Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 91. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Why Not using yobit anymore?

Yobit won't fix their wallet. Can't deposit or withdraw.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Is there another place where i can download the zeitcoin wallet, because the website is down?
Activity: 1
Why Not using yobit anymore?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Dude, word is getting out on Zeitcoin to the Spanish speaking peoples of the world!! People are taking notice! Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ww_ioGN3k
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
website is down?
Hack  Shocked
dem Russians agin!  Angry
LOL,
but will it go online again, i mis the movie on the website =p

I think the rush of people trying to download the zeit wallet caused the website to crash Cheesy
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
website is down?
Hack  Shocked
dem Russians agin!  Angry
LOL,
but will it go online again, i mis the movie on the website =p
Response to my own request to have our Zeit_BTC pairing re-instated at Cryptopia:

Hi,

This is something Cryptopia could look into in the near future if the ZEIT volume can constantly trade over 1 sat on the LTC market for at least 10 - 15 days.
Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

So that sounds promising. Not sure if it's 10-15 days from now or 10-15 days from when we were last really cheap, but either way it sounds like it'll be happening.

1 sat currently = 0.00000094 litecoin. We're at 0.00000494 at present, so good news.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 125
zeitcoins website is down, can annyone check it?
and congrats on breaking trought the barrier of 5 satosi! up to 10 satosi next week!
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
Zeitcoin Zeitcoin (ZEIT)
$0.000131 (31.26%)
0.00000006 BTC (33.29%)
 Website
 Explorer
 Message Board
 Announcement
 Rank 176
 Mineable Currency
Market Cap
$4,772,568
1,719 BTC
Volume (24h)
$66,366
23.90 BTC
Circulating Supply
36,347,747,981 ZEIT
 Charts
 Markets
 Social
 Tools
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
We are waiting for the coin to be added to on bittrex, poloniex, Bitfinex, yobit, Kraken. to start! The coin after this in a month will cost at least 50 satoshi! It is necessary that more people learn about the coin!
We have yobit
https://yobit.net/en/trade/ZEIT/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
We are waiting for the coin to be added to on bittrex, poloniex, Bitfinex, yobit, Kraken. to start! The coin after this in a month will cost at least 50 satoshi! It is necessary that more people learn about the coin!
is it true ? or kidding me .. i have some zeit

No, that's just his wishful thinking. We have already ruled out Bittrex because we do not want to pay the 3 BTC fee to get listed with no guarantee to not get randomly de-listed without any prior notice, which they are known to do. Poloniex isn't likely to happen anytime soon because they tend to only deal with really high volume coins, and we are making good strides, but not there yet. Yobit was addressed already. We are listed there, but they have had their Zeit wallet in maintenance mode for a really long time and are not responding to requests for them to update. Not sure about Bitfinex or Kraken. But the 50 satoshi in a month thing is a far fetch and would in reality be disastrous. Like I said, we are making great strides lately and have had a nice increase in volume and market cap, but a rise to 50 satoshi in a month would lead to all the weak hands dumping and cause a crash. We prefer slow, steady increases in value which allows more people to invest and make a decent profit, or hold for the long term.
Activity: 356
is it true ? or kidding me .. i have some zeit
Ummm, what's with the bold font?

...also, Zeit is already on yobit. Just don't use yobit because their wallet doesn't work.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Activity: 11
I could help with webdevelopment backend and frontend if you like to spare you guys some time so you can focus on the further development and marketing/exposure of the coin Smiley
As a start I could create a site based on a themeforest theme, something like this could be a good start:
http://preview.themeforest.net/item/runcrew-running-club-marathon-sports/full_screen_preview/16390360?_ga=2.151780284.409950719.1496860350-1562112546.1494069152
I think I can get it ready within 3 weeks based on the contents of what is online now. Maybe some donations from the community to support this?
I am sure when more people see a more professional website that this will generate more trust too, the site now looks like it is 15 years old.
btw I get an "Error 524 A timeout occurred" right now when I visit the site Sad
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
hi to zeitcoin community. today i find this coin and i want to no little more before i invest. can anyone tell me what is special whith this coin? 773 pages on bt means something.

Read the OP, and then the last several pages where some of that has been answered.  Also read this post: http://www.digitalcurrencyalliance.com/altcoin-news/zeitcoin-pos-go-ultra-low-inflation/

thanks
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
hi to zeitcoin community. today i find this coin and i want to no little more before i invest. can anyone tell me what is special whith this coin? 773 pages on bt means something.

Read the OP, and then the last several pages where some of that has been answered.  Also read this post: http://www.digitalcurrencyalliance.com/altcoin-news/zeitcoin-pos-go-ultra-low-inflation/
Pages:
Jump to: