Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 696. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
Instead of talking about future development, maybe we must solve the actual problems... i don't know.. like...mmmm ... the cryptorush quarantine on ZEIT !!!
I've got 27M ZEIT stucked in pending withdrawal 0/3 confirmed since 12 hours now and i am not the only one to face this pb...

Me too. My withdrawal is stuck for more than 14 hours. And I have more stuck than you ...  Wink

May i ask you to add your comment on the facebook page ? I've just add my pb there...

I have some 10M stuck in withdrawal as well. Thought 3 satoshi is good buying opportunity and then made the mistake of withdrawing without reading about all these issues here in the forum. So now its in limbo. Sucks!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You only need to open it for minting once a week for like 45 minutes.

If you don't open it once a week do you lose out??

I honestly have no idea. My knowledge comes from what I have read here and on the Mint coin thread.

But probably each time you open it, it catches up with the latest eligible blocks to be minted... So maybe if you don't open it every week, you might lose out on a weeks worth of coins you could have earned?? That's what I think but I am not sure.
Activity: 221
You only need to open it for minting once a week for like 45 minutes.

If you don't open it once a week do you lose out??
If I encrypt my wallet does it reset minting? Seems like every time I close the client it locks it again even when I have opend it for  minting.

Whenever it is encrypted and unlocked minting happens. But whenever you close it minting stops but does not reset itself. You only need to open it for minting once a week for like 45 minutes.
Once you unlock it for minting and than close it, it locks itself again - completely expected, nothing to worry about.
Activity: 128
If I encrypt my wallet does it reset minting? Seems like every time I close the client it locks it again even when I have opend it for  minting.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Instead of talking about future development, maybe we must solve the actual problems... i don't know.. like...mmmm ... the cryptorush quarantine on ZEIT !!!
I've got 27M ZEIT stucked in pending withdrawal 0/3 confirmed since 12 hours now and i am not the only one to face this pb...

Me too. My withdrawal is stuck for more than 14 hours. And I have more stuck than you ...  Wink

May i ask you to add your comment on the facebook page ? I've just add my pb there...

Me too. My withdrawal is stuck for more than 14 hours. And I have more stuck than you ...  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Remember there's always the forum to the discuss any ideas or future developments.

http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/zeitcoin-movement/
Activity: 112
so flapcoin just made cryptsy and wasnt even near the top! this gives me even more hope for zeit! I got stakes in both and flap has a decent community but zeit is better! signs of good things to come i hope Smiley

It's too early to hit Cryptsy, would just crash the price, Need it spread out further first.
I did put my vote in for it before this occurred to me when I remembered what happened to my favorite coin CASH. It really did suck.
Give it another week or two at least for the ideal time.
That's my opinion anyway, which should likely be ignored as I'm terrible at trading Sad

haha no no you right, we have mentioned this before! we need to wait! even things like coinwarz we dont need zeit there just yet. stronger foundations need to be built first like wallets etc before we can tackle the bigger market! stay cozy and warm for now haha
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I still didn't recieve any zeit from like and follow. I've sent wallet at 1st of march and 3rd.

today is the 7th of march and still NO like/follow bonus. I was scammed Sad

How about you read back through the thread a bit before making baseless accusations?
Activity: 154
That TZM "official" announcement is like someone letting a steamy, juicy fart in a crowded hot yoga session.

But it's just that. Hot air.

This coin represents an ideal. The movement and this coin's community may or may not align together, but both support the ideas behind Zeitgeist. A counterparty doesn't need an affiliation to be a counterparty.

Zeitgeist or not, it's also a supply and demand issue. The supply will mine up. Then the only way to get this coin and be part of *THIS* community is by holding a stake.

There is actually a large opportunity here for the leaders/devs of the this coin to start their own "movement". And if they aren't up to par, there are plenty of stake holders who would be happy to hold those reins and provide voice and direction for this group.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
so flapcoin just made cryptsy and wasnt even near the top! this gives me even more hope for zeit! I got stakes in both and flap has a decent community but zeit is better! signs of good things to come i hope Smiley

It's too early to hit Cryptsy, would just crash the price, Need it spread out further first.
I did put my vote in for it before this occurred to me when I remembered what happened to my favorite coin CASH. It really did suck.
Give it another week or two at least for the ideal time.
That's my opinion anyway, which should likely be ignored as I'm terrible at trading Sad
Activity: 392
10.25 hours to go before block halving
Location information

wallet debug, console: getinfo -> blocks

( 2880 * 7 - blocks ) / 60 / 2
Activity: 140
Activity: 392
10.25 hours to go before block halving
Any news regarding the quarantine put on Zeitcoin by cryptorush ??
They put the quarantine when i told them that there seems to be a problem with the withdrawal... one dev on cryptorush IRC told me that effectivly thre is a problem & it could be the blockchain link or the daemon the problem..
I've got a 27M ZEIT pending withdrawal with 0/3 confirmed for 11 hours now...

And as far as i can tell , Zeitcoin dev seems to be unaware of this issue...

Need help here now... not tomorrow ...though i understand very well that you also have a life, a job, a family..... Cry
Activity: 178
I'm not a part of TZM and not sure if I'll ever subscribe, fully, to their ideas, but I like the idea of a currency that's out of any government's hands.  This is also a PEACEFUL way to go about it.  Digital currency.  Nobody gets hurt (physically, anyway) and a new currency is born. 

Building up my Zeit, Mint, Doge, and some other unlikely candidates because, well, you never know.
Activity: 112
Activity: 50
I never did receive the remaining balance from hashstrike being down yesterday. I knew this would be the case when I saw that one lump payment that was miserably low.

Anyone that has any payout issues, PLEASE, either PM me or email me at hashstrike at gmail dot com.  I will make sure that your account gets fully reviewed.

PMed yesterday, no answer ... still around 50k missing.
Jump to: