Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 569. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Few people here care about getting to the moon. I'd rather get to Venus, Florida personally.
Who's with me? Smiley

P.S. Back... fell asleep at the computer yesterday about 8pm, woke about 11 and went to bed.

I'd be happy with Goa right now!

Why, what in Goa? Doubt it'll interest me more than what and who's in Venus!

Well until I see evidence, I'm going to assume Venus is an empty planet although I would love to go! But Goa has sun, sand, great food, some night time parties and some of the best hash in the world. I need a couple of weeks in a hammock with a Kindle and some of that hash.

Uh, I said Venus, Florida, home of Jacques Fresco founder of the The Venus Project which is what the decent Zeitgeist films were about and what I hope this coin is meant to be trying to achieve.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hate to say this, as I am one of the guy holding about 40M right now...but zeit has GIANT sell walls to get through, I really don't see the potential in the coin anymore...i'm holding at this point as really there is little point to even cash in at 1sat....but I wouldn't exactly buy right now either.  Hope I get proven wrong but hey who knows

you will find that they will be pulled at some point! i still have a feeling that its a few whales that make up most of the BTC in those walls, when they are satisfied and in the green then they will pull em and price should start to climb.

you shut your mouth!

excuse me?

<<  >>   
  -   -   

dont make me use foul language on a public forum that may or my not consist of underage children  Angry

i hope you are at least reading between the lines and not taking it for face value....Smiley

between, up and over Wink haha
Activity: 127
CoinWarz ‏@CoinWarz  29m
Zeitcoin (ZEIT) added to the list of profitable crypto currency coins. http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency   #Bitcoin @Zeitcoin #Altcoins

We're on Coinwarz, expect a rise in difficulty and much dumping

Even if we are way down the list.

people following coinwarz are mining doge, no need to worry. And remember, block halving is tomorrow. so we wont even be in the top 100 even when we go to 3 satoshi. Multipools wont even hit until minimum 3, most likely 4 satoshi.
Activity: 126
CoinWarz ‏@CoinWarz  29m
Zeitcoin (ZEIT) added to the list of profitable crypto currency coins. http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency   #Bitcoin @Zeitcoin #Altcoins

This is GREAT news. Coinmarketcap AND Coinwarz and almost 300 pages!
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
CoinWarz ‏@CoinWarz  29m

WOW!    Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 126

Few people here care about getting to the moon. I'd rather get to Venus, Florida personally.
Who's with me? Smiley

P.S. Back... fell asleep at the computer yesterday about 8pm, woke about 11 and went to bed.

I'd be happy with Goa right now!

Why, what in Goa? Doubt it'll interest me more than what and who's in Venus!

Well until I see evidence, I'm going to assume Venus is an empty planet although I would love to go! But Goa has sun, sand, great food, some night time parties and some of the best hash in the world. I need a couple of weeks in a hammock with a Kindle and some of that hash.
hate to say this, as I am one of the guy holding about 40M right now...but zeit has GIANT sell walls to get through, I really don't see the potential in the coin anymore...i'm holding at this point as really there is little point to even cash in at 1sat....but I wouldn't exactly buy right now either.  Hope I get proven wrong but hey who knows

you will find that they will be pulled at some point! i still have a feeling that its a few whales that make up most of the BTC in those walls, when they are satisfied and in the green then they will pull em and price should start to climb.

you shut your mouth!

excuse me?

<<  >>   
  -   -   

dont make me use foul language on a public forum that may or my not consist of underage children  Angry

i hope you are at least reading between the lines and not taking it for face value....Smiley
CoinWarz ‏@CoinWarz  29m

you shut your mouth!

excuse me?

<<  >>   
  -   -   

you shut your mouth!

excuse me?

<<  >>   
  -   -   

you shut your mouth!

excuse me?
Activity: 70
Those 50 million just sold on mintpal are minting in my wallet now.

Ready for the long hike TO THE FUTURE!!!!
We should STOP with the 'to the moon' references, they belong to another coin.

I'd like to suggest.....

TO THE FUTURE!

Better, what about
TO EQUALITY AND SUSTAINABILITY!

I don't think you've ever worked in marketing, have you?

I work in marketing at the moment and I hate it. I hate marketing!
I prefer truth and honesty.

We don't know what the future will be, we hope it's equality and sustainability, but 'To The Future' is meaningless!

The future's coming whether we like it or not, the planet won't be here 'in the future', try stating what we want the future to be.

I'd like to suggest.....

TO THE FUTURE!

Better, what about

zeitcoin....now in XXXXL size big gulp extrememememememem
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

I'd like to suggest.....

TO THE FUTURE!

Better, what about

you shut your mouth!

you would be smart to hold...considering 2 btc just bought from the 2 sat side. But feel free to dump, ill make sure to profit hard off it.
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

I'd like to suggest.....

TO THE FUTURE!

totally!!

I'd like to suggest.....

TO THE FUTURE!

Better, what about

Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
ok so im mining doge and then converting and seems to be around the same amount a couple k more! also just bought a decent amount of BTC so im gonna attempt to join in on this buy little buy little until iv had enough and i just buy it all hahaha

Doing the same here. Have only like 50kH/s here so i have to buy in any case.
Now switched to doge.
If i can get a hold of a friend of mine who wanted to run a 400kH/s rig i can buy some more. (save f-ing credit card fees)

Jump to: