Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 579. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Block Explorer 1° priority !!
Dev any news ??

beta block explorer?
 http://192.241.221.70:2750/chains

DON'T quote me on it, someone in IRC posted link. I'd wait for the official release to be sure.
but seems to work.

I'm the one working on this. Figure it'll get done faster if someone helps. Working with two different versions of Abe and looking at seeing if I can get Insight working with Zeit. No promises on anything. The beta is working at least though for now, that's a start.

WOW! Great job!

let's pitch in here guys.
can anyone help out with this?

BTW winevirus, I didn't mean to prematurely put that link out, but maybe we can help out and make this come together quicker as a team.  Smiley
we should never hesitate to ask for some help on anything, we have some knowledgeable people in here.
Activity: 112
What does "R" mean in cgminer?
This sick card has R 32 but the other 2 cards are R 0? What dows that mean?

R - Ivalid (rejected) shares

About your problem. I wrote some posts ago about my same problem. If you have possibility, change it. Nothing helps. It is manufacturing bug or defect ...

How often did you found you card dead or sick?

every 24 hours. When it will be warmer, you'll find your card more often sick/dead.
I tried manually run gpu fan at 100%, but there was now effect, only killing faster fan ...

One other question is are you using any secondary cooling methods such as a tabletop fan blowing onto the cards to help dissipate heat? You really can't rely on the card's own fans to dissipate the heat efficiently, especially when you are running more than one card on a rig. Then you have to deal with heat from one card affecting the other cards, and vice versa. Not sure what your setup is like. Do you have the cards set directly into the slots on the motherboard? If so, is your motherboard and cards inside a chassis of some sort? Or do you have the cards attached to risers and attached outside of a chassis? Either way, having secondary cooling is always a good idea. Hopefully you get it sorted out and not lose any of your cards. Best of luck!

not sure i agree, i find it depends on the brand of the card! i have rigs with 3 cards sitting next to each other and they run in the high 60's low 70's! My sapphire rig runs really hot, 1st card was hitting 84 so I put a cheap external fan on top and bam temps fell but the rest are fine with fans set to 95%! suppose i also run those rigs on the cooler master tests benches, that may help.
Activity: 88

Dev any news ??

beta block explorer?

DON'T quote me on it, someone in IRC posted link. I'd wait for the official release to be sure.
but seems to work.

I'm the one working on this. Figure it'll get done faster if someone helps. Working with two different versions of Abe and looking at seeing if I can get Insight working with Zeit. No promises on anything. The beta is working at least though for now, that's a start.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

About your problem. I wrote some posts ago about my same problem. If you have possibility, change it. Nothing helps. It is manufacturing bug or defect ...

every 24 hours. When it will be warmer, you'll find your card more often sick/dead.
I tried manually run gpu fan at 100%, but there was now effect, only killing faster fan ...

One other question is are you using any secondary cooling methods such as a tabletop fan blowing onto the cards to help dissipate heat? You really can't rely on the card's own fans to dissipate the heat efficiently, especially when you are running more than one card on a rig. Then you have to deal with heat from one card affecting the other cards, and vice versa. Not sure what your setup is like. Do you have the cards set directly into the slots on the motherboard? If so, is your motherboard and cards inside a chassis of some sort? Or do you have the cards attached to risers and attached outside of a chassis? Either way, having secondary cooling is always a good idea. Hopefully you get it sorted out and not lose any of your cards. Best of luck!
Activity: 70

Dev any news ??

beta block explorer?

but seems to work.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Activity: 84
I just woke up from sweet dreams and went to check my rig. One card said DEAD!!! The same card said SICK few days ago. Now it works just fine again but what causes it to get SICK or DEAD?HuhHuh I am scaarreedd!

VRAM could be faulty, is the card still under warranty? You might need to RMA it back to the supplier/manufacturer.

I had the same thing recently with a brand new MSI R9 280x, I feel for you bro.

Yes it's under warranty as it's brand new. And I don't think it's running too hard or anything. 430 khs only at 65 degrees celcius (asus r9 270x)... How I can know which card it is? It's card 1 in cgminer...
And what can I say to the supplier? As I don't think they like if I said I use it for mining zeitcoins.. Cheesy

If it's card 1 then it will probably be the second card down (top card is usually card 0). Not sure about the supplier you went to, but mining on a GPU won't void your warranty so you should be fine returning it.

But before you return it, try turning it down a bit first. Drop intensity down by 1 for an hour and see what happens.

Ok intensity is now down by 1. My cards are now running 10 khs lower. The SICK and DEAD happened only once in 3 days. So should I wait another 3 days to see what happens? How can I only manage this GPU 1, not all of them as now all my cards are intensity 18, I only want this shit card to be 18 Sad

If you just want to lower one card by Intensity, I've found using CGWatcher as a CGMiner GUI handy and you can alter Intensity, clock speed and fan speed from within. Plus it's free! Search Google for CGWatcher and it'll be the top result.

Slightly off topic, has anyone used the CGRemote? I'm incredibly tempted to pay for the beta access if it's worth it and I can install on two machines for one donation.

yes was ME  Grin I tried one and got about 440 but was so unstable just like yours is! 420 is good, but like i said before next cards you should get if you get more are the AMD 6950's, u can pick em up used for alot less and get way more hash!

That's a good thing to know!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
CGRemote absolutely worth it if you are mining on several rigs. If you have only one rig there is no need in it.

about sick or dead gpu. Ive had the same problem with my r9 270. It went down twice a day approximately. Ive just decreased intensity by 1 and raised voltage a little bit for one or two days, then turned everything back. Now its running on 502 khs without any problems.

i have my 25 mil zeit stuck on coinex, deposited everything 4 minutes before it went in maintenance mode (((( hope i'll see my coins again

zeit to the moon

hope we'll see block explorer soon...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
At work checking in on phone when smoking so missing buts but.
To change individual card intensity in cm miner press.
G for gpu
I for intrnsity
1 enter to select gpu 1
18 enter to set at gpu intensity to 18

Theres a lot of controls within the app..

Slightly off topic, has anyone used the CGRemote? I'm incredibly tempted to pay for the beta access if it's worth it and I can install on two machines for one donation.

I am using it for several months now. It is definitely worth it, as you see all your rigs with one glance. You can manipulate all aspects of your rigs and cards from one computer. Also by leaving the program open in the background, I can see from far (like when I am not working on my PC) if the temperature is right, if they are still alive,... - The app changes your rigs color from neat green to either grey (not working any more) or darker green to red (hot to too hot). So on the screen you see like your 5 rigs all in their appropriate shades of green. And if one suddenly goes down, you see the color slowly changing to grey. Then it's just time to restart that rig...

that is awesome!
I just woke up from sweet dreams and went to check my rig. One card said DEAD!!! The same card said SICK few days ago. Now it works just fine again but what causes it to get SICK or DEAD?HuhHuh I am scaarreedd!

VRAM could be faulty, is the card still under warranty? You might need to RMA it back to the supplier/manufacturer.

Yes it's under warranty as it's brand new. And I don't think it's running too hard or anything. 430 khs only at 65 degrees celcius (asus r9 270x)... How I can know which card it is? It's card 1 in cgminer...
And what can I say to the supplier? As I don't think they like if I said I use it for mining zeitcoins.. Cheesy

If it's card 1 then it will probably be the second card down (top card is usually card 0). Not sure about the supplier you went to, but mining on a GPU won't void your warranty so you should be fine returning it.

But before you return it, try turning it down a bit first. Drop intensity down by 1 for an hour and see what happens.

Ok intensity is now down by 1. My cards are now running 10 khs lower. The SICK and DEAD happened only once in 3 days. So should I wait another 3 days to see what happens? How can I only manage this GPU 1, not all of them as now all my cards are intensity 18, I only want this shit card to be 18 Sad

If you just want to lower one card by Intensity, I've found using CGWatcher as a CGMiner GUI handy and you can alter Intensity, clock speed and fan speed from within. Plus it's free! Search Google for CGWatcher and it'll be the top result.

yes was ME  Grin I tried one and got about 440 but was so unstable just like yours is! 420 is good, but like i said before next cards you should get if you get more are the AMD 6950's, u can pick em up used for alot less and get way more hash!
Activity: 168

I am using it for several months now. It is definitely worth it, as you see all your rigs with one glance. You can manipulate all aspects of your rigs and cards from one computer. Also by leaving the program open in the background, I can see from far (like when I am not working on my PC) if the temperature is right, if they are still alive,... - The app changes your rigs color from neat green to either grey (not working any more) or darker green to red (hot to too hot). So on the screen you see like your 5 rigs all in their appropriate shades of green. And if one suddenly goes down, you see the color slowly changing to grey. Then it's just time to restart that rig...
Activity: 98

ok thanks, I just contacted the supplier, hope they will give me a new card.

Hope they'll change it. Good luck  Wink

ok thanks, I just contacted the supplier, hope they will give me a new card.

Another great incentive to keep the BlackCoins is not only the mining PoS, also the fees are paid to miners!
That invite to maintain the BC well safe!!!  Shocked

Activity: 126

Jump to: