Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 29. (Read 47253 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
for sure today is a good buy chance to grab more ZILs to hodl
I will not miss the 15% drop in price  Cool

from what i see now on friends schedule, some of the big whales got a good insider in the last weeks.
would say more to some of the major holders, the team gave information before it reached the market.
not see another explanation except as an insider in develop team.

I miss your point of view or maybe you didn't explain this in simple words. As I understand you are saying the team is involve in drop of price and they are accumulating right now and that's is the reason why price is moving in downwards direction but you are missing the current market situation which is unstable at the moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 262

from what i see now on friends schedule, some of the big whales got a good insider in the last weeks.
would say more to some of the major holders, the team gave information before it reached the market.
not see another explanation except as an insider in develop team.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^Hi Mr V... dont worry bro:)

Orders filled under 0.00000420  Grin
(me will keep buying as it keeps dropping, thanks guys)
I really feel sorry for those selling so cheap now....
It wont be easy buying back large amounts on Zil ...

I dont think they understand how groundbreaking Zil is...so much is happening around Zilliqa...

Zilliqa....
The best tech in the Blockchain world...Live and working now (smart contracts going live within next few weeks.)
With one of the best dev teams working with the best in the top of the financial world.

(btw VC friends, best grab Zil while you still can)

legendary
<---Buying ZIL  Grin

I feel Zil has be squeezed enough in this price range....

Its time to break out and rise a few levels  Tongue Kiss Cool
legendary
Great info Max, thanks  Smiley
Listen carfeully guys, Hybrid blockchains...where private meet public..(14:50)
.intel hardware to secure private chains(17m) ....wow
+much more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCE6WEfGOew

Bull_io
Published on 1 Apr 2019
About Max:
Max is CEO & Co-Founder at Anquan Capital, a group of deep tech companies which includes Zilliqa and Anqlave. He is also a board member to an international portfolio of technology companies.

Max is a serial entrepreneur with over 25 years’ experience of building companies in Europe, the US and Asia.

He was selected by EY as one of Asia’s Top 100 FinTech contributors in 2016.

The Anquan group of companies consists of Anqlave & Zilliqa:

Anqlave has built a set of products based upon hardware rooted security that allows enterprise customers to protect their digital assets and data with unprecedented levels of security; Anqlave also builds permissioned blockchain applications using the same component technology for security and privacy control. This technology played a critical part on the DvP phase of Project UBIN which is a Singapore central bank initiative to explore clearing and settlement of payments & securities using blockchain technology.

extra info.......https://www.blockasia.io/anquan-capital-bringing-lab-research-to-life-with-blockchain/
Anquan’s Private Blockchain

Currently, Anquan’s private, permissioned blockchain technology uses the same source code as Zilliqa.

“Heavily regulated industries and most enterprises demand highest levels of data privacy. It is important for them to have highest levels of confidence that data will only be shared on a need-to-know-basis within the blockchain network, and that only authorised participants can join the network. Anquan’s Hardware Rooted Trust technology, which leverages Intel SGX, has given our many banking clients the level of assurance they require around data privacy.”

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/sg/Documents/financial-services/sg-fsi-project-ubin-report.pdf  
Project Ubin, which places a tokenized form (CBDC)of the Singapore Dollar(SGD) on a DLT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8_X-pRLVWg
Another excellent Video with Max
Bull_io
Published on 1 Apr 2019
legendary
Just saw this... Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zilliqa/#ratings
Ratings are calculated by third party organizations and are not influenced or endorsed by CoinMarketCap in any way.

FCAS stands for Fundamental Crypto Asset Score, a single, consistently comparable value for measuring cryptocurrency project health. FCAS measures User Activity, Developer Behavior and Asset Maturity. Find out more about FCAS.

Fundamental Crypto Asset Score  - A   Shocked

Activity: 826
Merit: 262
After the launch of the mainnet, can anyone tell me when exactly the swap from the ERC20 tokens to their new blockchain will take place?

according to this article on the official Zilliqa forum https://forum.zilliqa.com/t/end-of-bootstrap-phase/553 the token swap has to be done by the end of April, or earlier
there is no fixed date yet

I see. So there is nothing that have to be done, so far. With more and more projects launching their mainnet it can be quite stressful, not to miss out on a token swap deadline.

investors who keep large sums of zilcoin check the news every day.
for them, this will definitely not be a problem. but holders who have forgotten the password to their eth wallet or keep a small amount can really miss announcements made for them.
After the launch of the mainnet, can anyone tell me when exactly the swap from the ERC20 tokens to their new blockchain will take place?

according to this article on the official Zilliqa forum https://forum.zilliqa.com/t/end-of-bootstrap-phase/553 the token swap has to be done by the end of April, or earlier

To secure the success of token swap (scheduled to start in late April), and better support exchanges and wallets, we would like to open the network to only allow payment transactions, i.e.,

You should have to read this carefully it is scheduled to start by the end of current month but no deadline till now. I hope they will bring best solution to swap to the mainnet.

Just a couriosity to make it clear, the swap is only for the tokens right?
If I have my ZILs on the node I’m mining right now I have to do nothing or do I have to move them somewhere?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Guys, have you heard about QuarkChain and possible killer of Ziliqa? Because they achieved higher TPS in testnet than Ziliqa can process on mainnet  Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Seeing the total supply of Zilliqa my realistic target is $1 on what I will make exit by liquidating 90% of my holdings. Those targets of $10 and then $100 can be expected in a decade from now. I might be wrong but we can't exclude total supply of any market when estimate future prices because of total market cap which will come into existence because of these prices.
You are right , you cannot exclude supply for future prices...but there is more to keep an eye on...example...

You must also consider the usecases...not only is Zil working with Mindshare and others...
Once Zilliqa network is used for securing CBDC, digital global fiat then the price of Zil at $10, or $100billion cap is nothing.
(Network security also comes from high marketcap)

Another thing i remember...
xrp was around 3 for 1cent....then within a year
xrp with 3x higher supply than Zil ,hit around $4

eth was 50cents at one point...around 20x more than Zil is today
eth at its peak hit around $1400...divide the peak price by 20x , gives $70 Zil

Smiley

I'm totally out of control to hear this Zil could hit $70 in future but to be honest I would be more happy and satisfied if it reach to $5 level in couple of year. Crypto space is still very young so that it is hard to predict where it would go but everything is possible.
legendary
Seeing the total supply of Zilliqa my realistic target is $1 on what I will make exit by liquidating 90% of my holdings. Those targets of $10 and then $100 can be expected in a decade from now. I might be wrong but we can't exclude total supply of any market when estimate future prices because of total market cap which will come into existence because of these prices.
You are right , you cannot exclude supply for future prices...but there is more to keep an eye on...example...

You must also consider the usecases...not only is Zil working with Mindshare and others...
Once Zilliqa network is used for securing CBDC, digital global fiat then the price of Zil at $10, or $100billion cap is nothing.
(Network security also comes from high marketcap)

Another thing i remember...
xrp was around 3 for 1cent....then within a year
xrp with 3x higher supply than Zil ,hit around $4

eth was 50cents at one point...around 20x more than Zil is today
eth at its peak hit around $1400...divide the peak price by 20x , gives $70 Zil

Smiley

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

To secure the success of token swap (scheduled to start in late April), and better support exchanges and wallets, we would like to open the network to only allow payment transactions, i.e.,

You should have to read this carefully it is scheduled to start by the end of current month but no deadline till now. I hope they will bring best solution to swap to the mainnet.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

I see. So there is nothing that have to be done, so far. With more and more projects launching their mainnet it can be quite stressful, not to miss out on a token swap deadline.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
legendary
WEF (World Economic Forum) are now involved with CBDC and they know about Project Ubin http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Central_Bank_Activity_in_Blockchain_DLT.pdf
March 2019
How is CBDC implemented in pilots?
The central banks typically use “permissioned” blockchain network implementations, whereby participants are limited and must be granted access to participate in the network and view the set of transactions. In contrast, major “permissionless” blockchains, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, allow public participation and full transaction viewability. Both permissioned and permissionless networks can add privacy and confidentiality features to mask transaction details where appropriate.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/central-bank-digital-currency-cbdc.asp
These regulated cryptocurrencies are called central bank digital currencies, and will be operated by the respective monetary authorities or central banks of a particular country. Also called digital fiat currencies or digital base money, CBDC will act like a digital representation of a country’s fiat currency, and will be backed by a suitable amount of monetary reserves like gold or forex.

https://www.digfingroup.com/sgx/
SGX takes Project Ubin pole position
What’s the SGX-MAS blockchain announcement about?
 September 23, 2018
Singapore-based Anquan has developed a blockchain for collapsing payment times in advertizing buying, and its founders are also behind the development of a high-speed blockchain called Zilliqa.
 SGX and MAS have brought in three partners, each of which is contributing access to two blockchains, creating a total of six ledgers that are going to be tested for interaction. These are Deloitte, Nasdaq, and Anquan Capital.
“Our role is to showcase examples of interoperability between public and private chains,” said Anquan co-founder and Zilliqa chairman Juzar Motiwalla.

Future price of Zil...$10...$100+....is possible
legendary
I would like to know about this inside info.
I guess that was just a joke. )
lol.

Ill tell you something fellow Zillarian..or is it Zilliqan  Cheesy
...forget being a platform for stablecoins ...Zil will be powering..CBDC's   Shocked

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
I would like to know about this inside info.
I guess that was just a joke. )
Pages:
Jump to: