Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 3. (Read 16252 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 24, 2019, 07:43:26 PM
Hello admin, I did an airdrop of this project but I have not been able to access my account on the site where I got the tokens.  I get the information that account doesn't exist for such credentials after opting for password reset. Is there any way to help me?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
August 22, 2019, 04:58:34 AM
Congratulations on getting listed on CoinMarketCap Smiley

I'm writing a book called Altcoin Investigation 2019-08 and I've included a "slot" for MB8 on the voting page for the book.  The way the book works is that people vote on which coins they want to be included in the book, and the ones that get the most votes will get info about the project added.  You can vote as often as you like.  I try to update the book every day, and it is currently free.

To vote for MB8 to be included, go here : http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=MB8 and then click the button for the coin. You can click on the download link to download the book in its current form. There will be a slider for the cost of the book - you can slide it all the way to the left to get it for free.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 21, 2019, 04:34:42 PM
Hello MB8Coin community,

We from Tradecex have listed MB8Coin on our exchange with 3 markets;

https://tradecex.co.uk/market/BTC-MB8
https://tradecex.co.uk/market/LTC-MB8
https://tradecex.co.uk/market/DOGE-MB8

We are more then happy to welcome you all to have a look.

or chat to us on our discord chanel
https://discord.gg/gSgnZyQ

Follow us on twitter

https://twitter.com/cex_trade
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
August 20, 2019, 09:53:39 PM
MB8 lists on a second exchange - Whitebit. WB has even a higher volume than Coinexchange(MB8's first listing) and is also on the CMC. There's only one place this coin can go right now and that's UP! https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/whitebit/
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 16, 2019, 12:44:35 PM
I am not here to spread FUD or create some negative impressions with regards to this project but i started to doubt this project since they did not fulfill their promises, before and right after they finished their ICO, they advertised that they are going to be listed on binance and what now? They promised to integrate the coin to multibuy and what now? They are promising too many things but the realization is hanging and in vain.
Man, you're already spreading the FUD. Was Coinexchange not among the exchanges listed by the MB8 team? Is the coin not listed on that exchange, and MB8 is already getting decent volume. Even I am very surprised to even find it on CMC today when I searched it myself. Just on one exchange and the coin is already on CMC (though volume and data aren't supplied yet) if you're in doubt, search it on CMC now.
At least this coin is already trading and has a good volume compared to other coins at first I also hesitant to join in this projects bounty campaign last year even-thought the manager is reputable enough to trust that this project is really legit but I did not join my regrets but do not hope for Binance this project is on developing stage yet wait for some time.

Yes, very sold volume. I am surprised, bounty hunters did not destroy the value too much, and price going up.
I follow him, made some good trades with MB8
MB8 is not like other coins or projects that seems to get dumped by the bounty hunter after listed in the market. We have many bounty hunters that earned over 120,000 units of mb8 and some of them are still holding because of what they have see in this project. I strongly recommend holding as selling now may still be like give away as it is going to be above Ico price before end of this year if it is exposed to more popular exchange like binance, okex, kucoin, bittrex, and poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
August 08, 2019, 04:46:42 PM
I am not here to spread FUD or create some negative impressions with regards to this project but i started to doubt this project since they did not fulfill their promises, before and right after they finished their ICO, they advertised that they are going to be listed on binance and what now? They promised to integrate the coin to multibuy and what now? They are promising too many things but the realization is hanging and in vain.
Man, you're already spreading the FUD. Was Coinexchange not among the exchanges listed by the MB8 team? Is the coin not listed on that exchange, and MB8 is already getting decent volume. Even I am very surprised to even find it on CMC today when I searched it myself. Just on one exchange and the coin is already on CMC (though volume and data aren't supplied yet) if you're in doubt, search it on CMC now.
At least this coin is already trading and has a good volume compared to other coins at first I also hesitant to join in this projects bounty campaign last year even-thought the manager is reputable enough to trust that this project is really legit but I did not join my regrets but do not hope for Binance this project is on developing stage yet wait for some time.

Yes, very sold volume. I am surprised, bounty hunters did not destroy the value too much, and price going up.
I follow him, made some good trades with MB8
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
August 08, 2019, 12:19:36 PM
Activity: 81
August 04, 2019, 08:59:38 PM
I feel like this is good to invest. If you make this token list on some exchanges, it will be easier for people to use you platform
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
August 04, 2019, 04:02:39 PM

does anyone hold his MB8 coins in a desktop wallet and trying to get some earnings from stake?
I keep my wallet opened but after one week nothing changed. (Yes, I have mature coins in there)

I have a wallet on my computer all the time in the open state and for two months I received additional coins.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
August 04, 2019, 03:40:08 PM
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
July 30, 2019, 10:24:58 AM
Hello from the MB8 Coin Team.

Sorry we have been a bit quiet on Bitcoin Talk.

I am sure you will all appreciate with the Distribution and Integrations it has been a very busy time for our team.

Nevertheless, I wanted to share our latest updates with you:

We are currently in the application stages with the following exchanges;
OKEx
Binance
HitBTC
Bit-Z
BitForex
Dobi Exchange
Coin Eal
LAToken
IDAX
Bithumb
OOOBtc
P2PB2B
CoinExchange.io
Gate.io
Bilaxy
Biki

MB8 Coin want to hear from you, if you want to suggest an exchange to us, you can do this at https://mb8coin.io/exchange-suggestion

Our new F.A.Q Section is on hand to help with all your Questions that you may have https://mb8coin.io/askus or you can still contact us via email at [email protected]

What's next for MB8 Coin?

1: We are integrating MB8 Coin in to Multibuy's new Shopping Platform https://multibuyshop.eu and their new Travel Site https://mb8cointravel.it as well as the Retailer Network POS system. All of which you will be able to spend MB8 Coin as full or part payment at 1 MB8 Coin to 1 Euro irregardless of the exchange listing prices.
2: We are applying for exchanges as detailed above. Unfortunately at this time we don't have any updates regarding the time-frame for this.

We would like to thank you to everyone that took part in our ICO, Bounty Campaigns and Marketing Opportunity together we are a very strong community and MB8 Coin will be a great success.

Have a great day.
The MB8 Coin Team

Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
July 29, 2019, 02:21:11 AM
We are currently in the application stages with the following exchanges;
OKEx
Binance
HitBTC
Bit-Z
BitForex
Dobi Exchange
Coin Eal
LAToken
IDAX
Bithumb
OOOBtc
P2PB2B
CoinExchange.io
Gate.io
Bilaxy
Biki
OKEx, Binance, HitBTC, BitForex, Dobi Exchange are suitable for MB8Coin coin because they have a big volume on the crypto coin exchange market and MB8Coin is also a potential coin as I know! I see MB8Coin listed on CoinExchange.io. it does not attract whale traders, I think the team should take a necessary step about this.
legendary
July 28, 2019, 05:31:56 PM
After long time of promotion and advertisements that this scam coin will be listed on binance and other decent exchanges, at last it is listed on a not-so-good exchange Coinexchange, a desperate way to say that they are doing their promises, what a deceiving team!

You say it is scam coin. Do you have a valid proof of scam from there? I would like to know more.
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
July 28, 2019, 07:00:12 AM
After long time of promotion and advertisements that this scam coin will be listed on binance and other decent exchanges, at last it is listed on a not-so-good exchange Coinexchange, a desperate way to say that they are doing their promises, what a deceiving team!
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
July 27, 2019, 01:07:23 AM
Is there any update on its listing? That's a long time we last heard from the DEV. It's very bad that they are not updating anything here. I'm really bored of this shit now.
it is now listed in https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MB8/BTC
yes it a live now, volume market right now about 2,2 BTC with  price 0.000002/ mb8 coin, i think its undervalued and still good to buy, wait for 000btc and other big exchange
Activity: 70
July 26, 2019, 03:05:30 PM
Is there any update on its listing? That's a long time we last heard from the DEV. It's very bad that they are not updating anything here. I'm really bored of this shit now.
it is now listed in https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MB8/BTC
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
July 13, 2019, 05:45:19 PM
The team are more active in they telegram group then bitcointalk, so if you are looking for latest news and stage of development you either visit their website or join the telegram group.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
June 30, 2019, 06:05:53 AM
Activity: 456
Merit: 33
June 26, 2019, 05:32:02 PM
I am not sure that I understand correctly, what are you tried and where you lose all your coins?
I wanted to make more coins on stacking. But unfortunately I did not create a backup wallet and successfully updated the wallet. After the update, access to the wallet was lost forever, since I do not know my private key and do not have backup.
I admit my mistake, but all the same, developers had to share such nuances and protection from a fool like me.

P.S. out of 40,000 coins per day online, I received 380 additional coins.
legendary
June 25, 2019, 05:47:53 PM
does anyone hold his MB8 coins in a desktop wallet and trying to get some earnings from stake?
I keep my wallet opened but after one week nothing changed. (Yes, I have mature coins in there)
I think it depends on the number of coins you have, your wallet will stake and after your staking reach to 33 coins they will be added to your wallet. The more you have coins the more faster will be the staking. You can confirm from someone else. It is according to my observations.

Yes, I know how staking it working. But I would like to hear any experience if someone running wallet to the stake. Rewards frequency, which amounts in the wallet is a minimum to get coins from stake every day or two.

--

I tried - lost all the coins. Sell as best as possible and live on happy Wink

I am not sure that I understand correctly, what are you tried and where you lose all your coins?
Pages:
Jump to: