Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 576. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TZM itself works to not “institutionalize” itself as a rigid entity
but rather be understood as more of a gesture; a symbol of a new manner
of thought or worldview that simply has no boundaries.

Yet, as obviously important as this applied engineering is, it is
still critical to remember that all specific technological applications can
only be transient when the evolution of scientific knowledge and its
emerging technological applications are taken into account. In other
words, all current applications of technology tend to become obsolete
over time.
Therefore, what is left can only be a train of thought with
respect to the underlying causal scientific principles. TZM is hence
loyal to this train of thought, not figures, institutions or temporal
technological advancements
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
BLOCK EXPLORER UPDATE:

Block explorer can now be found at http://zeitcoin-explorer.info/
There may be some issues left, if you find them, report them to myself or ZEITCOIN, who will pass it on to me.

If you have any questions, you can find me in IRC as Winevirus!

Tips are always appreciated! Tongue

Works great for me. dude

Forget the RB, reward yourself with some VERY WELL EARNED sleep.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
BLOCK EXPLORER UPDATE:

Block explorer can now be found at http://zeitcoin-explorer.info/
There may be some issues left, if you find them, report them to myself or ZEITCOIN, who will pass it on to me.

If you have any questions, you can find me in IRC as Winevirus!

Tips are always appreciated! Tongue
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Block Explorer Update:

For those wondering,
https://i.imgur.com/O5x4lJP.png

Yes, the Block Explorer is working. However we've encountered a few issues.

#1. There's a change causing it to lag down. I'm going through commits to figure out where I broke it.
#2. There's an issue with addresses. All addresses are properly in it, but transaction addresses are broken. I know what the cause is, I just have to fix it.
#3. I'm tired. I slept 2 hours last night.

----------------------

Okay, while I started writing this.

#1. Fixed.
#2. Reimporting all transactions into the database. We're gonna do some test commits once that's done to confirm addresses are fixed.
#3. Another 20oz Redbull fixes everything.

I'll keep you up-to-date, again. xD

Great work, winevirus Cheesy

If I could send you something stronger than RB over this cray-zee interweb thang I would Wink
cocaine helps better than redbull
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

★ BitcoinTalk Signature Bounty ★
Bounty instructions and payout here: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/

Change your signature to match ZEITCOIN's for up to 5,000ZEIT.

DO NOT post your address on BitcoinTalk, follow the instructions please.  Smiley

Are you talking about not posting wallet addresses in the post? Or not having the address in the signature? I have competed several of the bounties and posted replies in the giveaway thread on altcoinauthority. Just want to make sure I am doing it right.
Mission accomplished Cheesy

Zeit spent most of the evening @ 2

Ended it @ 1

Is back @ 2 again now

Bed for me shortly, back on duty around 0830 gmt.

So it's up to those of you west of Greenwich to keep things ticking until awakening Wink

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

★ BitcoinTalk Signature Bounty ★
Bounty instructions and payout here: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/

Change your signature to match ZEITCOIN's for up to 5,000ZEIT.

DO NOT post your address on BitcoinTalk, follow the instructions please.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Super excited about being part of the Zeitcoin Movement! I created a blog on wordpress.com and have been actively promoting the coin in various threads in the altcurrency section of this forum. I'm very much looking forward to the POS starting up so I can give my CPU a break. CPU mining has not been very rewarding for me lately with the block halving, but I have still been chugging along. I think this coin has great long-term potential, and with the strong community support and support from the devs we can ensure this coin is used in ways which we believe will be worthwhile. Hopefully one day soon retailers will see the potential and will begin accepting them for transactions.

Great job winevirus on getting the block explorer up and running! Keep on promoting this great coin and let's keep this community alive and strong!

If I could send you something stronger than RB over this cray-zee interweb thang I would Wink

Donations to help me afford more Redbull are always welcome Tongue

In closing... Are you guys excited to be a part of the Zeitcoin Movement? Cheesy

Respond to this post by clicking "quote"

As excited as a 300lb 53 yo semi-hippy (I actually ENJOY a bit of violence Wink ) can get Wink

*I'm rockin' the Zee, dude!*

Uhhh - the explorer link on the OP just gives

"Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750."

He forgot I'm doing a fresh import of the chain to fix address issues Tongue

I'll post when it's up.

-- EDIT --
Data has been importing for about an hour. It's at 29000 out of about 53000. Probably another hour or so.

In closing... Are you guys excited to be a part of the Zeitcoin Movement? Cheesy

As excited as a 300lb 53 yo semi-hippy (I actually ENJOY a bit of violence Wink ) can get Wink

Uhhh - the explorer link on the OP just gives

"Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750."

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
★ March 19th Update ★

Hey Zeitcoin family. Smiley An update has been posted to the OP including the new block explorer. We would like to publicly thank winevirus for helping get the job done.

Now that the explorer is up, CoinMarketCap has been contacted again and CoinWarz is next. The explorer was holding us back from moving onto these steps, so now we are in a position to proceed.

On another note, the Zeitcoin thread is already at over 290 Pages! Cheesy This movement does not seem to be slowing down by any means and once wide-spread exposure is accomplished, there will be no looking back.

Current Objectives, Bounties & Giveaways
One of our biggest goals at the moment is to spread the word about Zeitcoin and continue to grow this community. We are developing a community-based website, but until that's finished, we are looking to continue growing. To accomplish this, we will be releasing new bounties and giveaways for the community every few days. The bounties and giveaways have just been updated so if you are interested in supporting this community while being paid in ZEIT, see the link below. Even one simple comment will be paid in ZEIT!

Lastly, we ask all those who are interested in helping promote or raise awareness for Zeitcoin to PM us directly. We have plenty of bounties for people who support us going forward. This movement has grown to epic proportions so we appreciate everyone for their support.

Updates
BTC March 19 BTC
- Block Explorer Updated: http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750
- CoinMarketCap has been contacted, CoinWarz is next
★ Community Bounties & Giveaways ★
A list of bounties and giveaways can be found here: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/
Activity: 98

One other question is are you using any secondary cooling methods such as a tabletop fan blowing onto the cards to help dissipate heat? You really can't rely on the card's own fans to dissipate the heat efficiently, especially when you are running more than one card on a rig. Then you have to deal with heat from one card affecting the other cards, and vice versa. Not sure what your setup is like. Do you have the cards set directly into the slots on the motherboard? If so, is your motherboard and cards inside a chassis of some sort? Or do you have the cards attached to risers and attached outside of a chassis? Either way, having secondary cooling is always a good idea. Hopefully you get it sorted out and not lose any of your cards. Best of luck!

I'm using 2 outside fans which are cooling gpu's, and it doesn't help. It is manufacturing(!) defect in 7970 ... I'm not alone who had such problem with 7970 ...
Block Explorer Update:

For those wondering,

#1. There's a change causing it to lag down. I'm going through commits to figure out where I broke it.
#2. There's an issue with addresses. All addresses are properly in it, but transaction addresses are broken. I know what the cause is, I just have to fix it.

----------------------

#1. Fixed.
#2. Reimporting all transactions into the database. We're gonna do some test commits once that's done to confirm addresses are fixed.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
dont sell, your only feeding those who are trying to make money off buying at 1 satoshi and selling at 2 satoshi

just add to the buy wall
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

I just discovered something. The dead/sick card I told you some posts ago, it was running with 1500 rpm fan but the others were running about 2000-2500. I clicked the user define (on the right of FUN in afterburner. Now all my cards are running at about 2500 rpm fun and they all went about 10 degrees down! Did I do the right thing? The hottest card is now 65 degrees and others are only 55. And they are giving me 430 khs each. So can someone tell me if I clicked the wrong button or right button Cheesy Or will I find my cards exploded and melted next morning I wake up?

You said you are running cgminer? Why not turn on automatic fan control and set a target temperature of say 65 degrees and let that control the temp? Then you can turn the intensity back up and not worry about the temperature at all.

How I do that?

I assume cgminer is the same accross all systems so manually in the program:
- Press G for gpu management
- Press C for change settings
- A for automatic
Then you can set the target temperature by pressing T and return then hit F to toggle the automatic fan option.

From the config you can add the line "auto-fan" : true, and change the temp target to whatever you want iirc. Been a while since I set it up so if it's not working someone else will have to step in for that.
Activity: 84
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

I just discovered something. The dead/sick card I told you some posts ago, it was running with 1500 rpm fan but the others were running about 2000-2500. I clicked the user define (on the right of FUN in afterburner. Now all my cards are running at about 2500 rpm fun and they all went about 10 degrees down! Did I do the right thing? The hottest card is now 65 degrees and others are only 55. And they are giving me 430 khs each. So can someone tell me if I clicked the wrong button or right button Cheesy Or will I find my cards exploded and melted next morning I wake up?

You said you are running cgminer? Why not turn on automatic fan control and set a target temperature of say 65 degrees and let that control the temp? Then you can turn the intensity back up and not worry about the temperature at all.

How I do that?
Block Explorer Update:

For those wondering,

----------------------

#1. Fixed.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy!

For those in the know,

I've changed my buy to 54,321 just to cause some eyebrows to raise.

As my budget allows me another 2.9 million, I can keep up this game for DAYS!

(but not while I'm asleep, obviously)

If I start running short, I'll drop to 666 zeit/buy (hey, my dad said that was a good number) but remember, the minimum buy is 667 satoshi so it's possible to make the market look like it's jumped 100% just by buying 334 zeit.

i.e. this is a game anyone CAN play, and more of you should be.

... yes I say 'game', I can't change the actual trading by very much, what I see as important is to change the PERCEPTION of trade - I think I've already made a few peeps think ' what the hell am I selling at 1 for?' & 'does this guy know something that I don't?' (the answer to which is, of course, I do Wink )

The serious part - I want it to be at 1 sat when the 'daily' figures are finalised, so that for most of 2moz it shows as +100% whenever it's at 2 instead of -50% when at 1.

.. At this stage of our development, perception is everything!
Jump to: