Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 21. (Read 16252 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:06:28 PM
I have just discovered this coin today and think it sounds very promising. I’m very interested in investing with your 5:1 ratio however I’ve come to discover that you require a minimum €80 purchase! Whilst I’m confident in this coin’s progress, I would personally prefer not to purchase such a high amount (400 coins/tokens) - can I ask why the minimum investment amount is €80?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
Once approved...this can be one of the most important breakthrough for MB8Coin and can be helping the project a lot in gaining more credibility and stature. Congrats on this...and I am looking for more good news as the project goes on.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
Yes I am evident that the coins of the project like this get a very high crowd from the investors. The exchanges also do not take much time to list these type of coins. That is why I am interested to invest in this coin and will sell my coin at a more higher rate. I am sure that after listing on the exchanges within first month this coin will reach to more than $12.
In this project it is right that the coin will be listed much faster on the exchanges. There are many coins which come to do their ICO their ICP get success but it take too much longer for exchanges listing. Just like ETN is still not listed on bittrex and binance. But coins like this are added faster on the exchanges. It is a company which exist among us from 1994. This company is known by everyone and the exchanges will know that it will have a huge community of traders that is why they will not doubt on this coin and they will add this coin before waiting for many others.
What $12? You are estimating a very low price. The price of this coin will increase much higher than what you are saying. You know it is a well established company and this platform is already being used by many bigger companies and the demand of the coin is also very high in the market in the time of ICO. Then just think how much will be the price of it when it touch the crypto currenciy exchanges. The price of this cxoin will reach more higher than $100 or 100 euro after it is listed to exchanges.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 06:57:40 AM
Yes I am evident that the coins of the project like this get a very high crowd from the investors. The exchanges also do not take much time to list these type of coins. That is why I am interested to invest in this coin and will sell my coin at a more higher rate. I am sure that after listing on the exchanges within first month this coin will reach to more than $12.
In this project it is right that the coin will be listed much faster on the exchanges. There are many coins which come to do their ICO their ICP get success but it take too much longer for exchanges listing. Just like ETN is still not listed on bittrex and binance. But coins like this are added faster on the exchanges. It is a company which exist among us from 1994. This company is known by everyone and the exchanges will know that it will have a huge community of traders that is why they will not doubt on this coin and they will add this coin before waiting for many others.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 06:46:59 AM
Loyalty reward already implemented in many kind of business.
Most company implementing this kind of reward is proved to be able to boost their income or a significant working progress.
Through this project should be able to boost even more.
Yeah that is a positive point in this project that it has a bigger business behind the project. This business is among us from a longer time and it is accepted as a perfect system by many bigger platforms.
The investors have another golden chance in the crypto filed. If anyone will want to have a best ICO to invest in this month then I will invite them here to invest in this project and to be the millionaire of the future.
This ICO is really a step or door to become a millionaire. In the future the use of this coin will be much higher as they already have much clients and a coin which already have much adopters then it means that the value of that coin will increase much higher. The investors really got a golden chance and they will be the next bill gates if they will invest a good amount in this project and hold them for a longer time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 11, 2018, 07:26:02 PM
Most company implementing this kind of reward is proved to be able to boost their income or a significant working progress.
Yeah that is a positive point in this project that it has a bigger business behind the project. This business is among us from a longer time and it is accepted as a perfect system by many bigger platforms.
The investors have another golden chance in the crypto filed. If anyone will want to have a best ICO to invest in this month then I will invite them here to invest in this project and to be the millionaire of the future.
This ICO is really a step or door to become a millionaire. In the future the use of this coin will be much higher as they already have much clients and a coin which already have much adopters then it means that the value of that coin will increase much higher. The investors really got a golden chance and they will be the next bill gates if they will invest a good amount in this project and hold them for a longer time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 07:16:38 PM
June 10, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
if the project is long developed and want to develop within the blockchain it is very appropriate, because people have already shifted their business in blockchain technology
June 10, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
Wow! This project seems to be really ground-breaking! What I like is its connection with real life!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 12:27:19 PM
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 11:50:22 AM
This project includes an strong team and a great idea. Don't miss the opportunity to be here especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! Looking forward for the more innovative ways. Good luck!😁😁
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
I am trying to create account with you.

Thanks for giving me the link to registration on telegram. I registered on your website . everything is good enough. I will invest in your project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
June 08, 2018, 05:52:54 PM
@olubams Thank your the answers you have provided.

Yes you are absolutly correct, MB8 Coin is very silimar to an amazon gift card in the respect you buy an Amazong Gift Card, you can then buy anything that Amazon has listed whether its Amazon's own products or through their approved sellers (retailers). MB8 Coin also has the added benefit of the fluculation of Crypto meaning that the value of your MB8 Coin can go up meaning more value for money. Those who buy in to the MB8 Coin token sale during the Pre-Sale are getting 5 MB8 Tokens for the price of 1 MB8 Token.

Lets give you two senarios.
1# You top up your Amazon Gift Card with $10, then Amazon give you an extra $40 as a reward. You then have $50 to spend on Amazon.
2# You buy $10 of MB8 Coin Tokens, MB8 gives you an additional $40 worth of MB8 Tokens. You then have $50 of MB8 to spend through the Multibuy Network (Online, In participating Retailers or cash out through some of the world's largest crypto exchanges.)

On top of that, you can also gain MB8 rewards through businesses giving them back to you as loyalty rewards, all of which will end up in the same wallet.

I must commend you for taking time to expatiate on what I was emphasizing and I am sure its going to make ths message clearer to everybody checking in for updates because not everyone understands all of the technicalities that surrounds the coin but this is what I wanted. Thank you once again.
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
The project constantly attracts the growing interest of both the global audience and investors! Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Good luck to the whole team!😁
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 08, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

Yes you are absolutly correct, MB8 Coin is very silimar to an amazon gift card in the respect you buy an Amazong Gift Card, you can then buy anything that Amazon has listed whether its Amazon's own products or through their approved sellers (retailers). MB8 Coin also has the added benefit of the fluculation of Crypto meaning that the value of your MB8 Coin can go up meaning more value for money. Those who buy in to the MB8 Coin token sale during the Pre-Sale are getting 5 MB8 Tokens for the price of 1 MB8 Token.

1# You top up your Amazon Gift Card with $10, then Amazon give you an extra $40 as a reward. You then have $50 to spend on Amazon.
2# You buy $10 of MB8 Coin Tokens, MB8 gives you an additional $40 worth of MB8 Tokens. You then have $50 of MB8 to spend through the Multibuy Network (Online, In participating Retailers or cash out through some of the world's largest crypto exchanges.)

On top of that, you can also gain MB8 rewards through businesses giving them back to you as loyalty rewards, all of which will end up in the same wallet.

Thats awesome bro. Hope people will largely take interest towards once MB8 tokens has been comes to the market. Hope we all people will use to it and make money out of it bro. I really want this potential projects to grow more and we all will taste the successful for sure.

I have above seen that xiimal and olubams are understood correctly that this mb8 can be operated like amazon gift card and then takes for the perfect explanation bro.
copper member
Activity: 3
June 06, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 07:13:20 AM
I didn't get any email notification for account setup. But I have done a mail to support from the link you put out on bitcointalk. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with me only involving in telegram bounty. Could that be a reason I didn't get a mail?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
June 05, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
When you see a coin that will do well, you will know. This smells nice already. I perceive that greatness with MB8.
Correct, I'm only seeing few teams that are working well with their coin and MB8coin is doing it properly.

Proving and fulfilling their tag "A real world Cryptocurrency with retail outlets" is what I'm going to wait. Only few projects are making this in real.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
June 04, 2018, 08:29:56 AM
I spend a good time in reading your project and your whitepaper. I found many good things for myself which I think will benefit me in the coming days when I will invest in this project.
I myself consider this project as beneficial to be in my watchlist. The aims and the current progress of the team members show that future of this coin will bring a bright time for the investors.

Keep in mind that every coin must have some parameters which play a major role in increasing the mass adoption and the price increase of the price which this coin already persist so the investors will get a good benefit from the coin especially if they invest in ICO.

Finally after a long period of debate about the existence of crypto in payment transactions,MB8Coin started very well
in the field of crypto transactions on travel and travel services .. good work

Hi, Thank you both for the excellent feedback, glad to hear you are as exitited about the project as we are.

I read the information about your project, but did not understand that you are different from many other projects?

You declare that everyone is ready to accept your coin. Can you list who has already agreed to do this?

Hi Thank you for your question. We are in the process of collating all the vendors and awaiting feedback from our legal team in order to publish the full list of retail outlets. This will be coming out very soon, so keep an eye out at mb8coin.io

E-commerce industry is really a multi-billion dollar industry.
So even if there are competitors out there, this project will find its own niche.
And online consumers will find better options because of this platform.
Especially now that more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of using cryptocurrencies.

Also, I like the fact that the dev team is active in addressing everyone's concern or issue here.
I hope this communication would be true even after their ICO stage.
[/quote]

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. Yes our entire team will always be on hand post ICO to help all customers and coin holders benefit from pre-purchasing MB8 Coin. You can email any time to [email protected] for any help you require pre/post ICO

Just one week left until the end of Public Pre-Sale. Is there any info how much is fundraised until now?

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us. We are in the process of linking up a live token sale progress bar for each stage, as well as an overall ICO progress bar. Keep an eye out on mb8coin.io for updates.

I came across the team behind the project and I must say I am impressed with the calibre of people involved in the project but I have a question. The company itself is into loyalty rewards and now launching an ico raise a coin. Accepted that the funds raised would be used to build the platform to accommodate more users based on the blockchain technology, what then happens to holders of the coin? Do they get to use it to purchase, or exchange it for loyalty coins, or we get to trade it on exchange sites?
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. MB8 Coin Holders will have the ability to spend their MB8 Coin using the exisitng multibuy platforms, we can also confirm we expect to have sucessfull listings on highly rated Crypto Exchanges post ICO.

May I ask some question, is this connected to this project? If yes, this is cool folks...
Better to be part of it!

https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/mb8-coin

Milestones
Q3 1994
1994 Company Established

Q3 2005
Eurocredit Born

Q3 2009
Eurocredit Success

Q3 2010
Multibuy Born

Q4 2016
Multibuy Expands

Q2 2017
Eurocredit Plus Going Global

Q1 2018
Eurocredit Plus moves to Blockchain

Q1 2018
MB8 Test Network

Q2 2018
MB8 Whitepaper Published

Q2 2018
MB8 ICO Live

Hi, Thanks for reaching out. Yes you are correct, this is MB8 Coin and thank you for your possitive feedback.

Want to know more detail about MB8 Coin. Can anyone where can know more about this Coin.

Hi, For more details, including our whitepaper/roadmap please visit mb8coin.io
[/quote]
Thanks to your response on our answer, specially the link above you've provided. Please give me more time to decide and put some of my assets on this worthy project of yours. God bless to your project and the whole team!
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 12:52:20 AM
When you see a coin that will do well, you will know. This smells nice already. I perceive that greatness with MB8.
I also see that this project has the potential for success and I think the future will be more and more support for projects in order to easier achieve success.
Pages:
Jump to: