Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 697. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I will reiterate

we dont need official sanction
anyone can be part of TZM without needing to ask or serve anyone
therefor we who are part of TZM who support this coin make it so that the movement supports this coin

a community that is purpose driven and self-less is something people want,
theres too much circle-jurkyness and rich wannabee in other altcoin community's
charity is great, but wasted if not accompanied by resolutions to the root causes

unlike DOGE, the supply will come in much slower
in less then 3 months 57% of DOGE's have been mined
it will take ~10+ years for ZEIT to get to 57%
for the time being you can expect 25%-32% during this year

the current rate of ZEIT per day is 2880 * 650000 = 1872000000
--PoS included from this point, assuming every coin is left to age and generate PoS blocks--
after week six it will be 17126167 ZEIT/day

thats a 1093 reduction in supply growth, even if you look at it from week six, it will still be a factor of 3.4
expect bigger factors when considering not all coins will be 100% PoSing
Activity: 429
I'm picking another million or so up while it's low, time to buy Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I still didn't recieve any zeit from like and follow. I've sent wallet at 1st of march and 3rd.

today is the 7th of march and still NO like/follow bonus. I was scammed Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just an update here we added a new member to the team to help with the giveaways as dev stuff kept taking priority email [email protected]

Sorry for lack of communication today everyone it is March break in Canada and I have spent the day with my family.

Will be back on tomorrow fully and so will our new addition

Cheers
I hope you will not forget about those support its currency because some people have a desire to quickly sell at any price fear that the currency will cease to work.
PS.I hope you do not let death Zeitcoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
- cryptorush withdraws fucked
- movement leaders denied coin
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck

Well... bye.  Cool

can we have his zeit???
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Just an update here we added a new member to the team to help with the giveaways as dev stuff kept taking priority email [email protected]

Sorry for lack of communication today everyone it is March break in Canada and I have spent the day with my family.

Cheers

Hope you had a great day. Gotta take some time off now and then. I know I've myself thin these past few months, looking forward to not being a wage slave for a week.
Activity: 71
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
Back online!
Hey! We need your help! Who can give us some mh? )
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck

Well... bye.  Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

Cheers
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck
- Nearing 1 satoshi trap? a 7BTC wall at 3(Which is quite a lot @ 3 satoshi) was eaten up and now has 1.6BTC buy orders @ 3, also, a .25 5.8mil order @ 4. That doesn't look like it's going down. Looks like it may slowly be starting to take off, or at least gain investors.

Well, yes of course. What do you expect to happen with a rapid release coin and little attention surrounding it (look at MaxCoin and that was announced on a show with .. oh, not as many views as I thought)?
That's the point of such coins, to spread them out far, wide and fast. Once that's happened the price will start to rise. The point of ZeitCoin is not to make some people rich, it's to bring attention to a movement. If you only want to get rich, well, this isn't the community for you, you won't feel comfortable here.
Supporters of TZM and TVP who do make some money will hopefully put at least some of it back towards raising awareness and/or helping their local community to become more self-sufficient in the most efficient way possible. Many won't but that's life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
Help the decentralized mining grow! Join the P2Pool!

Zeitcoin P2Pool node: http://q30.qhor.net:9188/ <<<

• No registration
  • PPLNS payout with vardiff
  • 1% p2pool node fees
  • Direct payouts to your wallet without being hold by any insecure pool wallet
  • Dynamic worker tracker frontend - just enter your address and watch the stats

Zeitcoin P2Pool node: http://q30.qhor.net:9188/ <<<

Join p2pool today.
To start your personal node, git clone https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-zeitcoin

Could you add p2pool nodes and github instructions to OP aswell?
https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-zeitcoin
http://q30.qhor.net:9188

Cheers
Let see when we are on coinmarketcap, hit a big Exchange and are 3 halvings further...
Activity: 88
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck

- Cryptorush will have it fixed. They always do. Mintpal and Cryptsy have had same issues. Each of the 3 always fixed issues.
- TZM is obviously retarded. Any ideas that create progress towards goals should be met with at least a chat. Instead they instantly shut it down because it's not their idea. Isn't that what we're trying to get away from? They have control on what is or isn't part of their entire setup? It's their way or no way? Sounds like what they are exactly what they hope to remove.
- Nearing 1 satoshi trap? a 7BTC wall at 3(Which is quite a lot @ 3 satoshi) was eaten up and now has 1.6BTC buy orders @ 3, also, a .25 5.8mil order @ 4. That doesn't look like it's going down. Looks like it may slowly be starting to take off, or at least gain investors.
Preface
Read TZM statement about Zeitcoin posted on FB earlier and spent the walk home from work getting more and more wound up thinking about it. I've since returned to the announcement and read some of the comments which calmed me enough to bother composing this message of my thoughts without being a total rant. I'm not going to reactivate my account on that crappy site to post, so will tweet them a link to this post (hope the rest of you don't mind, this will likely be long).

Firstly I would like to point out that this message is mostly directed at those who decide what the rest of us think and call it 'official' rather than those of us who support the movement.

Angry Rant Section

Off the bat I'd like to point out your utter hypocrisy of using Twitter and Facebook to spread your message that you're opposed to Zeitcoin because it doesn't "transcend the monetary/market system". facebook in particular exploits the ignorance and naivety of millions of people to profit a small number of shareholders who bought those shares on the stockmarket, that alone pissed me off royally and highlights how stupid the composer of the announcement was.

In order for us to spread our message and ideas far and wide we have to use the tools provided to us within monetary system as that's the world we live in at present, to rule something out because it makes profit or is a medium of exchange (communication tools are a medium of exchange) cuts off all our limbs and leaves us some freak for a side show (I sure feel like that quite often when trying to explain TVP to people).

Whether ZeitCoin is just using the name to sucker TZM members in to profit off us or not is completely irrelevant, that's the joy of crypto's, once it's released and no longer controlled by any one group of people it's no longer good, bad or a scam, it's whatever WE do with it. So some people may make some big profits from it (we can look at the block chain to see where the pre-mine goes), okay. I certainly don't believe that's true, if it is, we really need to get the PR guys on board with us as they're EXCELLENT at appearing to be the opposite of what they are and could deliver our message in an awesome way.

"Moving forward" section Wink

The main point of the Zeitgeist films is the corrupt banking system, having a central, privately owned bank. Cryptocurrencies put an end to that, once the fiat system falls, many other inequalities will crumble with it and the mass populace will start to see the truth through the gaping holes in the walls that have been built over the years, some of us have been able to see through the cracks thanks to Peter Joseph (not Jackson which I keep saying).

ZeitCoin has the potential to bring Crypto'ers, many of whom are here for the ideology rather than pure profit, to watch the Zeitgeist films and learn some truths about the world. These are people who currently control $10 BILLION, if just 1% of that is turned into the promotion of The Venus Project through community projects, advertising, whatever, that's $10 MILLION. We live in a monetary society and we have to use the tools available to break the system.

If you'd bother to actually respond to the ZeitCoin guys, they wouldn't need to expand the truth to appear as legit as they'd like to be. Please, stop being such elitists and actually communicate with grassroots projects instead of just talking about doing it.

TZM supporters come in all shapes, sizes, colours, classes, genders etc.... that make up the human species, you may not wish to work with some of us but like it or not, we're here and if you start selecting who you deal with, we'll simply shove you aside and continue on without you.

Hell, if, like the rest of us you're skeptical of the devs, then be their auditors, if they're unwilling work with 'trusted' TZM members and allow the auditing of the ZeitCoin dev's wallets then we'll know they're entirely on our 'side', but don't just make assumptions based on... I don't know how much information (I tried catching up with this thread but it grows too fast).

Conclusion / tl;dr

It appears from the announcement (I don't read much TZM stuff) that you don't understand Cryptocurrencies well, this is tragic, there's a huge social shift occurring thanks to Satoshi's creation of open-source, public money controlled by a community based on math and science. These are the key parts of TVP with only the 'money' part being ugly duckling. This world is controlled by money and a tiny group of people control that money, this is our chance to take that control away from them which is the core of SO many problems in society.

There's a lot of 'money' held by people who believe in the ideology of Cryptocurrencies rather than just making MORE money, Zeitcoin is a chance for us to grab the attention of these people and show them some more ideas that we share.
From what I've read in public and privately (1-2 messages) from the devs of ZeitCoin, these are good guys who share our ideas, this is mearely a step in the right direction, we can't just flip a switch and make society suddenly ditch money altogether. Hell, we don't currently have the infrastructure in place to make that work yet anyway. Having some people who know Crypto's in some meeting's with TZM 'representatives' will be of great benefit for the movement as a whole.

Thank you for reading, I apologise for making it SO long and still not covering everything but, we're talking about changing the world here, it's a lot of cover Cheesy
Enjoy the weekend guys, if you're working over the weekend, I'll have a few beers for you (not paid for with crypto Sad )

N.B If you'd like to respond to this message, please only quote a small bit, otherwise it'll take forever to scroll one page (now that someone's quoted and I can't edit what I said if it's challenged). Thnx.
Activity: 50
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
I mined it a little, but mainly exchanged for profit because there were waves for about 5 or 6 hours at the launch. I noticed this crypto 'cause I know zeitgeist very well. I don't think these cryptotrades has in common with the zeitgeist movement. The official website of this crypto isn't smart or related to any goal. Sometimes I come on the ANN page to check and always find people who still trust in that coin. Well, good luck with it. It was just an atractive concept to dump some premine. Just a bad mintcoin clone as others in these days.
just removed a card to see how it runs.

edit: running fine with 2 cards, not sure why its gving issues all of a sudden with 3? i added a fan about 4days ago but was running no probs till a few hours ago.

Your PSU can't handel three HD6950. You need a bigger PSU, 900W+.

haha This one maybe but got a number of these rigs running for months not a hitch they maybe draw on a bad day 200w MAYBE! but yes it is this psu, bought it used so guessing its had its day.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
guys, my withdraw from cryptorush to my wallet, still pending, over 6 hours now. 0/3 confirms and pending. I have no idea what to do. I submitted a ticket 6 hours ago. And still no reply.

Welcome to the club... I believe they are waiting on zeit devs to help fix. Maybe they forked to a wrong chain. Who knows! Worst exchange out there.

i am worried now, i have 7000000 coins stuck  Cry

I'm waiting for 10+ hrs now, and there was a guy in the chat room with 27M coins stuck in a withdrawal
Activity: 17
just removed a card to see how it runs.

edit: running fine with 2 cards, not sure why its gving issues all of a sudden with 3? i added a fan about 4days ago but was running no probs till a few hours ago.

Your PSU can't handel three HD6950. You need a bigger PSU, 900W+.
Jump to: