Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 101. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
Could you put an indication of the load on each of your servers on your site?
Currently on US2 and my rejects have gone up a little over the last 24hrs, I'm wondering if it's load based and I could switch to another server.

That reminds me to ask this question:

US1,US2,US3 all point to the same IP address.  Are they still different servers?

I'm using DGM and have currently pointed my miner to US2, is it meaningful to have the other servers (US1 and US3) as backup?

They do? Oh!
donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Currently on US2 and my rejects have gone up a little over the last 24hrs, I'm wondering if it's load based and I could switch to another server.

That reminds me to ask this question:

US1,US2,US3 all point to the same IP address.  Are they still different servers?

I'm using DGM and have currently pointed my miner to US2, is it meaningful to have the other servers (US1 and US3) as backup?
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Nope, site has been working fine for awhile now.  There's about 1000 people connected at the moment.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I seem to be having trouble connecting, it's hit and miss.  I was able to get one miner connected one time and then I did a restart and couldn't connect.  Are there still issues with this?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 271
man wat a good run of blocks
legendary
Ok, server is back up... it's going to take awhile for the shares to catch up since it's been caching for so long.

Might take up to an hour before they stabilize and everything is caught up and displaying properly.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Thanks.  Even with the downtime, this really is the best pool around.
legendary
Sorry guys, the file server is/was having some issues.  They have been resolved now and the systems are all rebooting. 

I am ordering new hardware next week to replace the current file server, but it should be fine until then, once everything comes back up.  One of the boot disks failed and had to be replaced, but in the process and I also replaced one of the storage disks that was acting very slow (prefail most likely) and I'm hoping that's whats been causing the stuttering this past week.

Things should be up and running in about 10 - 20 minutes.  Bringing up all the servers is not a fast process unfortunately.  All the pool shares should be fine and I will look into the DNS issue, but DNS should have failed over to the backup DNS servers not located in this DC.  Strange... but I will get that corrected as well.
Activity: 270
All these downtimes in the last weeks are really a pain in the ass..

The pool ran flawless for months for me, and that is what its all about.

It's the best pool you're going to find.
Things occasionally require maintenance and upgrades.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
fixed my problem by using 208.110.68.114 instead of us1.eclipsemc.com

From this info it looks like a DNS/name server problem, not a web server problem.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
All these downtimes in the last weeks are really a pain in the ass..

The pool ran flawless for months for me, and that is what its all about.
fixed my problem by using 208.110.68.114 instead of us1.eclipsemc.com
I'm trying to connect a miner to the DGS/DGM (whichever it is) but can't.
I have another machine behind me that has been connected since I got home yesterday and it is still doing fine.
Seems like something that is needed to establish a connection is not there while the website is down.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
+1 here .. no dns for eclipsemc.com
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I'm having a dns issue too. I'm unable to ping any of the us*.eclipsemc.com. I keep getting error request could not find host. Other pools I can connect just fine.

Is this normal during the downtime? Is anyone else getting this problem?
legendary
I am going to be taking the website down in about an hour to replace some hardware.  Pool should continue to run fine though... website will be offline for ~1/2 - 1 hour.
donator
Activity: 448
Too many connections. Positive problem, but I'm getting tired of regular downtime...

Yeah, around the time punin posted this, my BFL singles switched to a failover pool for awhile.  Actually, they switched to the #3 pool, since both my #1 (EMC) and my #2 were down.

Yep, same here, same time. And it wasn't the Singles this time, they were happily mining at the backup pool for some time.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
... there be DDoS's in the ether ...
Pages:
Jump to: