quite low on MintPal. We have to be careful or we loose the ZeitCoin/BTC and move to LTC. Let's try to improve it a little bit.
Also can someone tell me how often a given coin is minted?  Is it daily, monthly?

25 percent POS is probably calculated if a block and it's intrest stays untouched. So ideally every 20 days, you get a POS block. This means in a year, you get 365/20=18,25 times POS. So every 20 days you get around 1,25 percent intrest because 1,0125^18,25=1,25 or 25 percent. This also means if you do not open your wallet for a year, you will get 22,5 percent.

If the intrest is not calculated in the 25 percent, then it's 28 percent ideally.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi Folks,

My mining is fairly puny, it only tallies up to about 1100KH/s so wondering what other coins you'd recommend mining to sell and cash in for Zeit?

Alternatively, I'm wondering if you reckon it's worth my while to pick up €100 or even €200 worth of Zeit instead to save on power costs?

Sure let me know what you guys reckon.

Thanks
Orb
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

This is also important for ZEIT, so ill leave this here

http://www.fusionshaver.com/r/Hirocoin/comments/215lkd/changing_landscape_for_scrypt/

This guy talks about memory hard hashing like scrypt-jane but basically this story applies
to all coins that will not be depending on SHA256 or scrypt in mid-2014.
ZEIT will be "fully" PoS by then and hence this might be what gives us amongst a few other
coins the ability to provide a safe harbour to owners of scrypt coins.

Activity: 84

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

legendary
That's about the only thing I noticed with my endless gray entries.  They seem to be climibing.  Of course, it gets a bit muddier because, in between, there are new gray entries, and it gets more and more difficult to follow.  It would be nice if they could be turned off somehow.

Try to use the filter on the top, instead of All there are two "Mined" options. I have no gray mined so I cannot test it.

Maybe we should add a new filter in the next wallet. Show everything except "Mined"...
Activity: 147
Also can someone tell me how often a given coin is minted?  Is it daily, monthly?

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Activity: 147
Another question: what will happen (regarding to POS) if your wallet is closed/offline for one year?
it's a coinage of 365 days... Is it possible to get your complete POS of 25%? Or is it lost?

Thanks in advice,
Ray

This.  I'd really like to get a positive confirmation on this.  

If i wake up to a crashed pc and i turn the wallet back on after 8 hours, will i receive all the mintings accrued over the last 8 hours?  Or even a whole year as Ray said.

Zeitcoin hasnt been posting much lately.  I hope this coins devs arent already fading away and with them this coin.
Activity: 178
btw, question. for the POS to work I only have to open  my wallet few times a week right?

Yes, but for me it takes a long time tonight. 6 unconfirmed orphans (or whatever it is...)
between 00.00 and 06.00 o'clock... Then the headshot with the last try... This amount value is always getting higher.

If it is allright, what we see here - we should kill this spam from the transaction log... or hide it with a separate button.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This coin is a scam.  

I was robbed 15 million on the online Zeitcoin wallet, no email warning and only a two day period to withdraw.  

This is theft, plain and simple.  Don't give me bullchit that it's "lost", the money was stolen and someone has my money in addition to others

Lemme guess......cryptorush? Coinex?

The coin isn't the scam, it's the exchanges that bungled things. Blame the exchanges for stealing your coin.

Don't be a smart ass.  I am referring to Zeit-wallet.com

Many guys have forget to take the coins from the Online Wallet and wrote me for help, and all have receive their coins without problems.

I've write you a PM, read it.

FaSan

Dropped you a pm regarding my zeit
Wallet with coins unlocked, but there's now incoming minted coins ...
Activity: 168
Another question: what will happen (regarding to POS) if your wallet is closed/offline for one year?
it's a coinage of 365 days... Is it possible to get your complete POS of 25%? Or is it lost?

Thanks in advice,
Ray

I think you get the whole 25% at once.
legendary

Thanks in advice,
Ray
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I send a email for reimbursement of coins but never have any reply from developers any one have for lost coins in Cryptorush  
Jump to: