Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 570. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
We should STOP with the 'to the moon' references, they belong to another coin.

I'd like to suggest.....

TO THE FUTURE!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey Zeitcoiners  Grin

Your sponsored shop is performing well so far !

50 offers at the moment:
http://www.cryptokk.com/?s=SBpiHR0kbpRj8M5HfSF1FCr

This is our biggest shop and the most active. Such swaps  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Few people here care about getting to the moon. I'd rather get to Venus, Florida personally.
Who's with me? Smiley

P.S. Back... fell asleep at the computer yesterday about 8pm, woke about 11 and went to bed.

I'd be happy with Goa right now!

Why, what in Goa? Doubt it'll interest me more than what and who's in Venus!
Activity: 126

Few people here care about getting to the moon. I'd rather get to Venus, Florida personally.
Who's with me? Smiley

P.S. Back... fell asleep at the computer yesterday about 8pm, woke about 11 and went to bed.

I'd be happy with Goa right now!
Activity: 126
In less than 12 hours we should see the first minted coins...

And I like an idiot withdraw all mine to sell at 2, to buy back at 1 then decided not to and realised i stuffed up my POS Sad sigh haha

I did the same so don't feel so bad about it! I was hoping to double my coins...
Activity: 54
They will need to mature for 20 days in your wallet.

OK... thats what I thought but just wanted to be sure. Dang I did the same thing... Sold at 2 to buy at 1...

Oh well... Can hardly wait for my measly 4M to mature!!!
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Who's with me? Smiley

On that note, I was thinking, (as it was neck and neck in this poll for donating the tx fees, how about if they went to The Venus Project?!
They're the ones with the awesome ideas.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

And I like an idiot withdraw all mine to sell at 2, to buy back at 1 then decided not to and realised i stuffed up my POS Sad sigh haha
Activity: 168

Am I correct in thinking;

That Minting will begin, but only for coins that have existed in your wallet for a period of 20 days? I guess what I am asking is; will the coins I bought earlier this week be counted when minting POS payments start, or will I have to wait for them to mature in 20 days?

Thanks for providing such a great community and opportunity!

They will need to mature for 20 days in your wallet.
Activity: 54

Am I correct in thinking;

That Minting will begin, but only for coins that have existed in your wallet for a period of 20 days? I guess what I am asking is; will the coins I bought earlier this week be counted when minting POS payments start, or will I have to wait for them to mature in 20 days?

Thanks for providing such a great community and opportunity!
Activity: 168
hate to say this, as I am one of the guy holding about 40M right now...but zeit has GIANT sell walls to get through, I really don't see the potential in the coin anymore...i'm holding at this point as really there is little point to even cash in at 1sat....but I wouldn't exactly buy right now either.  Hope I get proven wrong but hey who knows

If you don't see the point you don't understand the coin mate.

Just sit on yer wadge for 3 months & see what happens Cheesy
hate to say this, as I am one of the guy holding about 40M right now...but zeit has GIANT sell walls to get through, I really don't see the potential in the coin anymore...i'm holding at this point as really there is little point to even cash in at 1sat....but I wouldn't exactly buy right now either.  Hope I get proven wrong but hey who knows

you will find that they will be pulled at some point! i still have a feeling that its a few whales that make up most of the BTC in those walls, when they are satisfied and in the green then they will pull em and price should start to climb.
Activity: 84

Wait few more weeks and we'll see Wink
Activity: 32
ok so im mining doge and then converting and seems to be around the same amount a couple k more! also just bought a decent amount of BTC so im gonna attempt to join in on this buy little buy little until iv had enough and i just buy it all hahaha

Welcome on board, angryacorn Smiley

It's just a game of reactions - as soon as a 1 sat sell goes through, do a small 2 sat buy. Simple as that!

JUST REMEMBER - everybody - NOT to makes buys close to midnite GMT. (2340-0001 roughly)

We want the 'day' to end @ 1 sat (again) so all day 2moz it shows +100% @ 2 not -50% @ 1

E2A - I'm even prepared to sell 1k @ 1 sat @ 2358 to make SURE that happens!
ok so im mining doge and then converting and seems to be around the same amount a couple k more! also just bought a decent amount of BTC so im gonna attempt to join in on this buy little buy little until iv had enough and i just buy it all hahaha
Someone just sent me present! THANK YOU!  Cry tear drops of happiness! Cheesy

Happy birthday Smiley glad it arrived swiftly.
oh I mine. But with one R9 270

I feeeeel you! I recommend buying few millions (as much as you can)
That's what I would do if I had money to do that!

It's time to buy now!!!!!!!

I suppose buying is actually the better option for me since electricity is damn expensive over here.
Activity: 84
Someone just sent me present! THANK YOU!  Cry tear drops of happiness! Cheesy
Jump to: