Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 580. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just woke up from sweet dreams and went to check my rig. One card said DEAD!!! The same card said SICK few days ago. Now it works just fine again but what causes it to get SICK or DEAD?HuhHuh I am scaarreedd!

VRAM could be faulty, is the card still under warranty? You might need to RMA it back to the supplier/manufacturer.

I had the same thing recently with a brand new MSI R9 280x, I feel for you bro.

Yes it's under warranty as it's brand new. And I don't think it's running too hard or anything. 430 khs only at 65 degrees celcius (asus r9 270x)... How I can know which card it is? It's card 1 in cgminer...
And what can I say to the supplier? As I don't think they like if I said I use it for mining zeitcoins.. Cheesy

If it's card 1 then it will probably be the second card down (top card is usually card 0). Not sure about the supplier you went to, but mining on a GPU won't void your warranty so you should be fine returning it.

But before you return it, try turning it down a bit first. Drop intensity down by 1 for an hour and see what happens.

Ok intensity is now down by 1. My cards are now running 10 khs lower. The SICK and DEAD happened only once in 3 days. So should I wait another 3 days to see what happens? How can I only manage this GPU 1, not all of them as now all my cards are intensity 18, I only want this shit card to be 18 Sad

What does "R" mean in cgminer?
This sick card has R 32 but the other 2 cards are R 0? What dows that mean?

there is away to do what you asking but its a nightmare to manage/setup just no suggested haha specially when you start getting more rigs! sacrifice those 30kh! i turned my rig which was giving me same issues down from 460 to 445 so I know that feel. Smiley

Someone here, I can't remember who, was amazed how low hash my r9 270x has (430khs each) and I know they could run at 450 or even more but maybe I just run them now at 420 each just to be sure they live and don't die Cheesy I would organize them a funeral if they died Sad
Activity: 112
I just woke up from sweet dreams and went to check my rig. One card said DEAD!!! The same card said SICK few days ago. Now it works just fine again but what causes it to get SICK or DEAD?HuhHuh I am scaarreedd!

VRAM could be faulty, is the card still under warranty? You might need to RMA it back to the supplier/manufacturer.

Yes it's under warranty as it's brand new. And I don't think it's running too hard or anything. 430 khs only at 65 degrees celcius (asus r9 270x)... How I can know which card it is? It's card 1 in cgminer...
And what can I say to the supplier? As I don't think they like if I said I use it for mining zeitcoins.. Cheesy

If it's card 1 then it will probably be the second card down (top card is usually card 0). Not sure about the supplier you went to, but mining on a GPU won't void your warranty so you should be fine returning it.

But before you return it, try turning it down a bit first. Drop intensity down by 1 for an hour and see what happens.

Ok intensity is now down by 1. My cards are now running 10 khs lower. The SICK and DEAD happened only once in 3 days. So should I wait another 3 days to see what happens? How can I only manage this GPU 1, not all of them as now all my cards are intensity 18, I only want this shit card to be 18 Sad

there is away to do what you asking but its a nightmare to manage/setup just no suggested haha specially when you start getting more rigs! sacrifice those 30kh! i turned my rig which was giving me same issues down from 460 to 445 so I know that feel. Smiley

R - Ivalid (rejected) shares

Ok thanks so nothing to worry about the R Cheesy
Activity: 98

R - Ivalid (rejected) shares

have you actually tried turning it down?

I can't see how that would help as one other card is running hotter and more rpm just fine... Where can I find which card it actually is that may be broken?

turn the card down! haha I know you want every single hash u can get but rather less and stable than more and dead. I had same issues turned mine down a tad and still running.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
A sick and dying card is usually due to an over clock being too high. Run at stock for a while and see how it is then.
You can't RMA a card for not running over clocked they'll test it and charge to return.

They're also not designed for 24/7 use, want that, but enterprise grade.

I can't see how that would help as one other card is running hotter and more rpm just fine... Where can I find which card it actually is that may be broken?

Activity: 98

I've got such problem with my Sapphire 7970. There is some defect with cooling GPU, because nothing helps. I tried everything, and only changing pci-e slot helped. But it works only on stock clocks ... But if the product is still under warranty, change it

dail it back abit! i had same issues cause i was pushing my cards to hard, turned things down and walla they running smooth....fingers crossed! haha been a week no issues.

Don't jinx yourself! You need to go outside, turn around 3 times and spit... or curse,  just spit and curse...

dail it back abit! i had same issues cause i was pushing my cards to hard, turned things down and walla they running smooth....fingers crossed! haha been a week no issues.

Activity: 168
Dear ZEITCOIN OP,

If the current developer of the blockchain explorer can't deliver within a certain time (and it's long overdue already anyway) - than please set up a generous bounty for somebody who can deliver.

The coin will die if you don't get the minimum working.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Hmmm, sounds like lambing season has started early this year.

Slaughterhouse is over there, kids.

Just trot right into those massive cetacean jaws over there on MintPal.

Me, I'm PRAYING that the price stays low enough for long enough to nibble up a couple of million before the first feeding frenzy begins. The explorer delay certainly helps.

I may not be a whale, but sure as sh!t I'm a bad-ass piranha when it comes to this coin!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If there is no Block Explorer soon  the coin will have difficulties!!!!
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DEV we're throwing the soul to this coin,
it is not fair to say that no one knows anything about the evolution of the Block Explorer.
I have a rig on 24/7 and I have invested almost € 800.

let's go dev tell us when the release ... if there is ... Smiley
Jump to: