Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 28. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
already dropped 90% from ath, was 20 cents, now 2 cents
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
apparently you can not foresee price or future. And if somebody foresees then don't believe them. I hope Zilliqa will not plummet. I have trust in team
This project is one of the best I've seen. this is the future. The main thing is for the development team to cope with all the tasks.
I have these altcoins and from the moment of their purchase I have not sold them and have not fixed a profit.
The reason is simple. I just want them to succeed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
apparently you can not foresee price or future. And if somebody foresees then don't believe them. I hope Zilliqa will not plummet. I have trust in team
Activity: 34
Wanchain did drop to ico price, from 9$ to 30 cents so maybe zilliqa will too drop, I think we will see another drop btc to 2-2,5k$
nobody knows!
we cannot foresee it. This is the business of banks to manipulate.
but we can believe in technology for people.
to develop, create, make the world better.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Wanchain did drop to ico price, from 9$ to 30 cents so maybe zilliqa will too drop, I think we will see another drop btc to 2-2,5k$

BTC drop by 3,5-3,8k
very difficult a drop on those levels you are predicting
This is well known sentiment that people keep waiting for dip to buy at prices which never touches. We are at the stage where more likely to see quick spike in price because of upcoming token swap by the end of month roughly in few days. Why price will not decrease because long time consolidation is happening already if you look carefully. Another reason swap will last couple month and mainnet is working as well.

I agree
It can only dip a little if some miners decide to sell after the swap, but it will recover soon
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This is well known sentiment that people keep waiting for dip to buy at prices which never touches. We are at the stage where more likely to see quick spike in price because of upcoming token swap by the end of month roughly in few days. Why price will not decrease because long time consolidation is happening already if you look carefully. Another reason swap will last couple month and mainnet is working as well.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I will buy when it drops to ico price
Haha good luck buddy but it won't drop to ico level now.But if you want to enter and grab some Zilliqa, now may be a good time to accumulate some before bull arrives and pushes everything up.

what exactly makes you think that the price will drop to those levels, as far as I know the TIER 1 (PRICE PER ZIL) was 0.00000862 ETH
you will have no ZILs in your pocket if you wait that scenario  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
who knows about information when they will swap tokens? I see the zilliqa market has begun to lose value in recent weeks. i think, it's not easy to reach 1000 sat

We don't know exactly when they are going to launch their Mainnet because at that time we have to swap our coins. Maybe after launching the main net, we might see the price of Zilliqa will easily cross more than 1000 sats because daily it is generating very good volumes in the market.

initially ,it should have been at the end of january 2019 ?

https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-project-update-31-end-of-bootstrap-phase-8d63c0716607
Aparna Narayanan
Apr 2
To secure the success of token swap (which is scheduled to start in late April),
We will enable smart contracts on the mainnet via a network upgrade following the token swap,
and share updates on the official date during the latter half of May 2019.
legendary
Great to see Max at Paris Blockchain...teaching the pros and noob on the panel.
(hope he and others know to stay well away from nchain)
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
who knows about information when they will swap tokens? I see the zilliqa market has begun to lose value in recent weeks. i think, it's not easy to reach 1000 sat

We don't know exactly when they are going to launch their Mainnet because at that time we have to swap our coins. Maybe after launching the main net, we might see the price of Zilliqa will easily cross more than 1000 sats because daily it is generating very good volumes in the market.

initially ,it should have been at the end of january 2019 ?
Activity: 854

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
legendary
Zhip - Worlds first iOS wallet for Zilliqa is released on App Store!
itunes.apple.com/app/zh...
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Zhip 4+  Zhip is part of the #BuildOnZil grant program.
Zilliqa Wallet
OpenZesame
Free
only for mainnet ZILs, not ERC20
https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/bdjamd/zhip_worlds_first_ios_wallet_for_zilliqa_is/

Activity: 32
I am glad after the bootstrap I found a regular pool.  It will make a regular income for small miner like us.  https://www.zilliqa.farm I found it at the bottom of miningstat website.
There is a news for Moonlet wallet users

I'm not happy to allow an app to do that.... but I have on this app stored my ZILs
How can I transfer them to Binance for example without using the app?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
In the end it really will not matter whether you bought at 400 satoshis or few satoshis up or down. What will matter the most is how much you have taken advantage of these cheaper Zilliqa tokens by accumulating. You believe in something totally or don't , there is no middle way. Give it some time and let the rainy days pass future is bright for Zilliqa investors.
Pages:
Jump to: