Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 573. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
been mining Doge yesterday, turned them into BTC, then into BlackCoin, waited a bit, turned them back into more BTC than before and then I bought Zeit with them.  Lips sealed

U should consider buying your Zeit in small chunks, maybe 50k a time, see various posts in last 20 hours.

Isnt it based on buy volume?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I put today my ny new Gigabyte R280X  Grin Grin Grin to my pc but i have a small improvement in kh/s from 450 i went to 600kh/s but i think can go more at least 750 i have to search more the settings.Anyone with the same card???

I gotta HD7990 & I'm driving it pretty hard (1.32 Mh/s but at around 89 degrees/core even with extra cooling) - but the general rule is, the harder you push it, the quicker it'll burn out. Get a nice balance between speed & longevity, you'll make more that way in the longer term.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I put today my ny new Gigabyte R280X  Grin Grin Grin to my pc but i have a small improvement in kh/s from 450 i went to 600kh/s but i think can go more at least 750 i have to search more the settings.Anyone with the same card???

Almost any 280x, gigabyte most certainly, can do above 700. my asus dc2t can go to 800kh per sec
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
when the pos starts and how it works? How much do u really get from mining with 1mh/s in 24h at todays stats?

There have been many, many postings about how it works, please feel free to either search back a few pages (thus also learning more about our community) or use the forum search function.

I stopped mining Zeit a few days ago, worked out I would end up with +50% more Zeit by mining Doge & buying Zeit with the proceeds. This also increases the DEMAND for the coin without increasing the SUPPLY thus better for future growth.

I have enough Zeit in my wallet that minting (PoS) will be MASSIVELY better than mining  - by a factor of maybe 6 or 7 THOUSAND times.

If you have 10 million in your wallet you will get 2.5 million through minting in year one. That's an average of 6,850 per day. After week 6 you'll be lucky to get a coin or two per day through mining (depending on the network hashrate).

Effectively, that 10 million in your wallet will be operating as a 6.8 GIGA hash rig, but without the electricity costs.

GET ZEIT INTO YOUR WALLET & KEEP THEM THERE!

A nice way to look at it.  Thanks for crunching a few numbers. Its a good argument for the coin. Smiley

Activity: 126
WOW

someone just bought 5 million in one bite!

Stand by your 'puters, people - the next 48 hours could be as much fun as MintPal Voting Friday (happy memories of our first big victory) Cheesy

Someone bought 37 million not half hour ago and volume seems to be up about 100% from yesterday. Could be an interesting end to the week with more buys like that!
been mining Doge yesterday, turned them into BTC, then into BlackCoin, waited a bit, turned them back into more BTC than before and then I bought Zeit with them.  Lips sealed

U should consider buying your Zeit in small chunks, maybe 50k a time, see various posts in last 20 hours.
WOW

someone just bought 5 million in one bite!

Stand by your 'puters, people - the next 48 hours could be as much fun as MintPal Voting Friday (happy memories of our first big victory) Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The sell wall @ 2 satoshi is starting to tumble - down 2btc in the last hour Smiley

Well done, 'gamers' (you know who you are) a bit more work (=FUN) & we will start climbing CoinCap!
Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Block Explorer Update:

For those wondering,

Yes, the Block Explorer is working. However we've encountered a few issues.

#1. There's a change causing it to lag down. I'm going through commits to figure out where I broke it.
#2. There's an issue with addresses. All addresses are properly in it, but transaction addresses are broken. I know what the cause is, I just have to fix it.
#3. I'm tired. I slept 2 hours last night.

----------------------

Okay, while I started writing this.

#1. Fixed.
#2. Reimporting all transactions into the database. We're gonna do some test commits once that's done to confirm addresses are fixed.
#3. Another 20oz Redbull fixes everything.

I'll keep you up-to-date, again. xD

Fantastic work! continues, you have my support.  Wink
Post your address and I'll send you 50k ZEIT for your lost sleep!  Cool
Activity: 51
when the pos starts and how it works? How much do u really get from mining with 1mh/s in 24h at todays stats?

There have been many, many postings about how it works, please feel free to either search back a few pages (thus also learning more about our community) or use the forum search function.

I stopped mining Zeit a few days ago, worked out I would end up with +50% more Zeit by mining Doge & buying Zeit with the proceeds. This also increases the DEMAND for the coin without increasing the SUPPLY thus better for future growth.

I have enough Zeit in my wallet that minting (PoS) will be MASSIVELY better than mining  - by a factor of maybe 6 or 7 THOUSAND times.

If you have 10 million in your wallet you will get 2.5 million through minting in year one. That's an average of 6,850 per day. After week 6 you'll be lucky to get a coin or two per day through mining (depending on the network hashrate).

Effectively, that 10 million in your wallet will be operating as a 6.8 GIGA hash rig, but without the electricity costs.

So it works in which wallet? Offline wallet as well?
Activity: 126
I like the idea ill chip in some crumbs as well. One thing we absolutely can not have happen is let the 1 satoshi wall get eaten. We need to hold off the dumpers for 8 more days, then this sucker will be hard to mine.

Come join the party, guy Smiley

If you only got crumbs, make small buys after every moronic 1 sat dump. If you make it something memorable - say 666 zeit - it'll be easier for members to spot your contribution Cheesy

I'll buy in @ 1013, going to try and do it every 30 minutes or so.
I like the idea ill chip in some crumbs as well. One thing we absolutely can not have happen is let the 1 satoshi wall get eaten. We need to hold off the dumpers for 8 more days, then this sucker will be hard to mine.

If you only got crumbs, make small buys after every moronic 1 sat dump. If you make it something memorable - say 666 zeit - it'll be easier for members to spot your contribution Cheesy
My buys it will be at 1500

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
zeit.morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
0% fee

Is this a joke or something?

Activity: 2
Any tips to get linux wallet to get confirmed? Wallet is synced.

Date: 19.3.2014 09:28
To: MXPn6DEHwEKgBKEsAzo2FtS8DmMiWEFztj
Debit: -1766701.467936 ZEIT
Transaction fee: -0.03 ZEIT
Net amount: -1766701.497936 ZEIT
Transaction ID: ae56f98144b9a71df145932427f56d9498ea2210d56ed818ecaf902745a55fda
Activity: 294
Jump to: