Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 581. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
we dying slowly without 1, anyone here able to make and host one?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500

Block Explorer 1° priority !!
Dev any news ??

+1000

Block Explorer is essential
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

Block Explorer 1° priority !!
Dev any news ??
Activity: 308
dont hold your coins at exchanges
you will all learn your lessons the hard way, mintpal isn't any lesser at risk of being hacked

3.3 billion ZEIT on the sell orders on mintpal, prob over 5 billion ZEIT on mintpal

didnt want to keep there, my wallet wasnt sync, so i left them there for that one day. later somehow my wallet synced, but coins are gone now
Activity: 392
dont hold your coins at exchanges
you will all learn your lessons the hard way, mintpal isn't any lesser at risk of being hacked

3.3 billion ZEIT on the sell orders on mintpal, prob over 5 billion ZEIT on mintpal
Activity: 308
i have lost all my coins at coinex  Cry bye bye zeit
Activity: 114
Zeitcoin will be dead verry soon.  Smiley
;Dyeah yeah yeah)))i don't think so.There is always silence before storm.so keep calm and breath normaly.i will wait.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Zeitcoin will be dead verry soon.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Still no response on twitter regarding CryptoRush.

Thanks
yes, I agree. The promised update would also help make the coin trustworthier for many people I suppose.
Activity: 70
do we not have a block explorer? There's one listed on the OP: http://bt.nice-media.ru/chain/Zeitcoin

that one is a bit behind, it isn't like blockchain.info or anything like that. We need a website with that level of data analysis so folks will see where we are with the coin and see problems better when they arise. 

It was supposed to be migrated to another server by now. I'm going to give the devs the benefit of the doubt and maybe something came up to delay a while longer, but it would be nice to get an update  Undecided
Activity: 319
do we not have a block explorer? There's one listed on the OP: http://bt.nice-media.ru/chain/Zeitcoin

that one is a bit behind, it isn't like blockchain.info or anything like that. We need a website with that level of data analysis so folks will see where we are with the coin and see problems better when they arise. 
i keep all of mine in my wallet for PoS, im happy with with the low value, people with short patience and dumpers will be gone, leaving only those who really believe. I know of things to come and we will need a strong community dedicated to the cause. Once we prove ourselves the value will skyrocket, also you can expect a bump in value around the 5th or 6th week.
Activity: 114
am i need to withdraw my zeit from mintpal?what do u think?i don't want to,i steel believe in Zeitcoin.but volume is to low Huh
Its stuck at a nasty price point now. If you buy for 1 and sell for 2, thats some amazing profit. Im thinking either end of next week or early week after once you cant mine a trillion coins a day. If and when it does break the 2 satoshi mark Look out!

i think we are mostly this low atm because of people doing that, putting sell walls just a bit higher and some buys lower. just too many trying to sell so low.
Activity: 294
Its stuck at a nasty price point now. If you buy for 1 and sell for 2, thats some amazing profit. Im thinking either end of next week or early week after once you cant mine a trillion coins a day. If and when it does break the 2 satoshi mark Look out!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When you guys were solo mining, did you unlock the wallet?

My miner switched over night to solo mining (I guess my main pool went down) and I found 3 blocks, but none of them showed up in my wallet under listtransactions.
Activity: 319
we need to try get zeit delisted from a few of these exchanges! and stick with mintpal for now and maybe 1 max 2 others.

Or we can simply not list the exchange on the original post! Don't give them any more advertisement!

They don't have much trading volume anyways (over 90% seems to be on mint), so the other 10% will eventually get the message and move to mintpal anyways.

If mintpal (and maybe one other exchange) is/are the only endorsed exchanges, then

But look at the LTC volume!! LTC about to be traded on 3 major CHINESE exchanges.

I think it's time to load up on LTC. Smiley

we need to try get zeit delisted from a few of these exchanges! and stick with mintpal for now and maybe 1 max 2 others.
Jump to: