Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 577. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

I just discovered something. The dead/sick card I told you some posts ago, it was running with 1500 rpm fan but the others were running about 2000-2500. I clicked the user define (on the right of FUN in afterburner. Now all my cards are running at about 2500 rpm fun and they all went about 10 degrees down! Did I do the right thing? The hottest card is now 65 degrees and others are only 55. And they are giving me 430 khs each. So can someone tell me if I clicked the wrong button or right button Cheesy Or will I find my cards exploded and melted next morning I wake up?

Sounds like you might have found the cause of your problem. Keep a close eye on them over the next few days to be sure.

On a related note, CGWatcher will automatically lower your intensity if the temps get a little too high.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

I just discovered something. The dead/sick card I told you some posts ago, it was running with 1500 rpm fan but the others were running about 2000-2500. I clicked the user define (on the right of FUN in afterburner. Now all my cards are running at about 2500 rpm fun and they all went about 10 degrees down! Did I do the right thing? The hottest card is now 65 degrees and others are only 55. And they are giving me 430 khs each. So can someone tell me if I clicked the wrong button or right button Cheesy Or will I find my cards exploded and melted next morning I wake up?
Activity: 140
Activity: 70
Explorer Update:
zeitcoind is up-to-date.
DNS has propagated.
Explorer is processing transactions.

Once Explorer is done processing all the blocks (About 35% currently, about an hour remaining), and we do some checks and tweaks, the Explorer will be done.

http://youtu.be/E1-6qSGAIyk
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Time to sign up for coinmarketcap

Time to POS Cheesy

For the POS to work, do I need to unlock wallet (via the console) every time I start the computer and launch the wallet?

I'm not using a dedicated mining rig, just using the gfx cards on my PC.
Activity: 88
Explorer Update:
zeitcoind is up-to-date.
DNS has propagated.
Explorer is processing transactions.

Once Explorer is done processing all the blocks (About 35% currently, about an hour remaining), and we do some checks and tweaks, the Explorer will be done.
Activity: 126
Not until the explorer's declared stable and put on a decent server.

Have patience, what's your rush to lower your coins per day amount, you really think we're going to get that many people Zeit supporters from it?

We've not been able to agree to do anything as a community as it is without bringing the profit seekers here as well to confuse matters.

you dont see Anonymous asking for a consensus

people act on the behalf of the idea, their action defines its scope

the only things we can do as a collective is online activism and crowdfunding, the rest will come from individuals acting on the behalf of the community. Either of their own initiative or through a project platform.

it is critical to our community that we have skilled people, everyone in our community can attain that status, i implore you all to go learn

im gona be able to test my POC Milling and Plastic Extrusion CNC soon,
this build cost 1500$, i can reduce that to 600-900$ with further development in the next revision
build volume is about 4x more then what the other 2000$+ 3d printers offer

This interests me greatly, please keep us informed on your progress.

I'm in the process of designing cheap, easy and eco friendly modular shipping container homes. I'm working on a system to use a simple 2 axis plotter with a plasma torch to cut windows and doors automatically, quickly and cheaply. Hopefully later this year I'll build number 1 which will be a 1 bed apartment in a single 40ft container.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Have patience, what's your rush to lower your coins per day amount, you really think we're going to get that many people Zeit supporters from it?

We've not been able to agree to do anything as a community as it is without bringing the profit seekers here as well to confuse matters.

you dont see Anonymous asking for a consensus

people act on the behalf of the idea, their action defines its scope

the only things we can do as a collective is online activism and crowdfunding, the rest will come from individuals acting on the behalf of the community. Either of their own initiative or through a project platform.

it is critical to our community that we have skilled people, everyone in our community can attain that status, i implore you all to go learn

im gona be able to test my POC Milling and Plastic Extrusion CNC soon,
this build cost 1500$, i can reduce that to 600-900$ with further development in the next revision
build volume is about 4x more then what the other 2000$+ 3d printers offer
Activity: 88

^ This. I'm discussing with ZEITCOIN at the moment to get this up and running. I have an updated version I've been working on and will continue to work on. We're setting up a server for it at the moment.

EDIT: Previous Explorer is offline. I'll keep everyone up-to-date in IRC and on here if they ask.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Activity: 214
Activity: 112
So nice having a block explorer again Smiley

Seen MANY 50k payouts made from the insta mine but I know there's still 466m left at least so plenty left for the new and upcoming giveaways and bounties. Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

I was kidding about buying at 3 Wink

If you hadn't noticed I have quite a 'South Park' S.O.H. most of the time.

I was hoping, but it's hard to tell around these parts, so many stupid people, plus thought I should point anyway incase people read your message and think it can be done (people actually still believe what they read on the internet ya know).

At least we can bash our qwerties in peace, secure in the knowledge that stupidity, ignorance & greed are easily resisted by our more-developed moral immune systems.

BTW it's me buying 50,000 Z at a time.

i'm waiting for my btc deposit and do the same)buy 50000 for 2 sat

The size of the buy is unimportant, I might cut back to 5,000 a time, just to keep the game going longer Wink
Activity: 114

I was hoping, but it's hard to tell around these parts, so many stupid people, plus thought I should point anyway incase people read your message and think it can be done (people actually still believe what they read on the internet ya know).

At least we can bash our qwerties in peace, secure in the knowledge that stupidity, ignorance & greed are easily resisted by our more-developed moral immune systems.

i'm waiting for my btc deposit and do the same)buy 50000 for 2 sat

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

I just woke up from sweet dreams and went to check my rig. One card said DEAD!!! The same card said SICK few days ago. Now it works just fine again but what causes it to get SICK or DEAD?HuhHuh I am scaarreedd!

I've got such problem with my Sapphire 7970. There is some defect with cooling GPU, because nothing helps. I tried everything, and only changing pci-e slot helped. But it works only on stock clocks ... But if the product is still under warranty, change it
r9 290 tri-x are the best cards

From what I've seen, this is almost true.
7950 or 280X are the best for price / (KW/KHs)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I just woke up from sweet dreams and went to check my rig. One card said DEAD!!! The same card said SICK few days ago. Now it works just fine again but what causes it to get SICK or DEAD?HuhHuh I am scaarreedd!

I've got such problem with my Sapphire 7970. There is some defect with cooling GPU, because nothing helps. I tried everything, and only changing pci-e slot helped. But it works only on stock clocks ... But if the product is still under warranty, change it
r9 290 tri-x are the best cards

still havent got my zeit, what is dev doing right now?

Hopefully just having to trawl through the dozens of duplicate emails/PMs/DMs which will be doubling/tripling/quadrupling etc.. the amount of time it takes.
Jump to: