Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 552. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Many people sell at @ 1 sat why?Huh?

Basically because they are either ignorant, lazy or both Sad

..although I have some suspicions about 1 seller, who is putting in frequent sells of 1111 Z as if he/she is trying to do what some of us were doing a few days ago, only the other way.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
I think we need a multipool mining the most profitable coin, playing out in zeitcoin. Look at blackcoin and what this had done. I wanna donate 1 mil ZEIT for whoever sets this up.

Does anyone know the folks at the hashcows pool? I know they pay out in many different coins, but not Zeit. I think if one of the multi pools had that option then we should return the favor and promote them (or any other multi pool) on this page.

Caveat with that, however, is that they might not buy at the "ideal price". It's much better to simply put in buy orders at 1 satoshi I think and wait for it to fill. This coin isn't going anywhere for a few more weeks I think.

Alternatively, if you use cryptsy, you could buy zeit with litecoin up to its equivalent value of 2 satoshi (around 70 latoshi).

Activity: 434
Many people sell at @ 1 sat why?Huh?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Just to report that I haven't had any problems whatsoever with minting, everything so far has been confirmed within a maximum of about 2 - 3 hours after the exact 20-day point.

Shortly I'll be getting the mint on my 50k FB/Twitter bounty, which cleared to my wallet at 17.35 on 2nd March - I think I was one of the first to get one - for which I offer again my thanks to ZEITCOIN.

I'm mining VertCoin a.t.m. to convert to BTC to buy Zeits, hopefully @ 2 but I'll have no problem buying @ 3,4,6,10,15 .... I am very confident of where we are going with this cray-zee journey together Cheesy

Still a bit irritated that I didn't get my 50k facebook/twitter bounty even though I was listed in the spredsheet just fine... I do have about 4 mill zeit so it's not the 50k as such, more the principle that I think it kinda sucks.

I believe it's still being worked on. It's mostly ZEITCOIN and Myself at the moment, with the other developer kinda disappearing at random times. ZEITCOIN himself was moving this weekend, so he's trying what he can when he's moving.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Just to report that I haven't had any problems whatsoever with minting, everything so far has been confirmed within a maximum of about 2 - 3 hours after the exact 20-day point.

Shortly I'll be getting the mint on my 50k FB/Twitter bounty, which cleared to my wallet at 17.35 on 2nd March - I think I was one of the first to get one - for which I offer again my thanks to ZEITCOIN.

I'm mining VertCoin a.t.m. to convert to BTC to buy Zeits, hopefully @ 2 but I'll have no problem buying @ 3,4,6,10,15 .... I am very confident of where we are going with this cray-zee journey together Cheesy

Still a bit irritated that I didn't get my 50k facebook/twitter bounty even though I was listed in the spredsheet just fine... I do have about 4 mill zeit so it's not the 50k as such, more the principle that I think it kinda sucks.
Activity: 46
I think we all should just sit back, relax and wait. Becouse everything will happen without anyone doing anything. The other day i was sitting in my back yard and it started raining euro's. Just becouse i was sitting and doing nothing. My employer gave me my pay check and thanked me for doing such a great yob doing nothing. Doing nothing is great and will make us all very rich. Dont wurry about those sell walls, they will dissapear all by themselfes.

Agreed! This is the wisest and most sensible comment I have seen today!
Activity: 112
I think we all should just sit back, relax and wait. Becouse everything will happen without anyone doing anything. The other day i was sitting in my back yard and it started raining euro's. Just becouse i was sitting and doing nothing. My employer gave me my pay check and thanked me for doing such a great yob doing nothing. Doing nothing is great and will make us all very rich. Dont wurry about those sell walls, they will dissapear all by themselfes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Activity: 147
Sheesh after the 2 sat sell wall dropped it quickly came back up and is building back up pretty strongly.  What are people thinking  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
1 mil ZEIT bounty for ZEIT multipool !!

We should be sure if we (Community) want something like a multipool for zeit. I would say: no...

(PS: This bounty is a bit low for a secure server with secure multipool. You have running costs and i duno know if a 6$ VServer is enough for that...)

A multipool would create buy pressure, look what it does for blackcoin and Mintcoin. I hope some people will support a multipool, maybe up the bounty. And turning their miners towards it. A multipool would offcourse set a fee like all Pools do to cover their running costs.

I support the ZEIT Multi-Pool!

I DO NOT!

+1 me too
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
THIS is the kind of thing I'm talking about for the Zeit tx fees. Having them go to The Venus Project or for 0% loans to sustainability projects or whatever, as per This Pool.

I'll get my latest idea typed up this weekend, now I know there are still some members of this community who say they're interested in the movement rather just profiting from the coin.

We should be sure if we (Community) want something like a multipool for zeit. I would say: no...

(PS: This bounty is a bit low for a secure server with secure multipool. You have running costs and i duno know if a 6$ VServer is enough for that...)

A multipool would create buy pressure, look what it does for blackcoin and Mintcoin. I hope some people will support a multipool, maybe up the bounty. And turning their miners towards it. A multipool would offcourse set a fee like all Pools do to cover their running costs.

I DO NOT!

Since increased difficulty last night zeit.hashstrike Pool miners also dropped close to half. That is good news as the coins are distributed fairly and avoid 51% attack
Activity: 112

Activity: 70
WOW, the 1 satoshi buy wall is coming down! It is now below 1 billion. Just bought more BTC thru coinbase to buy more ZEIT!
Activity: 434
Anyone else buying at mintpal at @ 2 or just me???
hahaha lol, didn't expect its that easy. embarrassing

Selfie of the red face or GTFO Wink
Ok.... harping on the subject some more, it almost appears as if the grayed out values are the SAME (or accumulating values) of the two finally minted numbers.  I was looking for some sort of pattern and that I can see.  A couple other gray numbers now follow that patten and I'm kind of expecting to see those mint within the next 24 hours.  So, while that kind of makes sense to me, I wish they didn't take up my transaction window as they really aren't transactions in the literal sense. 

In other words, a value appears of 175.  It's gray and never confirms.  A later transaction appears for 175.23 and never confirms.  A later transaction appears for 175.87 but never confirms.  Finally, a 176 appears and confirms.  I am thinking, despite looking like separate entities, they are the same?  Can someone confirm if that's how this wallet works?

It will be about the same value as you have the mining pool payout out at a set value, so the payment received in wallet are about the same every time (roughly) and the percentage for PoS is the same.

Can you post links to some screenies so we can see stuff (if you use dropbox ctrl + print screen auto uploads and puts link in clipboard).
Jump to: