Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 582. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I need some Zeit pls!
MaDKm83v855fi6qEzBA31Qb4KqKz5ADP1f
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
http://www.cryptoscribe.com/market-trends/premature-multi-listing-destroys-new-coin-prices/

This is an interesting read people, and an argument as to why we should not push for any more exchanges (and in fact, should push to be delisted on some of these other non-mintcoin exchanges).

1 exchange folks, thats it.

Agreed. There are a few of us who have said this, especially about Cryptsy. Although I know I keep forgetting :-)

If only to be on one exchange, has to be a well respected one. When it was on coinex I wasn't touching it.
Activity: 124
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
http://www.cryptoscribe.com/market-trends/premature-multi-listing-destroys-new-coin-prices/

This is an interesting read people, and an argument as to why we should not push for any more exchanges (and in fact, should push to be delisted on some of these other non-mintcoin exchanges).

1 exchange folks, thats it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
extracts data from the stats webpages of pools

i can customize the solution to whatever purpose you need, altho PHP is the simplest option
doing it in C/C++ would be more complicated and time consuming. if you need it for a compiled application you could just have the php script setup on a server and use curl or other to fetch a page cointaining just the difficulty number.

we need that new community platform

I am interested in both approaches, but a lot more to have the data compiled outside the Internet browser in a separate program.

We will remain in contact for this item! Smiley
whats going on with the block explorer? need help?
this is delaying the progress of this coin dramatically?

Block explorer will be released when it is ready! Patience little one! Smiley

See, that's why we need a whale. Preferably a blue one, they're REALLY big and have lots of patience!
How big?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3smU7Qu6IFU

I would share it timestamped, but the video's fun watch so shutup and just watch it Wink
Hopefully some of you have already watched it, the channel's a good one for Zeiters.

Block explorer will be released when it is ready! Patience little one! Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
It can go right back down so I can buy back the same amount of Zeit but should then be able to pay the electric.
Hey, I'm not selfish, so long as I'm sorted out I'm willing to share Wink
Okay the first lot of buy orders I put in at 1 satoshi has now been filled. I now permit the whales to come and buy all of the coins upto 6 sat (above that will annoy me that I didn't put higher prices Smiley)

No!! Then difficulty will skyrocket!! LOL

Just wait till after the 6 week mining period is over! lol
Okay the first lot of buy orders I put in at 1 satoshi has now been filled. I now permit the whales to come and buy all of the coins upto 6 sat (above that will annoy me that I didn't put higher prices Smiley)
If we would just have a block explorer...

How many other coins have a block explorer besides bitcoin? That would be interesting to know.

Every single one that's more than 8 weeks old and every single one on Coin Warz and market cap.

EDIT:
To clarify, by 'every single one that's more than 8 weeks old' I mean... that still has any worthwhile value as coins take a LONG time to completely die.
Zeit, a Coin with purpose
To end all coins
yes, inc itself

decentralised exchange, I heard of that, but now that I thinking it through, this could actually be the solution. Using a tx log like a single cryptocoin but then possible for multiple coins. Decentralised computers over the world supporting an exchange and receive change fees. And then still some ingenieus solution on fiat money. We only need again one satoshi nakamoto to work it out :-)

Indeed we do. I think this is a fantastic way for someone to make a lot of money, esp if there are built in fees that primarily benefit the software developer (gives him an incentive to keep improving the software).
Come on dude, there's no need for a monetary incentive. How about the incentive to change the world, to make it a better place, to empower future innovation!

How do you expect the software developer to work full time on the software? How does he eat? How does he continue to afford more resources to improve the software? We don't live in a resource based economy yet. There has to be enough for him to at least let him afford the same lifestyle working full time on this as he did while working full time for someone else.

You need at least $500k saved up in today's money just to retire on time and live another 30 years unemployed.

+1 still have to live in this world and current currency is a good incentive to get these ones going!

You two may wish to read what was actually said.

Look, I highlighted it for you!

It's called open source. It means that a large number of people work on it when they can, some might even be employed to do so, as with much of the GNU GPL stuff, some key developers are employed by companies in those fields and they're given X number of hours a month to work on the open source code.

What's bitcoin ya bunch of numpties?

ADDITIONAL EDIT:
Here, this is the kind of thing I'm talking about:
http://www.coindesk.com/gavin-andresen-bitcoin-companies-support-open-source/

How many other coins have a block explorer besides bitcoin? That would be interesting to know.
To end all coins
yes, inc itself

decentralised exchange, I heard of that, but now that I thinking it through, this could actually be the solution. Using a tx log like a single cryptocoin but then possible for multiple coins. Decentralised computers over the world supporting an exchange and receive change fees. And then still some ingenieus solution on fiat money. We only need again one satoshi nakamoto to work it out :-)

Indeed we do. I think this is a fantastic way for someone to make a lot of money, esp if there are built in fees that primarily benefit the software developer (gives him an incentive to keep improving the software).
Come on dude, there's no need for a monetary incentive. How about the incentive to change the world, to make it a better place, to empower future innovation!

How do you expect the software developer to work full time on the software? How does he eat? How does he continue to afford more resources to improve the software? We don't live in a resource based economy yet. There has to be enough for him to at least let him afford the same lifestyle working full time on this as he did while working full time for someone else.

You need at least $500k saved up in today's money just to retire on time and live another 30 years unemployed.

+1 still have to live in this world and current currency is a good incentive to get these ones going!
To end all coins
yes, inc itself

I'm not quite sure you understand market cap if you think that's the case. Just because 1 satoshi is the minimum physical purchase price does not mean the value can't drop below it. If the 1 sat buy wall goes there will only be sells and trading sites will be forced to make a different trading pair to reflect the true value and hence lower than 1 sat.

/Signed
To end all coins
yes, inc itself

Jump to: