Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 575. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I ran into a problem unlocking my wallet for minting:

Error: value is type bool, expected int

I unlocked it before with the same password (a few days ago) and it worked. So why would it suddenly show me an error?

by the way, I used:

walletpassphrase password true

Edit: I just figured out my mistake: I forgot to put a time after the password.

walletpassphrase password 999999 true

Sorry!!!
Activity: 168
Can't check my wallet adress in block explorer because  there are too many transactions   Huh                                                                                                                                                              

How many Transactions have you done? Do you constantly send/recieve? I need details on that.

Sent 2-3 times
Recieved 1575 times
Constantly recieved, I've put 10k ZEIT auto payout on pool to be sure it wouldn't stolen. That's why so many transactions.

That's why. At the moment more than like 100, the address won't read. It's a spam/dos protection feature.

That is normal for almost all block explorers. So Zeitcoin block explorer just working as it should. Good job again, Winevirus!!!!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Can't check my wallet adress in block explorer because  there are too many transactions   Huh                                                                                                                                                              

How many Transactions have you done? Do you constantly send/recieve? I need details on that.

Sent 2-3 times
Recieved 1575 times
Constantly recieved, I've put 10k ZEIT auto payout on pool to be sure it wouldn't stolen. That's why so many transactions.

That's why. At the moment more than like 100, the address won't read. It's a spam/dos protection feature.
Activity: 94
zeit.morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
0% fee
Activity: 114
Hello to all!

I'm happy to join in ZeitCoin community, good luck ;-)
nice to see u)welcome aboard! Wink
Activity: 112
Hello to all!

I'm happy to join in ZeitCoin community, good luck ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
If Mintcoin and Blackcoin really take off, which is highly likely over the next two months, Zeitcoin may get some real traction. I bought some ZEIT. Nice and cheap now. Wink
Activity: 98
Don't know why< but capitalisation is changing 150k-300k$. That's why position is changing.
So less than 2 hours after Zeit was suggested in the CoinMarketCap forum post, and it's on!

Currently ranked 74th!

That's great! #52 right now!
So less than 2 hours after Zeit was suggested in the CoinMarketCap forum post, and it's on!

Currently ranked 74th!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★ March 19th Update ★

Hey Zeitcoin family. Smiley An update has been posted to the OP including the new block explorer. We would like to publicly thank winevirus for helping get the job done.

Now that the explorer is up, CoinMarketCap has been contacted again and CoinWarz is next. The explorer was holding us back from moving onto these steps, so now we are in a position to proceed.

On another note, the Zeitcoin thread is already at over 290 Pages! Cheesy This movement does not seem to be slowing down by any means and once wide-spread exposure is accomplished, there will be no looking back.

Current Objectives, Bounties & Giveaways
One of our biggest goals at the moment is to spread the word about Zeitcoin and continue to grow this community. We are developing a community-based website, but until that's finished, we are looking to continue growing. To accomplish this, we will be releasing new bounties and giveaways for the community every few days. The bounties and giveaways have just been updated so if you are interested in supporting this community while being paid in ZEIT, see the link below. Even one simple comment will be paid in ZEIT!

Lastly, we ask all those who are interested in helping promote or raise awareness for Zeitcoin to PM us directly. We have plenty of bounties for people who support us going forward. This movement has grown to epic proportions so we appreciate everyone for their support.

In closing... Are you guys excited to be a part of the Zeitcoin Movement? Cheesy

Respond to this post by clicking "quote"

Updates
BTC March 19 BTC
- Block Explorer Updated: http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750
- CoinMarketCap has been contacted, CoinWarz is next
★ Community Bounties & Giveaways ★
A list of bounties and giveaways can be found here: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/

Currently ranked 74th!

Sent 2-3 times
Recieved 1575 times
Activity: 126

Currently ranked 74th!
Activity: 88
Can't check my wallet adress in block explorer because  there are too many transactions   Huh                                                                                                                                                               

Mission accomplished Cheesy

Zeit spent most of the evening @ 2

Ended it @ 1

Is back @ 2 again now

Bed for me shortly, back on duty around 0830 gmt.

So it's up to those of you west of Greenwich to keep things ticking until awakening Wink

buy 700zetcoin for 2sat.hope when u wake up it will be 2sat for zeit)
interesting game)))
Can't check my wallet adress in block explorer because  there are too many transactions   Huh                                                                                                                                                               
just wait a little bit and try again
Mission accomplished Cheesy

Zeit spent most of the evening @ 2

Ended it @ 1

Is back @ 2 again now

Bed for me shortly, back on duty around 0830 gmt.

So it's up to those of you west of Greenwich to keep things ticking until awakening Wink

buy 700zetcoin for 2sat.hope when u wake up it will be 2sat for zeit)
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Jump to: