Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 553. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
1 mil ZEIT bounty for ZEIT multipool !!

We should be sure if we (Community) want something like a multipool for zeit. I would say: no...

(PS: This bounty is a bit low for a secure server with secure multipool. You have running costs and i duno know if a 6$ VServer is enough for that...)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1 mil ZEIT bounty for ZEIT multipool !!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Ok.... harping on the subject some more, it almost appears as if the grayed out values are the SAME (or accumulating values) of the two finally minted numbers.  I was looking for some sort of pattern and that I can see.  A couple other gray numbers now follow that patten and I'm kind of expecting to see those mint within the next 24 hours.  So, while that kind of makes sense to me, I wish they didn't take up my transaction window as they really aren't transactions in the literal sense. 

In other words, a value appears of 175.  It's gray and never confirms.  A later transaction appears for 175.23 and never confirms.  A later transaction appears for 175.87 but never confirms.  Finally, a 176 appears and confirms.  I am thinking, despite looking like separate entities, they are the same?  Can someone confirm if that's how this wallet works?

This is indeed strange. I wonder if someone else had something similar.

Mine just appeared after a few minutes they were supposed to appear on the Stake field, and showed up under transactions (which confirmed just like regular transactions or solomining). But each one showed up only once in transactions, and was never grey to begin with...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

MOFO, lol

Error: running with an unencrypted wallet, but walletpassphrase was called

How could I set pass if theres no conf file? Walk me thro

Settings > Encrypt Wallet ...

hahaha lol, didn't expect its that easy. embarrassing
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
I tried this "walletpassphrase YOUR_PASSWORD 9999999 true" in console but says error. Also I Have not set any password as there is no conf file in there. What should I do in order to get minting

Firstly, letting us know the error would help.

I'm assuming the error is stating you haven't set a password and therefore you can't unlock the wallet as it's already unlocked.
You must be one brave MOFO to leave your wallet unencrypted!

MOFO, lol

IF YOUR WALLET ISNT ENCRYPTED ITS ALREADY MINTING oops caps

better to encrypt it through the menu at the top incase you get hacked

after its encrypted youll need to use walletpassphrase YOUR_PASSWORD 9999999 true
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
How is block explorer connected to CR?

no offense Smiley you did a great job!

I meant to say that block explorer was not ready when the coins were lost from cryptorush.

Meh. Shit job at best. I sucked at doing it. still working on making sure it stops breaking randomly Tongue

good job!

you deserve it ...  Wink
Activity: 210

MOFO, lol

Settings > Encrypt Wallet ...

Activity: 178
Ok.... harping on the subject some more, it almost appears as if the grayed out values are the SAME (or accumulating values) of the two finally minted numbers.  I was looking for some sort of pattern and that I can see.  A couple other gray numbers now follow that patten and I'm kind of expecting to see those mint within the next 24 hours.  So, while that kind of makes sense to me, I wish they didn't take up my transaction window as they really aren't transactions in the literal sense. 

In other words, a value appears of 175.  It's gray and never confirms.  A later transaction appears for 175.23 and never confirms.  A later transaction appears for 175.87 but never confirms.  Finally, a 176 appears and confirms.  I am thinking, despite looking like separate entities, they are the same?  Can someone confirm if that's how this wallet works?
I tried this "walletpassphrase YOUR_PASSWORD 9999999 true" in console but says error. Also I Have not set any password as there is no conf file in there. What should I do in order to get minting

I'm assuming the error is stating you haven't set a password and therefore you can't unlock the wallet as it's already unlocked.

MOFO, lol

Activity: 84
Anyone else having issues logging in to mintpal? I just logged in about an hour ago but now it's not working?

It was broken, then they fixed it...

So my account is stolen great......
Activity: 88

I meant to say that block explorer was not ready when the coins were lost from cryptorush.

Meh. Shit job at best. I sucked at doing it. still working on making sure it stops breaking randomly Tongue
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Anyone else having issues logging in to mintpal? I just logged in about an hour ago but now it's not working?

It was broken, then they fixed it...
Activity: 609
Merit: 500

legendary

No issues here. login works.
Activity: 84
Activity: 178
Since my last post, I've had 2 more "Mined" entries.  One confirmed, while the other is gray with the others from yesterday.  Strangely, while the one was confirming (only 57 Zeitcoin), the stake number was somewhere in the 4000s.  Either I don't understand how this interest thing works or this wallet is screwy.  Or both.

The 'stake' section on the left shows the number of coins being processed for the minting at that time.
If you had 100,000 coins as one transaction which started minting for the 2.x% then it'll show 100,000 in stake.

Mouse over the 'mined' bit on the right to see number of confirmations.

I have about 18 since yesterday that are fully gray, with a question mark in the column where the check marks typically are.  They all have 0 confirmations.

The ones that do confirm (2 — one yesterday and one today) actually have a process indicator showing how many confirmations they have and still need.  Those finished and have been added to my balance.
legendary
You have to do nothing, if you did not set a password... wait for minting

Since my last post, I've had 2 more "Mined" entries.  One confirmed, while the other is gray with the others from yesterday.  Strangely, while the one was confirming (only 57 Zeitcoin), the stake number was somewhere in the 4000s.  Either I don't understand how this interest thing works or this wallet is screwy.  Or both.

The 'stake' section on the left shows the number of coins being processed for the minting at that time.
If you had 100,000 coins as one transaction which started minting for the 2.x% then it'll show 100,000 in stake.

Mouse over the 'mined' bit on the right to see number of confirmations.
Jump to: