Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 572. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Crumbs- Those satoshis of BTC you forgot about in random exchanges
That's all we need to help this coin take off, a couple crumbs here and there since we are now getting toward "hard to mine" phase.
Activity: 434
We have a nice game peopleeeeee.Keep playing!!!!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
What's the point of buying in small amounts? I can also start doing that with my 0.030 btc if you explain me it Cheesy And by the way, NOBODY gave me a zeit bd present, very very disappointed Sad

Your birthday isn't over yet, dude!

I explained why a LOT of times already over the last few pages.

AND IT'S WORKING Cheesy

(The last autosell @ 1 satoshi was over 80 minutes ago, and that was only for 43kZ)

What if someone bought the whole 2 sat wall at once and then I need to buy at 3 sat Sad I am the poorest of the poorest shaib right now Sad with only 1 mhs rig running. If I had some cash I would buy hundreds of millions of zeits... I am travelling in the last cart of zeit train, trying to hang on Cheesy BUT YES! I just received my first bd present of 5k zeits! I appreciate it! Thank you who ever did that haha !

You and I same boat we are!
Happy BD...
I have a 285kh/s (tweaked it up from 240kh/s rig so don't complain about yours!)
I mined zeit when it came out, but switched once it halved to mining doge or rdd and then selling that and buying zeit.
I wish there was a good way to get from Paypal to crypto, but it's against their TOS and the people that do trade that way jack the price way up.
Hoping to have some cash in the next day or two to invest in zeit... like you, I would  buy tons of it...
Activity: 349
gutted im out of this now my 16 million is on coinex  Cry
well good luck with it guys im mining something else now in hope to make a comeback in the crypto world
Activity: 84
It's my birthday today if someone wanted to give me a bd present: ModSZshh2Mr1ZeirSt7FjgnacPuGKAEJMV (Zeit)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!

Hope your special day bring you all you want! Happy Birthday, man! 10k sent ;-)

Shieeet thank you! :DD I hope someday I can buy a house with 10k zeits Wink
Activity: 112
It's my birthday today if someone wanted to give me a bd present: ModSZshh2Mr1ZeirSt7FjgnacPuGKAEJMV (Zeit)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!

Hope your special day bring you all you want! Happy Birthday, man! 10k sent ;-)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've been out of the loop for a couple of days and the thread has grown by 20 pages or so. Is there anything new with regards to the Cryptorush missing coins?

They've stopped answering my emails.

No nothing new yet. Sorry.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
I've been out of the loop for a couple of days and the thread has grown by 20 pages or so. Is there anything new with regards to the Cryptorush missing coins?

They've stopped answering my emails.
What's the point of buying in small amounts? I can also start doing that with my 0.030 btc if you explain me it Cheesy And by the way, NOBODY gave me a zeit bd present, very very disappointed Sad

AND IT'S WORKING Cheesy

(The last autosell @ 1 satoshi was over 80 minutes ago, and that was only for 43kZ)

What if someone bought the whole 2 sat wall at once and then I need to buy at 3 sat Sad I am the poorest of the poorest shaib right now Sad with only 1 mhs rig running. If I had some cash I would buy hundreds of millions of zeits... I am travelling in the last cart of zeit train, trying to hang on Cheesy BUT YES! I just received my first bd present of 5k zeits! I appreciate it! Thank you who ever did that haha !
i will buy every hour 1500 zeitcoin at mintpal at @2 with my 0.00231926 btc

Nice to have a wingman Smiley

I have 0.04 to play with, and a bit more coming in from Doge sales.

I note that the buying volume has risen a lot overnight, if we can sustain this through the 3rd halving we are on track to keep the upwards pressure & start breaking down those sell walls.

OT (on target not off topic!) by this time next week we should be seeing the market wobbling between 2 & 3, maybe even hitting 4.

A week later it should have more-or-less doubled.

Strap yourselves in, ZeitCoiners, the next 3 months are gonna be AMAZING Cheesy

I just found some BTC @ Coinedup that I completely forgot about so I'll start doing this as well.

It's a fun game, AND IT'S WORKING Cheesy

Our 24 hr volume is approaching 25% as much as Doge!

I'm still (mostly) doing 54,321 Zeit buys, which one of you fine fellows has started doing 12,345 ?

E2A - Remember that the minimum buy is a mere 667 satoshi i.e. 334 Zeit @ 2 satoshi, even that amount will flip the value from 1 to 2 & show as +100% in the sidebar. That alone will get people interested!

I guess this is why?
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

AND IT'S WORKING Cheesy

Activity: 128
I meant by volume not buy volume, sorry about that Smiley , Buyers look at volume, not the 500 satoshi worth of zeit Tongue
I dont realy understand how those small buys help.
added 1.5 btc to 1 satoshi buy order for some support. The pressure is turning upwards friends. You feel that bounce?

WHAT!

No, take it off & buy many smaller chunks @ 2

Say over the next 48 hours.

We need that 2 satoshi wall to keep coming down, another couple of days of steady nibbling & everyone will jump.

Then it's time to use the same tactics @ 3, 4, 5, 6 ....

Unless you're just a chancer looking for a quick buck?

Calm yourself. it will be ok i promise lol. I have 130m zeit already....you need buy pressure no matter the price.

Who's been a busy boy then Wink

That's an impressive wadge, thought I'd done well getting 65m together Sad

Keej, I'll trust you to use your powers benignly dude. Cheesy
Activity: 127
added 1.5 btc to 1 satoshi buy order for some support. The pressure is turning upwards friends. You feel that bounce?

WHAT!

We need that 2 satoshi wall to keep coming down, another couple of days of steady nibbling & everyone will jump.

Calm yourself. it will be ok i promise lol. I have 130m zeit already....you need buy pressure no matter the price.
been mining Doge yesterday, turned them into BTC, then into BlackCoin, waited a bit, turned them back into more BTC than before and then I bought Zeit with them.  Lips sealed

U should consider buying your Zeit in small chunks, maybe 50k a time, see various posts in last 20 hours.

Isnt it based on buy volume?

No, the posted price/% is based purely on the last recorded trade. Every buy @ 2 leaves the sidebar showing +100% even if it's a minimum buy of 334 Zeit.

I'd like peeps to hold off buying as it gets close to midnight GMT (again), so the coin ENDS the day @ 1 sat, then goes to 2/+100% again at 1 minute past.

As I said yesterday, at this stage of development, PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING.
Activity: 128
QUestion, is it good or bad if Zeit goes on coinwarz?
I think coinwarz make alot of ppl aware of zeitcoin but the hash rate goes so damn high up and miner will dump all their mined coins on the exchanges.
Personaly I hape it gets to POS , before it ends there.

WHAT!

been mining Doge yesterday, turned them into BTC, then into BlackCoin, waited a bit, turned them back into more BTC than before and then I bought Zeit with them.  Lips sealed

U should consider buying your Zeit in small chunks, maybe 50k a time, see various posts in last 20 hours.

I am. It wasn't me who bought 5 million. I buy in about 5 - 10k chunks
Activity: 127
Jump to: