Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 551. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So my card just got DEAD again. Does anyone know how can I know which card is it in my rig, as it's gpu 1 in cgminer? I NEED TO KNOW THIS as I will change this gpu for new one!
The cold one  Wink i think the second one from cpu. o= first  1= second
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So my card just got DEAD again. Does anyone know how can I know which card is it in my rig, as it's gpu 1 in cgminer? I NEED TO KNOW THIS as I will change this gpu for new one!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I can`t go over 620kh/s with my new Gigabyte 280x.I have tried many settings but nothing better.I have tried also the new amd drivers 14.3 and the old one 13.12.Any ideas?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Have you tried undervolting? I've got my MSI and XFX cards @1.143mv and not only does it use less power but gave a small pump in performance. I followed this guide and it's really simple.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=742409
Core Voltage is locked Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Even when flashing a custom firmware? I helped a friend do the same thing to a Gigabyte not 6 hours ago and worked fine. Are you on a Windforce 3?
yes windforce 3
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I meant to remind you yesterday you never got round to explaining your thinking for the Venus Project. I had a quick look on Wiki when you first mentioned it and I'd like to know more.

Yea, I've had much FUD floating around my head with this coin/community lately and several things going on, so bothering to find the time to do a LITTLE research (can do that better as a community than I can alone) and type it up hasn't quite happened. The profit/ideology poll's helped and chats with 'Behold' have given me enough motivation to give it a go. If the activists here don't keep speaking up the coin really will end up as just another pointless alt-coin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9sk5avsrqu8p62/ZeitMinednot.png -- In case the image link doesn't work.

As you can see, starting from the bottom up, it appears as if you're seeing numbers accumulate before finally minting.  It's a pure guess...

Damn... what were your payouts/rates like from the pool 20 days prior?
See if you can tally any up with input transactions and try to find a pattern but that really doesn't look right to my poorly informed eye.

Wow... just found the 'IGNORE' link... this is nice...

Cheesy
Tis the sweetest nectar Wink
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Cheesy

:-) This guy never get tired...
Activity: 126
I can`t go over 620kh/s with my new Gigabyte 280x.I have tried many settings but nothing better.I have tried also the new amd drivers 14.3 and the old one 13.12.Any ideas?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Have you tried undervolting? I've got my MSI and XFX cards @1.143mv and not only does it use less power but gave a small pump in performance. I followed this guide and it's really simple.

Core Voltage is locked Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Even when flashing a custom firmware? I helped a friend do the same thing to a Gigabyte not 6 hours ago and worked fine. Are you on a Windforce 3?

Activity: 54

Cheesy
Activity: 13
Hey, developers, will you give me my money for the bot?
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
I can't imagine who is so stupid and sell for 1 or 2 satoshi just right before mining will end + minting will start -> price will skyrocket. Buy what you can for these funny prices.

Who is stupid enough to dump a scamcoin for 10x what it's worth? LOL. Zeitcoin is a proven scam.
Activity: 180
I can't imagine who is so stupid and sell for 1 or 2 satoshi just right before mining will end + minting will start -> price will skyrocket. Buy what you can for these funny prices.
Just to report that I haven't had any problems whatsoever with minting, everything so far has been confirmed within a maximum of about 2 - 3 hours after the exact 20-day point.

Shortly I'll be getting the mint on my 50k FB/Twitter bounty, which cleared to my wallet at 17.35 on 2nd March - I think I was one of the first to get one - for which I offer again my thanks to ZEITCOIN.

I'm mining VertCoin a.t.m. to convert to BTC to buy Zeits, hopefully @ 2 but I'll have no problem buying @ 3,4,6,10,15 .... I am very confident of where we are going with this cray-zee journey together Cheesy

Still a bit irritated that I didn't get my 50k facebook/twitter bounty even though I was listed in the spredsheet just fine... I do have about 4 mill zeit so it's not the 50k as such, more the principle that I think it kinda sucks.

I think I got my 50k, but I think it went into CR around the time I lost 500k's worth. Was your wallet address for your wallet or CR?
THIS is the kind of thing I'm talking about for the Zeit tx fees. Having them go to The Venus Project or for 0% loans to sustainability projects or whatever, as per This Pool.

I'll get my latest idea typed up this weekend, now I know there are still some members of this community who say they're interested in the movement rather just profiting from the coin.

I meant to remind you yesterday you never got round to explaining your thinking for the Venus Project. I had a quick look on Wiki when you first mentioned it and I'd like to know more.
A  Greek song and i hope to like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NFdnIVOK_M
Activity: 178
Ok.... harping on the subject some more, it almost appears as if the grayed out values are the SAME (or accumulating values) of the two finally minted numbers.  I was looking for some sort of pattern and that I can see.  A couple other gray numbers now follow that patten and I'm kind of expecting to see those mint within the next 24 hours.  So, while that kind of makes sense to me, I wish they didn't take up my transaction window as they really aren't transactions in the literal sense. 

In other words, a value appears of 175.  It's gray and never confirms.  A later transaction appears for 175.23 and never confirms.  A later transaction appears for 175.87 but never confirms.  Finally, a 176 appears and confirms.  I am thinking, despite looking like separate entities, they are the same?  Can someone confirm if that's how this wallet works?

It will be about the same value as you have the mining pool payout out at a set value, so the payment received in wallet are about the same every time (roughly) and the percentage for PoS is the same.

Can you post links to some screenies so we can see stuff (if you use dropbox ctrl + print screen auto uploads and puts link in clipboard).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9sk5avsrqu8p62/ZeitMinednot.png -- In case the image link doesn't work.

As you can see, starting from the bottom up, it appears as if you're seeing numbers accumulate before finally minting.  It's a pure guess...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Now i start to buy 2222 zeit at @ 2 Grin Grin Grin Grin

As soon as I saw that I thought "I bet I can guess who did that!" Glad I was right, well done Y Cheesy

I'd play as well but I bought with all my spare BTC yesterday, need to get enough of a pile of Verts together to transfer the BTC to MintPal & do some buying, probably 2moz evening Wink
Now i start to buy 2222 zeit at @ 2 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Many people sell at @ 1 sat why?Huh?

Basically because they are either ignorant, lazy or both Sad

..although I have some suspicions about 1 seller, who is putting in frequent sells of 1111 Z as if he/she is trying to do what some of us were doing a few days ago, only the other way.
Now i saw it too.I think he/she doing the same thing on the other way i agree
Jump to: