Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 695. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
That TZM "official" announcement is like someone letting a steamy, juicy fart in a crowded hot yoga session.

But it's just that. Hot air.

This coin represents an ideal. The movement and this coin's community may or may not align together, but both support the ideas behind Zeitgeist. A counterparty doesn't need an affiliation to be a counterparty.

Zeitgeist or not, it's also a supply and demand issue. The supply will mine up. Then the only way to get this coin and be part of *THIS* community is by holding a stake.

There is actually a large opportunity here for the leaders/devs of the this coin to start their own "movement". And if they aren't up to par, there are plenty of stake holders who would be happy to hold those reins and provide voice and direction for this group.

Guys we don't need the approval of some "TZM" group which has no clue on new technologies, cryptocurrencies, what a blockchain is etc. Ziestgiest is an idea, not a group of retired hippies in a Toronto convention

+99! It truly is an idea. Let's get busy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm not going to speak for cryptorush, but I'm pretty sure I figured out what their issue is and I relayed that info to them.  I think it's actually related to a change that was made to the Zeitcoind code on github related to fees that was reverted today.  If anyone has updated their Zeitcoin client from source over the last 24 hours, you will need to re-compile ASAP.  Otherwise you'll be creating transactions with fees that are too low, and your transactions may never confirm.
Activity: 429
well that explains why my deposit hasn't made it to my account yet.
Activity: 76
CryptoRush just tweeted that Zeit's sorted.
Can untwist all the panties again ladies and gents Cheesy

They are investigating Wink the issue still remains !! keep twisted ! Grin
Gah, you beat me to my edit Wink

Crypto Rush @TheCryptoRush

We can confirm that Zeitcoin deposits are working, withdrawals are not working and we ask people to refrain from withdrawing until fixed.
Cry
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
FWIW, I have some experience of a PoW/PoS coin and you quickly become 'meh' about the staking during the early days of a coin launch anyway.
Can get more coins from trading (if you do it well) than from staking. It's riskier for sure, but the coolness quickly becomes the norm.

EDIT: Plus, without a coin control screen, there's no way to ensure you keep the right coins in your wallet when sending out.
I assume it's being worked on (I've skipped a good 60 pages of this thread) but that's a really important feature of PoS wallets.

EDIT again:
This is coin control, choosing which inputs to include in a transmission (also works out the fee):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7a2jxpiofdp77e/Screenshot%202014-03-07%2023.35.01.png

They are investigating Wink the issue still remains !! keep twisted ! Grin
Gah, you beat me to my edit Wink

They are investigating Wink the issue still remains at least for the withdrawal !! keep twisted ! Grin

EDIT: Now I've checked the information provided, it just says they're investigating.
Only partial untwisting is recommended at this time, if you'd already untwisted then please accept my apologies for any comfort you may have experienced as a result of this disinformation.
Activity: 392
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

now there is a bot on Q2C

starting to wonder if the intention of that bot is actually to have other altcoins banned, we might be next
Instead of talking about future development, maybe we must solve the actual problems... i don't know.. like...mmmm ... the cryptorush quarantine on ZEIT !!!
I've got 27M ZEIT stucked in pending withdrawal 0/3 confirmed since 12 hours now and i am not the only one to face this pb...

Patience padawan, what's the panic for? It'll get sorted soon.
If you need to cash out for fiat to pay the bill TODAY, well, now you've learned a lesson about leaving such things until the last minute.
Otherwise, chill out. These things happen, they get resolved and people carry on with their lives.
It's a rollercoaster dude, if you don't like the ride, you're welcome to get off at anytime and have a hotdog Smiley

EDIT: Oops, forgot that page had been left like that for a while. Sorry for such a late sarcastic reply. Cheesy

no pb with sarcastic joke Wink love that ! Cool

The thing is i wanted to start my stake... and now i can't .

Any news regarding the quarantine put on Zeitcoin by cryptorush ??
They put the quarantine when i told them that there seems to be a problem with the withdrawal... one dev on cryptorush IRC told me that effectivly thre is a problem & it could be the blockchain link or the daemon the problem..
I've got a 27M ZEIT pending withdrawal with 0/3 confirmed for 11 hours now...

And as far as i can tell , Zeitcoin dev seems to be unaware of this issue...

Need help here now... not tomorrow ...though i understand very well that you also have a life, a job, a family..... Cry
Besides i'm aware that people carrying out their lives, but the thing is they seems to be unaware of this issue... more & more people trying to make deposit or withdrawal get stucked because there is no post on cryptorush to prevent them from making it...
Instead of talking about future development, maybe we must solve the actual problems... i don't know.. like...mmmm ... the cryptorush quarantine on ZEIT !!!
I've got 27M ZEIT stucked in pending withdrawal 0/3 confirmed since 12 hours now and i am not the only one to face this pb...

Patience padawan, what's the panic for? It'll get sorted soon.
If you need to cash out for fiat to pay the bill TODAY, well, now you've learned a lesson about leaving such things until the last minute.
Otherwise, chill out. These things happen, they get resolved and people carry on with their lives.
It's a rollercoaster dude, if you don't like the ride, you're welcome to get off at anytime and have a hotdog Smiley

EDIT: Oops, forgot that page had been left like that for a while. Sorry for such a late sarcastic reply. Cheesy
Activity: 168
Sweet, ty Smiley.
I was holding it open for max amount of time. Tongue
I read somthing about reserve coins, you need to reserve coins to be able to spend?
If I dont reserve coins I cant trade the minting once?
sorry my noobish questions, Im new to all this.

reserve is only needed if you want to be able to spend that reserve without potential interruption by PoS block minting.
your balance is held for 30minutes during PoS minting.
the reserve amount will not be included in PoS minting.

the minimum coin-age is 20 days for PoS, you can open and unlock your wallet every 20 days.

Yes but if you get in every day right now transactions, you should unlock it more often - or not? But I think you will be able to mint on every new transaction after the 20 days. Right?

you will gain according to coin-age, so it really doesn't matter, unless you really have big amounts where the quick compound interest will make a difference. >10mill

Yes. That is what I meant.
Sweet, ty Smiley.
I read somthing about reserve coins, you need to reserve coins to be able to spend?

reserve is only needed if you want to be able to spend that reserve without potential interruption by PoS block minting.

the minimum coin-age is 20 days for PoS, you can open and unlock your wallet every 20 days.

Yes but if you get in every day right now transactions, you should unlock it more often - or not? But I think you will be able to mint on every new transaction after the 20 days. Right?

you will gain according to coin-age, so it really doesn't matter, unless you really have big amounts where the quick compound interest will make a difference. >10mill
Sweet, ty Smiley.

Yes but if you get in every day right now transactions, you should unlock it more often after the first 20 days - or not?
For example after the first 20 days you get the minted for the 1st of March, next day if you unlock it, you mint for transactions from 2nd March and so on...

But I think you will be able to mint on every new transaction after the 20 days. Right?

So anyone there can help us with our withdrawals ?
That TZM "official" announcement is like someone letting a steamy, juicy fart in a crowded hot yoga session.

This coin represents an ideal. The movement and this coin's community may or may not align together, but both support the ideas behind Zeitgeist. A counterparty doesn't need an affiliation to be a counterparty.

Zeitgeist or not, it's also a supply and demand issue. The supply will mine up. Then the only way to get this coin and be part of *THIS* community is by holding a stake.

There is actually a large opportunity here for the leaders/devs of the this coin to start their own "movement". And if they aren't up to par, there are plenty of stake holders who would be happy to hold those reins and provide voice and direction for this group.

Guys we don't need the approval of some "TZM" group which has no clue on new technologies, cryptocurrencies, what a blockchain is etc. Ziestgiest is an idea, not a group of retired hippies in a Toronto convention

carefull, i find that offensive and insulting, the canadian zeitgeist chapters are very good people, dont group them based on a single coordinators decision

ofcourse i do find that allot of people (TZM supporter or not) cant grasp what TZM really is about and advocates, they instead cling to the money is evil mantra or what i like to call childish interpretations or outright refuse to think because it challenges their world view.
we cant easily expect those to grasp cryptocurrency's.
Sweet, ty Smiley.

Sweet, ty Smiley.

I think it works like this: Once you mint the coins you need 50 conformations to move from them from the Stake position to the ordinary position. After the 50 confirms there is no difference with the coins. And you can spend them and transfer them out. The minted coins will be eligible for minting after the 20 days as well.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist

Activity: 128
Sweet, ty Smiley.
Jump to: