Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 568. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There are more then 2 500 000 000 zeitcoins on mintpal to sell. None of those will receive POS (except MintPal will). I have 95 percent in my own wallet and POS will start soon. Yeah.

would they really recieve pos?
Activity: 98
There are more then 2 500 000 000 zeitcoins on mintpal to sell. None of those will receive POS (except MintPal will). I have 95 percent in my own wallet and POS will start soon. Yeah.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
get an iPhone and instead go for something from the Android camp

Why would you spend time on helping in the sales of a fashion item Huh

To be honest, I just don't like people giving money to Apple for an inferior product. And a phone is only a fashion item to some, to others it's actually a pretty powerful tool.

I have to say the hardware is always a nice and solid build.
But the software... just liquidate the whole department, as well as marketing and management.
Its exactly the same thing with sony. Hardware mostly nice. The rest is just pfff

The build and design work, but they rip you off for that hardware. I have a Nexus 5 and specs wise it's better, but almost half the cost. Yeah, Sony need to get it sorted on the software, below par.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
42 hours to next block halving
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

To be honest, I just don't like people giving money to Apple for an inferior product. And a phone is only a fashion item to some, to others it's actually a pretty powerful tool.

At least with Android they'll be able to Crypto!
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

I have to say the hardware is always a nice and solid build.
But the software... just liquidate the whole department, as well as marketing and management.
Its exactly the same thing with sony. Hardware mostly nice. The rest is just pfff
Activity: 434
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

How about that???
300 yet?

score! 1st post
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would like have a try to mining it.

Those 50 million just sold on mintpal are minting in my wallet now.

Ready for the long hike TO THE FUTURE!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
*my sides*

TO THE ... !!!

Few people here care about getting to the moon. I'd rather get to Venus, Florida personally.
Who's with me? Smiley

P.S. Back... fell asleep at the computer yesterday about 8pm, woke about 11 and went to bed.

I'd be happy with Goa right now!

Why, what in Goa? Doubt it'll interest me more than what and who's in Venus!

there are drugs and techno partys in goa , so yeah ... pretty interesting ^^

Exoton get's it.. Cheesy

being looking at things todo with GOA....if we go can i come??? Grin +1 for GOA

Sounds like we might have found the location for the first annual Zeit Coin week, we'll have to avoid monsoon season though..
Activity: 434
In less than 12 hours we should see the first minted coins...
Where we going to see them.In our wallet???

Few people here care about getting to the moon. I'd rather get to Venus, Florida personally.
Who's with me? Smiley

P.S. Back... fell asleep at the computer yesterday about 8pm, woke about 11 and went to bed.

Exoton get's it.. Cheesy

being looking at things todo with GOA....if we go can i come??? Grin +1 for GOA

Who's with me? Smiley

Exoton get's it.. Cheesy

Who's with me? Smiley

Well until I see evidence, I'm going to assume Venus is an empty planet although I would love to go! But Goa has sun, sand, great food, some night time parties and some of the best hash in the world. I need a couple of weeks in a hammock with a Kindle and some of that hash.

Uh, I said Venus, Florida, home of Jacques Fresco founder of the The Venus Project which is what the decent Zeitgeist films were about and what I hope this coin is meant to be trying to achieve.

Yeah I really miss-read what you wrote, my apologies!

As punishment you must now go and convert one capitalist loving sheep to being open minded with critical thought and on to the ways of the Zeit!
Failure to achieve this within 5 hours will result in the the failure of this movement to recah critical mass for an additional 2 weeks!

Well I'm about 5 minutes into convincing a friend to not get an iPhone and instead go for something from the Android camp, I could spend some time converting her to Zeit while I'm at it. 5 hours you say? Best get explaining!
Activity: 350

Who's with me? Smiley

Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Who's with me? Smiley

Well until I see evidence, I'm going to assume Venus is an empty planet although I would love to go! But Goa has sun, sand, great food, some night time parties and some of the best hash in the world. I need a couple of weeks in a hammock with a Kindle and some of that hash.

Uh, I said Venus, Florida, home of Jacques Fresco founder of the The Venus Project which is what the decent Zeitgeist films were about and what I hope this coin is meant to be trying to achieve.

As punishment you must now go and convert one capitalist loving sheep to being open minded with critical thought and on to the ways of the Zeit!
Failure to achieve this within 5 hours will result in the the failure of this movement to recah critical mass for an additional 2 weeks!

Who's with me? Smiley

Jump to: