Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 694. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
FYI https://www.cryptorush.in is working again..

I hope this crap will die soon. The most lame exchange ever.

Ya.. they just lost 2/3 of my zeit with their maintenance, I submitted a support ticket though.. hope they get it fixed asap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
halving in 4hours and 43minutes

And iv just lost all but 1 and a half rigs in the last few hours Sad depressed to the max! dunno what happened but now im running on 1800kh haha just my luck! you expect diff to increase substantially?

your not alone, been having constant issues, im maxing out my breakers

makes me want to sell and just use the cash to trade instead haha so frustrating! and im not willing to part with any coins that im holding so gotta dig deep into the pockets again! sigh

And iv just lost all but 1 and a half rigs in the last few hours Sad depressed to the max! dunno what happened but now im running on 1800kh haha just my luck! you expect diff to increase substantially?

Diff will be decreased to 10-20 I think.

you jinxed it, now we are gona have 10-20gh/s network

hahaha well...ok
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
FYI https://www.cryptorush.in is working again..

I hope this crap will die soon. The most lame exchange ever.
Activity: 429
Activity: 392

Diff will be decreased to 10-20 I think.

you jinxed it, now we are gona have 10-20gh/s network
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Diff will be decreased to 10-20 I think. Unfortunately, I don't believe in price growing, they will still mine at such difficulty and continue to dump it. After week we'll see no buy orders there.

your not alone, been having constant issues, im maxing out my breakers
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Cryptorush issue with zeit i figured out last night, they were allowing double spending not zeits fault something wrong with there site, those sell orders are really high for a reason
- cryptorush withdraws fucked
- movement leaders denied coin
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck

Well... bye.  Cool

can we have his zeit???

I mined some and yes you can have it but:

The fact is the coin bet its future on its name and it has been disowned by its namesake.  For this coin to get out of the toilet (yes, 3-4 satoshi is still the toilet) it will have to attract investors, how are you going to do that with public internal conflict?  I pulled my buy order immediately after hearing that.   Please prove me wrong and you can have my existing coins (at market valuation).

there is no internal conflict, look back at what i posted
FWIW, I have some experience of a PoW/PoS coin and you quickly become 'meh' about the staking during the early days of a coin launch anyway.
Can get more coins from trading (if you do it well) than from staking. It's riskier for sure, but the coolness quickly becomes the norm.

EDIT: Plus, without a coin control screen, there's no way to ensure you keep the right coins in your wallet when sending out.
I assume it's being worked on (I've skipped a good 60 pages of this thread) but that's a really important feature of PoS wallets.

EDIT again:
This is coin control, choosing which inputs to include in a transmission (also works out the fee):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7a2jxpiofdp77e/Screenshot%202014-03-07%2023.35.01.png

maybe the dev could implement unspent txo listing as a new tab
have coin-age listed and options to spend specific txo or combine the ones you want into a transaction
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
And could it be that due to glitches on the exchange cryptorush me from 1.1 million to 2.6 million Zeitcoin happened.

I sold them and brought in LTC

I understand by what they write well deduced that not Zeitcoin
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck

Well... bye.  Cool

can we have his zeit???

The fact is the coin bet its future on its name and it has been disowned by its namesake.  For this coin to get out of the toilet (yes, 3-4 satoshi is still the toilet) it will have to attract investors, how are you going to do that with public internal conflict?  I pulled my buy order immediately after hearing that.   Please prove me wrong and you can have my existing coins (at market valuation).

My friend Smiley.... you use the word disowned....disowned by who? A Faction of a leaderless group.....of a group of thousands and thousands who believe in the exact same thing that this coin was created for, by people who believe in the same goal who are apart of the very group you say rejected it Smiley now....correct me if im wrong, there are a number of active and vocal TZM members on this very forum! THIS VERY ONE! ppl who attend meetings subscribe to forums and discuss matters around TZM. The coin is its own movement within TZM we dont need recognition because we recognise that this is a logical path to the ultimate goal! THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF NOT ONLY TZM BUT WHY CRYPTO WAS CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE! yes TZM would have it that no such thing as a currency existed ultimately, but until this coin was created nothing else was gonna get them there (that im aware of). Now look, the fact that people are still MINING THE SHIT out of this coin speaks volumes! the community around this coin spells success, the Dev team who are active for as long as their eyes will allow them to be, proves that eventually if anything this coin will be stable and at a moderately decent value. Now, if this is not the coin for you then please feel free to hop on wateva band wagon you think is gonna buy you the box of tissues you will need when you realise one day, that zeitcoin, actually made a difference other than covering the electrical costs of a few whales. Yes it has teething problems, yes we have had some upsets, but maaate...MATE....have you seen the activity in and around this coin? and as for your zeit i dont want it! give it to the devs or better yet give it to one of these 50k ppl who keep hassling the devs and wont be patient and or read back a few pages to see what exactly is happening with the giveaways.

as for me I will hold what i mine and continue to contact as many other TZM factions i can find....because yes buddy, TZM IS A LOT BIGGER THAN ONE GROUP IN CANADA.
Activity: 49
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck

Well... bye.  Cool

can we have his zeit???

good bye!  Kiss
Activity: 50
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck

Well... bye.  Cool

can we have his zeit???

Activity: 114
SO I've messaged you guys twice, I followed you guys on facebook and twitter the day before the release, my name is Jay Patel and my twitter name is jayjayjetplane9 and yet I have not recieved my 50,000. Is there any way I can get that.

Likewise - give the devs time - they have more important things to worry about - I'm sure you will receive your coin soon enough.
Activity: 24
SO I've messaged you guys twice, I followed you guys on facebook and twitter the day before the release, my name is Jay Patel and my twitter name is jayjayjetplane9 and yet I have not recieved my 50,000. Is there any way I can get that.
Activity: 70
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Either there's a bot voting up Qubitcoin (Q2C) or someone is sitting there all day clicking refresh and voting, looks odd.  Huh
Jump to: