Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 543. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Well, that's three of us so far.

Let's keep this fresh so all those who don't read more than the posts above their bleat still get a chance to play too.

I'm busy ITRW until lunchtime 2moz but after that I'll cobble together some kind of battle plan & we can pimp that for a couple of days beforehand.

If we could get a dozen or so behind us, we can make a real difference.

In the meantime, a bit of low-level sniping is still kewl Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
1) Here's the big problem on the markets -

Paul Bradish @PaulBradish

@Multipool 's new @cryptsy integration makes the mining / selling process so much easier for those with busy lives! #bitcoin
Retweeted by BigVern

IGNORANT, LAZY HAMS who don't know wft they're doing Sad  Sad   Sad

2) As I read the OP, PoW DOES NOT end - ever.

PoS will generate far more coin than mining, yes, but over a million coins/year (Net Total) WILL still be shared amongst those mining it.

Will they mine it?

That's the key question.

For our coin to 'succeed', it is essential that even at 1/block, it is still seen as worth mining.

That's less than a month away.

We won't have any huge, mass market publicity by then. Best we can hope for is a forum, a new logo & a wallet upgrade to make mining more user-friendly.

I would urge everyone who cares about the future of Zeit to mine other coins - especially those which have some resonance with our ideals - and BUY BUY BUY to knock down those sell-walls.

I added 880,000 Zeit to my wallet over the weekend doing that, the 2-wall is vulnerable, once we get some momentum going, take-off is assured.

I suggest amassing BTC for several days & making a 'community effort' to attack the wall on say, Friday night.

Anyone up for it?

I'm in. Been buying like this for most of the last week. I'll stop and come Friday evening I shall attack with all I have. I'll see if it's possible mine enough to get 5 million more Zeit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Faith and patience are the key words for Zeit coin i think.!!!

@Multipool 's new @cryptsy integration makes the mining / selling process so much easier for those with busy lives! #bitcoin
Retweeted by BigVern

PoS will generate far more coin than mining, yes, but over a million coins/year (Net Total) WILL still be shared amongst those mining it.

Will they mine it?

That's the key question.

For our coin to 'succeed', it is essential that even at 1/block, it is still seen as worth mining.

We won't have any huge, mass market publicity by then. Best we can hope for is a forum, a new logo & a wallet upgrade to make mining more user-friendly.

I would urge everyone who cares about the future of Zeit to mine other coins - especially those which have some resonance with our ideals - and BUY BUY BUY to knock down those sell-walls.

I added 880,000 Zeit to my wallet over the weekend doing that, the 2-wall is vulnerable, once we get some momentum going, take-off is assured.

I suggest amassing BTC for several days & making a 'community effort' to attack the wall on say, Friday night.

Anyone up for it?
I`m in and already doing  that buying  small quantities at @ 2.Yes the wallet need an upgrade and we need a dedicated forum for Zeit coin
Activity: 392

Retweeted by BigVern

Will they mine it?

That's the key question.

Anyone up for it?

im going to attack the wall in a few days, cavirtex is being slow with my deposit.

Retweeted by BigVern

Will they mine it?

That's the key question.

Anyone up for it?
The difficulty to mine zeit is low but it doesn`t give much coins why??I`m at Zeit.HashStrike
The block halved 3 times already.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked i forgot that.Thanks
Activity: 294
Has anyone started working on a scrypt multipool after POW is done yet? Preferably using cgminer, if that happens look out!
Activity: 294
The difficulty to mine zeit is low but it doesn`t give much coins why??I`m at Zeit.HashStrike
The block halved 3 times already.
Dude, have you guys seen the rise in price for black coin???!!

What are they doing that we aren't? Their coin is similar in nature to ours. o_0
As far as I know their PoW period done, and you cant mine a lot now. Zeit's Pow ends in 2 weeks
Maybe after the end of Zeit`s Pow the price of the coin start climbing
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

What are they doing that we aren't? Their coin is similar in nature to ours. o_0
As far as I know their PoW period done, and you cant mine with your gpu, only by holding coins. Zeit's PoW ends in 2 weeks
Time to change the hash for the future coins... to much f... ASICS around... This is the dead of Scryptcoins.
The mining for people with smalll hash yes it`s going to an end.And i think they want and the digital money go to the stronger and bigger players like the real money
Activity: 319

Time to change the hash for the future coins... to much f... ASICS around... This is the dead of Scryptcoins.

Glad I switched to VertCoin a few days ago!
(It's Scrypt-N, thus currently asic-proof(ish))

Even gladder that the best mining phase is over for Zeit, we are safe.

ONE THING that hasn't been talked about much here, but the more I play with other coins, the more important it seems...

I REALLY like the fast confirmations/transfers with Zeit Grin

CatCoin, for example, takes damned near 24 hours.

That's a day to confirm mining, then a day to transfer to the wallet, then a day to get it on an exchange Sad

I'm sure that later, as more start using Zeit, more will become fans due to this speed.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Activity: 392
nice just started minting coins...  Smiley

also just got me a couple of gridseed scrypt miners:  Cool

pm me if you also want some.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-selling-gridseed-sha256scrypt-combo-miners-hosting-possible-528396

its just not profitable enough anymore to justify such price, the pace of change is greater, 3 months+ until ROI brings too much uncertainty

GPU's are still the best buy, reselleable, multi-algo and now cheaper
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
nice just started minting coins...  Smiley

also just got me a couple of gridseed scrypt miners:  Cool

http://i62.tinypic.com/smv88y.jpg

pm me if you also want some.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-selling-gridseed-sha256scrypt-combo-miners-hosting-possible-528396
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Completely off topic, but this made me laugh too much...

Activity: 308
bought $100 worth of zeits right before the coinex got hacked  Cry
Jump to: