Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 698. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
guys, my withdraw from cryptorush to my wallet, still pending, over 6 hours now. 0/3 confirms and pending. I have no idea what to do. I submitted a ticket 6 hours ago. And still no reply.

Welcome to the club... I believe they are waiting on zeit devs to help fix. Maybe they forked to a wrong chain. Who knows! Worst exchange out there.

i am worried now, i have 7000000 coins stuck  Cry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
"Hey,

Sorry to say, the global coordinators do not like the idea of alternative currencies - they believe it is against the message of the movement and are also concerned about fraud. I can really see the idea behind getting alternative currencies going, especially from a 'transition' standpoint, but unfortunately because we are hosting the international event, they have the final say. If you want to come to ZDay or one of the after parties in order to debate its merits with people in the movement you are welcome to do that. The movement has definitely become more strict in terms of drawing lines around what can be labelled officially 'Zeitgeist' and what cannot.

Sorry again Sad

We will be attending the event to combat their stance however our new initiatives will be to start donating ZEIT to related charitable organizations that still stay within the means of the Zeitgeist Movements ideals."

have you guys read that?
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
guys, my withdraw from cryptorush to my wallet, still pending, over 6 hours now. 0/3 confirms and pending. I have no idea what to do. I submitted a ticket 6 hours ago. And still no reply.

Welcome to the club... I believe they are waiting on zeit devs to help fix. Maybe they forked to a wrong chain. Who knows! Worst exchange out there.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
Help the decentralized mining grow! Join the P2Pool!

Zeitcoin P2Pool node: http://q30.qhor.net:9188/ <<<

• No registration
  • PPLNS payout with vardiff
  • 1% p2pool node fees
  • Direct payouts to your wallet without being hold by any insecure pool wallet
  • Dynamic worker tracker frontend - just enter your address and watch the stats

Zeitcoin P2Pool node: http://q30.qhor.net:9188/ <<<

Join p2pool today.
To start your personal node, git clone https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-zeitcoin
Activity: 112
just removed a card to see how it runs.

edit: running fine with 2 cards, not sure why its gving issues all of a sudden with 3? i added a fan about 4days ago but was running no probs till a few hours ago.
any experienced miners here? having some hardware issues, rig keeps turning off as if the psu was getting to hot or something. been running fine for days even have cards running normal not over clocked, got home rig was down, started her back up cgm launched 2min later turns off, tried again same thing. disconnected all fans from the psu turned the fans down abit on the cards incase to much power is being drawn but still keeps just cutting off but only when I launch cgm?  Huh help....please  

How many cards, how big is your PSU? Sounds like it's overloaded.  Even if it ran OK for a while it could be burning out your PSU...

Iv got a tx 750w corsair 80gold running 3 6950 sapphires all identical, have other rigs running on the bronze version of this psu with no problems
Activity: 252
any experienced miners here? having some hardware issues, rig keeps turning off as if the psu was getting to hot or something. been running fine for days even have cards running normal not over clocked, got home rig was down, started her back up cgm launched 2min later turns off, tried again same thing. disconnected all fans from the psu turned the fans down abit on the cards incase to much power is being drawn but still keeps just cutting off but only when I launch cgm?  Huh help....please  

How many cards, how big is your PSU? Sounds like it's overloaded.  Even if it ran OK for a while it could be burning out your PSU...
Activity: 434
Haven't you guys heard of; PND, PANDA, CAGE, GRUMP, BAT etc etc etc
All coins where on 1 satoshi within weeks, and all thought they where the next doge.
Guess some people are just unteachable, good luck to all the believers!

So we have two choices here:
1) Take your advice, go into full blown panic mode and everyone dumps all of their coins, thereby ensuring that the coin bottoms out and never again goes above 1 satoshi.
2) Ignore your advice, keep doing what we are doing with the understanding that this coin is only a week old and is going through normal market fluctuations... hold the coin and see where it goes in a month... two months... six months... etc.

I choose 2.

Me to my friend.I full support the coin and i hope it could be for a better world for all of us
MqXFYwuYCrWJ7rGz3qEyi1cQqjAX3JG6o8
Activity: 56
Same FUD, different coin. Just ignore and think for yourself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nobody is buying ZEIT anymore, nu buys for the last two hours.
Everybody is puking on Zeit, sell while there is still some buy support at 2 satoshi

The only reason for him is to get more panic sales, so he can pick it up even cheaper.

And by the way you are wrong that there were no buys in the last 2 hours. People are queuing up to buy it up. Just check the market history on CryptoRush...

Do us all a favor and disappear back into your hole... Good Bye!
Activity: 98
wtb 2mil zeit
offering 0,045btc from cryptsy to cryptsy preferred

or smaller amounts with the same rate
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I am in the same situation for more than 11 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Haven't you guys heard of; PND, PANDA, CAGE, GRUMP, BAT etc etc etc
All coins where on 1 satoshi within weeks, and all thought they where the next doge.
Guess some people are just unteachable, good luck to all the believers!

So we have two choices here:
1) Take your advice, go into full blown panic mode and everyone dumps all of their coins, thereby ensuring that the coin bottoms out and never again goes above 1 satoshi.
2) Ignore your advice, keep doing what we are doing with the understanding that this coin is only a week old and is going through normal market fluctuations... hold the coin and see where it goes in a month... two months... six months... etc.

I choose 2.

If 90% choose option 1 (full panic mode) you don't have much choice, they will drag you down.

making up your shitty statstics like 90% choose option 1. You're just proving you're another loser trying to troll onto another crypto trhead. Its kind of normal to see this kind of comments on every coin now. Dont know what do you get my trolling. I guess you're some low life.  Roll Eyes

Definitely. Read some of his posts in the Pandacoin thread and you will see that he is completely contradicting himself here. In that thread he was posting stuff like "Don't sell below 10 satoshi" and saying that people who panic and sold their PND for 4 satoshi are going to soon regret it.
Activity: 153
HashStrike miners- our zeit pool will be down for 30 minutes starting now to replace a failing disk.  I'll update my post when we're back up and running again.  The good news is we're switching to even faster SSD's, so the pool should be even quicker. Cheesy

anyupdate on when you back up and running?

Just like mintcoin, the zeitcoin wallet has a bug when it gets too big that can cause failures on restarts, and we hit that bug Sad  reloading the blockchain now, hopefully it won't take too long.

Ok, problem solved.  This is apparently an issue when the blockchain database gets a bit big.  If anyone else ever has their wallet crash on startup, take a look at the db.log file in the .Zeitcoin directory.  If you see a bunch of lines that say "unable to allocate memory for mutex; resize mutex region" then you are hitting the same issue.  Create a file called DB_CONFIG with the following content:

mutex_set_max 100000

We're back up and running now.  Yay for easy fixes! Cheesy

Thanks for the info and the updates.  
Activity: 56

Please, support Zeitcoin at:

mintpal
 - You can vote 3 times per hour / 6 times if you are registered
Cryptsy
 - You must be registered.

Donations are welcome • ZEIT: MeVTRNsHhf2v17z4HA6XuZXex9R7a624gG • Thank you

Activity: 252
HashStrike miners- our zeit pool will be down for 30 minutes starting now to replace a failing disk.  I'll update my post when we're back up and running again.  The good news is we're switching to even faster SSD's, so the pool should be even quicker. Cheesy

anyupdate on when you back up and running?

Just like mintcoin, the zeitcoin wallet has a bug when it gets too big that can cause failures on restarts, and we hit that bug Sad  reloading the blockchain now, hopefully it won't take too long.

Ok, problem solved.  This is apparently an issue when the blockchain database gets a bit big.  If anyone else ever has their wallet crash on startup, take a look at the db.log file in the .Zeitcoin directory.  If you see a bunch of lines that say "unable to allocate memory for mutex; resize mutex region" then you are hitting the same issue.  Create a file called DB_CONFIG with the following content:

mutex_set_max 100000

We're back up and running now.  Yay for easy fixes! Cheesy
Activity: 308
Activity: 153
While the present valuation is a bit unsettling, its not a true picture of the situation. This week was marked by a flood of coins being mined. Many miners just want to sell ASAP and lock in their earnings to pay off their rigs/electricity. It will take a large amount of investors to lift the prices and at this early stage it's mainly miners that are involved so it's to be expected that prices will be low at this stage. It actually would be beneficial for prices to remain low for the next few weeks because it would cause a huge drop in the hashrate and thus the number of coins flooding the market.

Bottom line, there's no way to tell this early in the game. I personally think it will rise by a substantial amount but will be limited by the huge float and will not have much a chance of reaching the levels of the coins with the smaller more reasonable floats.
Jump to: