Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 542. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/Raom2hg.jpg?1

What do you guys think when my coins start minting?

5 days or so. It's 20 days, and your starting deposits you weren't sending out started on March 9th, so on the 29th.

Thanks! I thought I already should have received something but as I received 550k and almost immediately sent the same amount so I get it now Smiley
Activity: 88
https://i.imgur.com/Raom2hg.jpg?1

5 days or so. It's 20 days, and your starting deposits you weren't sending out started on March 9th, so on the 29th.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i'm seeing about 1% on the POS.  My mining income came in at 100K chunks and now my POS is coming in at 1.2K chunks....pretty happy with it...only have about 40Mil coins, but will be very happy when those walls come down and this coin finally starts to take off....need more status updates from the community, more projects, more innovation!!!!! let's go guys
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
btw, question. for the POS to work I only have to open  my wallet few times a week right?

Yes, but for me it takes a long time tonight. 6 unconfirmed orphans (or whatever it is...)
between 00.00 and 06.00 o'clock... Then the headshot with the last try... This amount value is always getting higher.

If it is allright, what we see here - we should kill this spam from the transaction log... or hide it with a separate button.

I need to have my computer online all the time to be able to mint? I was thinking I just needed to open it just to receive.
My zeit has been in my wallet for 20 days soon. and ive just kept it closed.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Personally I am very happy with Zeitcoin.
Everything is working flawlessly.
Fast transactions - no problems with PoS.
I don't want to spend energy any more, PoS is the way to go.

My thanks to the devs of this coin.
Activity: 88
I saw some sweet PoS coins coming in this weekend, glad to see that's working correctly Smiley

It's working about 95%. There's still some PoS blocks that seem to be orphaned, which I said earlier was an issue with MINT as well. Not sure if that's due to the code or due to the blocks being generated similar to how they are when they're mined. Otherwise yeah, seems to be working pretty well. Personally I won't see PoS for another two weeks Tongue. I've moved coins from one wallet to another (Netbook to laptop, laptop to desktop, moved back to US, so I put them back on my laptop). I always keep multiple wallets, and completely forgot that transferring would screw my PoS :p
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
btw, question. for the POS to work I only have to open  my wallet few times a week right?

Yes, but for me it takes a long time tonight. 6 unconfirmed orphans (or whatever it is...)
between 00.00 and 06.00 o'clock... Then the headshot with the last try... This amount value is always getting higher.

If it is allright, what we see here - we should kill this spam from the transaction log... or hide it with a separate button.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
im in, lets buy those walls. sellers gonna cancel as soon as their walls start going down. And we will be at 4-6 pritty fast. what time at friday

Details later. Have patience.

For the next 4 days, just concentrate on getting some BTC together, and getting as many people onboard as possible.

btw the sell wall has grown by about 3 BTC since this morning, seems some idiots are happy to throw their fortunes away Wink
im in, lets buy those walls. sellers gonna cancel as soon as their walls start going down. And we will be at 4-6 pritty fast. what time at friday
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
This coin is a scam.  

I was robbed 15 million on the online Zeitcoin wallet, no email warning and only a two day period to withdraw.  

This is theft, plain and simple.  Don't give me bullchit that it's "lost", the money was stolen and someone has my money in addition to others

Lemme guess......cryptorush? Coinex?

The coin isn't the scam, it's the exchanges that bungled things. Blame the exchanges for stealing your coin.

Don't be a smart ass.  I am referring to Zeit-wallet.com

Many guys have forget to take the coins from the Online Wallet and wrote me for help, and all have receive their coins without problems.

I've write you a PM, read it.

FaSan
Activity: 112
went away for 3 days! came back to 30+ pages! taken a few hours to catch up but I have Smiley hope everyone had a great weekend! i know i did Cheesy

Didn't know angry acorns could even HAVE great weekends! You must have gotten laid.  Roll Eyes

haha we can and did! and infact i didnt but i wasnt in the frame of mind or state to even contemplate entertaining a female or 2 haha
Activity: 112
I got some BTC witing on mint pal so ill hold it and count me in for the 2sat wall attack on friday.....to be fair we prob shouldnt announce it publicly cause there are hawks watching and watch that wall double before friday haha o and im mining blitz in abit! see watsup
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Anyone considering to start mining blitzcoin later today? Only 7 days of mining. Who knows what will happend...
I will try it and see!!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Anyone considering to start mining blitzcoin later today? Only 7 days of mining. Who knows what will happend...

Yeah, I'm giving it a blast, just for the laff.

- I'm too much of an anarchist NOT to!
Activity: 114
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I saw some sweet PoS coins coming in this weekend, glad to see that's working correctly Smiley
Activity: 210
Count me in too ...
I've been doing that a lot already (chewing away at the 2 satoshi wall)

When (and if) coinader returns my BTC I am throwing it at that wall Smiley
Jump to: