Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 567. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
hmm odd my coins are 20 days old (well 21) and it's yet to start POS, any idea why? Wallets been open for 48hrs and has been unlocked.

If CASH is anything to go by which the only PoS coin I've held enough of and long enough to care about PoS, it's not exact.

I've had the coins mint 2-3 days after I expected them too.
Also, there's no coin control feature, so if you've sent any coins, they have gone from the earliest inputs received. Hence, you can only be SURE that the coins received in the first batches are still there for minting.

I'm expecting many posts in the next few days that will be exactly the same as this Smiley

lol that is most likely what has happened.. well i'll wait and see i had transactions (received) everyday since launch so one is bound to start..
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
hmm odd my coins are 20 days old (well 21) and it's yet to start POS, any idea why? Wallets been open for 48hrs and has been unlocked.

If CASH is anything to go by which is the only PoS coin I've held enough of and long enough to care about PoS, it's not exact.

I've had the coins mint 2-3 days after I expected them too.
Also, there's no coin control feature, so if you've sent any coins, they MAY have gone from the earliest inputs received. Hence, you can only be SURE that the coins received in the first batches are still there for minting.

I'm expecting many posts in the next few days that will be exactly the same as this Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

I'm not 100% sure as I haven't been through all of the code yet, but I thought PoS begins based on the timezone it was setup for launch, which means it's like another two hours till midnight.
Activity: 88
Just giving everyone an update:

Working on a wallet update. Taking a break for the night. Update will be done and binaries will be launched hopefully in the next 24 - 72 hours.

Adds 2 features, and changes 1.

New Feature: Unlock Wallet
-- Allows wallet to be unlocked for minting and transactions. Locks when wallet is closed.

New Feature: Mint Wallet
-- Allows wallet to be unlocked for minting only. No transactions will be able to be sent.

Changed Feature: Change Passphrase (Not sure if I will use it)
-- To change passphrase, the wallet must be in an unlocked (Unlock or Mint) state, and will still ask for passphrase. This makes it require the passphrase twice before being able to change your passphrase.
Activity: 189
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I agree. You shouldn't expect someone else to be responsible for your stuff.
Activity: 70
Assuming you saw Zeitcoin as an investment, wouldn't you check in everyday on your investment?
Even if you checked in once a week, you would have seen posts letting everyone know the wallet was going down.
Your best luck is to message either FaSan or ZEITCOIN.
Otherwise you have to be more careful with your crypto.  Undecided
Activity: 211
The online wallet has been closed for like 2 weeks. there were posts here almost every day explaining how to remove your coins....

also, heres another 2 btc buy support. Make it happen.

People who aren't on this forum every day own Zeitcoins.  They have my email for the online wallet and could have sent me something.
Activity: 127
The online wallet has been closed for like 2 weeks. there were posts here almost every day explaining how to remove your coins....

also, heres another 2 btc buy support. Make it happen.
Online wallet closed with all my Zeit in it and there's a message saying it won't be supported anymore.  What do I do?  https://www.zeit-wallet.com/

PM the ZEITCOIN.

That's why I'm not using online wallets for any new coin!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
@ 'Game' players -

I have a 668 Z sell order @ 1 satoshi primed to go in about 10 minutes. Please do not 'trump' this until after midnite.

Cheers Cheesy

Mission success Cheesy

Triple backup too, good teamwork.

Friday, another day of +100% & wall-nibbling.
@ 'Game' players -

I have a 668 Z sell order @ 1 satoshi primed to go in about 10 minutes. Please do not 'trump' this until after midnite.

Cheers Cheesy
Activity: 211
Online wallet closed with all my Zeit in it and there's a message saying it won't be supported anymore.  What do I do?  https://www.zeit-wallet.com/
A reminder about DECENT, SECURE Passwords

Here's where I get mine (using ASCII).
Please, bookmark this page for use when setting up a new wallet, mining pool account or exchange and hit F5 for a new one.

DO NOT use the same password for 2 different things

Gibson Research Passwords Page.

It's well know that too high a percentage of Crypto'ers use REALLY lame passwords and then use the same ones on multiple sites. If you do this and a site's hacked, they can then use those details to just log in to your other accounts and transfer your funds to their wallets.

I'd not used very good passwords on most of my stuff, hence I'm going through and changing them all to these at the moment, hence why I thought about sharing Smiley

Another option is to use the secure generator on LastPass. https://lastpass.com/

I've been using complex random 24-digit passwords, different for every site & even every worker, for years.

Long before I even dreamt about storing 'money' on my PC!
A reminder about DECENT, SECURE Passwords

Here's where I get mine (using ASCII).
Please, bookmark this page for use when setting up a new wallet, mining pool account or exchange and hit F5 for a new one.

DO NOT use the same password for 2 different things

Gibson Research Passwords Page.

It's well know that too high a percentage of Crypto'ers use REALLY lame passwords and then use the same ones on multiple sites. If you do this and a site's hacked, they can then use those details to just log in to your other accounts and transfer your funds to their wallets.

I'd not used very good passwords on most of my stuff, hence I'm going through and changing them all to these at the moment, hence why I thought about sharing Smiley
Activity: 128
Listed on coinwarz, now lets see where this goes.
We might stay at 2 sat abit longer.
Activity: 98
Indeed, they will not receive POS. That are 650 000 000 coins in the first year.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
There are more then 2 500 000 000 zeitcoins on mintpal to sell. None of those will receive POS (except MintPal will). I have 95 percent in my own wallet and POS will start soon. Yeah.

would they really recieve pos?

only for coins with > 20 days age

so they will be absolutely minting this coin....what will they with them? dump?

No they will not.

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=10
Activity: 112
There are more then 2 500 000 000 zeitcoins on mintpal to sell. None of those will receive POS (except MintPal will). I have 95 percent in my own wallet and POS will start soon. Yeah.

so they will be absolutely minting this coin....what will they with them? dump?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Jump to: