Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 550. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
GAWD!

I wanna go to bed but I can't take my eyes off MintPal, the 2 s wall is vanishing into mist, there are only 8 cryptos with our level of trade volume tonite, bollox why is all the action after bedtime for the civilised world?

I can't say for sure if it'll happen in the future but it's entirely possible if the coin gets big enough.

What I can with some certainty however is that'll have learnt not to have the pool payout every 10 coins when block rewards are >1000. If you've not, well, hopefully a satellite will plummet to earth soon and explode your house while you're asleep in it so the rest of humanity doesn't have to cope with you any longer. Might even prove to me there's a god after all and I'll abandon my quest to rectify the world Wink

Thanks Cheesy

TN is our version of Vlad the Annex-er Wink

Maybe he ain't too diplomatic sometimes, but he tells it like it is.

But he means well & I think is trying to help you understand how you can manage your holdings more efficiently. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I can't say for sure if it'll happen in the future but it's entirely possible if the coin gets big enough.

What I can with some certainty however is that'll have learnt not to have the pool payout every 10 coins when block rewards are >1000. If you've not, well, hopefully a satellite will plummet to earth soon and explode your house while you're asleep in it so the rest of humanity doesn't have to cope with you any longer. Might even prove to me there's a god after all and I'll abandon my quest to rectify the world Wink

Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Can anyone tell me, if I have somewhere 1,5k transactions in my wallet, I can't view it through block explorer (may be in future)?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
No minting yet. Strange.
Can anyone tell me, if I have somewhere 1,5k transactions in my wallet, I can't view it through block explorer (may be in future)?
Maybe that's the most that can be asked of the community at this stage - a pledge to give generously to the cause out of the material gains made.
I'm trying to figure out who gives a crap about putting some effort into the movement side of the coin rather than just looking to exploit those of us who'll put effort in which'll bring attention to the coin and push the price up while doing nothing to actually help out.

I take a small degree of solace from the fact that even those who are into cryptos for 100% greedy reasons are, by the very nature of taking part, helping to undermine the fiat system which makes slaves of us all.

Somehow we have to reach all those who are mining/holding/selling Zeit without even knowing the 'physics' of this coin, let them know that they have a choice.

'Mutton' to lose, is there? Wink
@TexNut - I totally agree with your reasoning about the multi-pool. Behind you all the way.

However I have a problem with that poll you did - neither of those options came close enough to how I feel for me to take part honestly.

I REALLY REALLY want to see the advancement of the core ideals of the ZG movies, and want to be a bigger part of that enlightenment than I've already been over the past several years.

But I'm as poor as a church mouse after being thrown on the scrapheap 2 1/2 years ago when the recession bit my industry hard. If it wasn't for the fact that I built myself an awesome gaming rig for Skyrim while I was working, I wouldn't even have my 1.45 Mh/s to take part in this activity.

I'm here to make enough money that I can AFFORD to covenant a meaningful tithe* to projects/initiatives/individuals which advance the 'cause'.

Maybe that's the most that can be asked of the community at this stage - a pledge to give generously to the cause out of the material gains made.

I offer the community that pledge.

Grin

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe

Thanks for the feedback dude.
You'd fit into the 'movement' category as I see it.
We all need to make enough money to pay the bills and such, I'm trying to figure out who gives a crap about putting some effort into the movement side of the coin rather than just looking to exploit those of us who'll put effort in which'll bring attention to the coin and push the price up while doing nothing to actually help out.
Many people sell at @ 1 sat why?Huh?

don't have enough patience, I'm close to them, but still waiting ... !
Activity: 84
So my card just got DEAD again. Does anyone know how can I know which card is it in my rig, as it's gpu 1 in cgminer? I NEED TO KNOW THIS as I will change this gpu for new one!

The ordering is USUALLY

GPU - 0 == the one in the top slot OR the highest card attached by 16 lanes
GPU - 1 == the next highest card (on my board it's above the top x16 card as it's a x1 slot attached by x1 - x16 riser)
GPU - 2 == next one down
GPU - 3 == next one down
etc...

To test, keep an eye on cgminer and slow the fan down and see which fan speeds slows down substantially in CGminer

Thanks. We may have same boards Smiley And sure I should have checked the cold card after I noticed it's dead but I was so stupid I just booted cgminer immediately Cheesy
@TexNut - I totally agree with your reasoning about the multi-pool. Behind you all the way.

However I have a problem with that poll you did - neither of those options came close enough to how I feel for me to take part honestly.

I REALLY REALLY want to see the advancement of the core ideals of the ZG movies, and want to be a bigger part of that enlightenment than I've already been over the past several years.

But I'm as poor as a church mouse after being thrown on the scrapheap 2 1/2 years ago when the recession bit my industry hard. If it wasn't for the fact that I built myself an awesome gaming rig for Skyrim while I was working, I wouldn't even have my 1.45 Mh/s to take part in this activity.

I'm here to make enough money that I can AFFORD to covenant a meaningful tithe* to projects/initiatives/individuals which advance the 'cause'.

I offer the community that pledge.

Grin

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
what are the against arguments for a multippol that pays zeit I see some are for and some are against

reason I ask is I will increase the bounty if I get my coins back from coinex next week like they say

I feel that we should build the community and establish where everyone is first.
The tactics to further the coins value should come after via public exposure and projects funded in the future.
Unless of course, a majority view this coin as strictly aimed at personal profit and not of the philanthropy nature, then maybe a multipool is exactly what everyone needs.
It's sad that it's slowly becoming just another coin chasing community in the last several days.
What happened to Sustainability and Equality?
The dev was very active in posting pre-launch, and had good things to say, but then faded away.
We need to hear a voice to reassure, to help organize, and to keep morale up.
Lack of communication leaves room for doubt and confusion.
I can understand if dev is swamped with things behind the scenes, but why not get someone to manage over the social media outlets and threads for you? There are smaller coin communities out there where the dev and team are posting all day, everyday, informing and answering questions.
I still have hope it can revived.
I guess we'll see what happens.
what are the against arguments for a multippol that pays zeit I see some are for and some are against

reason I ask is I will increase the bounty if I get my coins back from coinex next week like they say

I don't want us to be a community that throws their weight around as a group to just dump other coins. It's not nice.
We're meant to be about equality and fairness for everyone.
Sure, we'll likely go around individually mining other coins and selling them when we feel like it and maybe to buy Zeit with the proceeds, but that'll be far less damaging to other coins as we won't ALL be dumping the SAME coin at the SAME time.

It will also create arguments as people will feel we should be on different coins and selling on different exchanges or at different times to maximise profits. SO many people want others to do the hard work but are quick to moan when it's not done the way THEY feel it should be while doing nothing constructive to improve the situation.

devs will you edit that subject line down to 80 characters im pissed with having to remove 2 characters from it every post coz its above 80

I've never had a problem.

you guys make perfect sense there thanks for enlightening me  I agree with you that a multipool will be a bad thing and wont let my personal greed (we all have it) get in the way
Activity: 434
I think everyone here are a little bit frustrated from the course of the coin.Maybe the transformation to pos give a lift off to coin but nobody knows that.The only thing that we have to do is to support the coin and the Dev`s give us more information
Activity: 70

I feel that we should build the community and establish where everyone is first.
The tactics to further the coins value should come after via public exposure and projects funded in the future.
Unless of course, a majority view this coin as strictly aimed at personal profit and not of the philanthropy nature, then maybe a multipool is exactly what everyone needs.
It's sad that it's slowly becoming just another coin chasing community in the last several days.
What happened to Sustainability and Equality?
The dev was very active in posting pre-launch, and had good things to say, but then faded away.
We need to hear a voice to reassure, to help organize, and to keep morale up.
Lack of communication leaves room for doubt and confusion.
I can understand if dev is swamped with things behind the scenes, but why not get someone to manage over the social media outlets and threads for you? There are smaller coin communities out there where the dev and team are posting all day, everyday, informing and answering questions.
I still have hope it can revived.
I guess we'll see what happens.

I don't want us to be a community that throws their weight around as a group to just dump other coins. It's not nice.
We're meant to be about equality and fairness for everyone.
Sure, we'll likely go around individually mining other coins and selling them when we feel like it and maybe to buy Zeit with the proceeds, but that'll be far less damaging to other coins as we won't ALL be dumping the SAME coin at the SAME time.

It will also create arguments as people will feel we should be on different coins and selling on different exchanges or at different times to maximise profits. SO many people want others to do the hard work but are quick to moan when it's not done the way THEY feel it should be while doing nothing constructive to improve the situation.

devs will you edit that subject line down to 80 characters im pissed with having to remove 2 characters from it every post coz its above 80

I've never had a problem.
Activity: 434
I saw the launch of Greece coin and after10-15 minutes 1 Greece coin worth 4$ and is at 3.37$ 0.56$
Just to report that I haven't had any problems whatsoever with minting, everything so far has been confirmed within a maximum of about 2 - 3 hours after the exact 20-day point.

Shortly I'll be getting the mint on my 50k FB/Twitter bounty, which cleared to my wallet at 17.35 on 2nd March - I think I was one of the first to get one - for which I offer again my thanks to ZEITCOIN.

I'm mining VertCoin a.t.m. to convert to BTC to buy Zeits, hopefully @ 2 but I'll have no problem buying @ 3,4,6,10,15 .... I am very confident of where we are going with this cray-zee journey together Cheesy

Still a bit irritated that I didn't get my 50k facebook/twitter bounty even though I was listed in the spredsheet just fine... I do have about 4 mill zeit so it's not the 50k as such, more the principle that I think it kinda sucks.

I think I got my 50k, but I think it went into CR around the time I lost 500k's worth. Was your wallet address for your wallet or CR?

Dude, EVERY ZEIT goes into my own encrypted desktop wallet and stays there. I have never & will never leave any amount anywhere else for one second longer than I have to.

So my card just got DEAD again. Does anyone know how can I know which card is it in my rig, as it's gpu 1 in cgminer? I NEED TO KNOW THIS as I will change this gpu for new one!

The ordering is USUALLY

GPU - 0 == the one in the top slot OR the highest card attached by 16 lanes
GPU - 1 == the next highest card (on my board it's above the top x16 card as it's a x1 slot attached by x1 - x16 riser)
GPU - 2 == next one down
GPU - 3 == next one down
etc...

To test, keep an eye on cgminer and slow the fan down and see which fan speeds slows down substantially in CGminer
Jump to: