Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 15. (Read 499491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yeah, the shares are just cached and they will catch up as time goes on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
US2 had some problems last night and started caching shares.  There's a huge backlog, but it's back in contact with the main server, so it will start processing them now and everyone affected will get credit for them.  Nobody lost any work and it will be credited to your account.

In the meantime, it's going to throw the stats into a wonky state, so they will be inaccurate as the server catches up and syncs with the other two servers.

I should have been notified about that problem, not sure why I wasn't.  I am looking into that now.

As long as I`m ok to keep mining on us2 or us3 servers even though the website say 0 hashrate, I`ll continue Smiley
legendary
US2 had some problems last night and started caching shares.  There's a huge backlog, but it's back in contact with the main server, so it will start processing them now and everyone affected will get credit for them.  Nobody lost any work and it will be credited to your account.

In the meantime, it's going to throw the stats into a wonky state, so they will be inaccurate as the server catches up and syncs with the other two servers.

I should have been notified about that problem, not sure why I wasn't.  I am looking into that now.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Guys,

the website currently shows 0 mh, however my bfgminer is running and looks like its still accepting shares etc.  Anything I should worry about or is eclipse down for a bit?

Thanks
+1, same here. All my stratum cgminer client miners (port 3333) are showing up as 0MH/s on the EMC website as well as on mobile miners. Non stratum miners are showing up fine. Also block payments are getting reduced. Can you Please fix this problem, and credit the non paid shares?

Same thing here....
I have moved my work  on some other pool, until the metter is resolved.. and missing work is added to account..
i hope soon, becouse i like emc mining pool.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Guys,

the website currently shows 0 mh, however my bfgminer is running and looks like its still accepting shares etc.  Anything I should worry about or is eclipse down for a bit?

Thanks
+1, same here. All my stratum cgminer client miners (port 3333) are showing up as 0MH/s on the EMC website as well as on mobile miners. Non stratum miners are showing up fine. Also block payments are getting reduced. Can you Please fix this problem, and credit the non paid shares?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Guys,

the website currently shows 0 mh, however my bfgminer is running and looks like its still accepting shares etc.  Anything I should worry about or is eclipse down for a bit?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
DaFuq!?

I solved 4 blocks in a little over 24hrs!

Shocked Can i borrow your hardware for 12h? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
@af_newbie: The pool sets difficulty dynamically.  If you are being reset to 2 a couple times a day, it means you are disconnecting from the pool (or changing servers) for an extended period of time (I think it's set to reset after a minute or two).  Any idea why you might be disconnecting or switching servers?

I will be increasing the minimum difficulty here in the near future from 2 to 4 or so, but i'm not sure that's helpful to you specifically.  I think you can specify minimum difficulty in cgminer/bfgminer upon connecting, too, which you might want to do.

Thanks,  I don't see any pool changes, using us1 all the time.
But I'll check for the disconnects.  Maybe that is why my pool hash rate fluctuates by +/-20%...

BTW, "Minutes to estimate miner Hashrate"  field does not allow 60 min, looks like max is 59 min.
legendary
Sometimes the pool can't determine who actually found the block, so it defaults to the last share submitted for that block.  Sometimes that method is not entirely accurate.
legendary
DaFuq!?

Nice.  Way to go!!!
Maybe we get 11 blocks today.  7 so far.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
DaFuq!?

legendary
Inaba,

I think the block found count in my account is incorrect.

I kept solving blocks but somehow the pool did not show them.  

So, I've added an email alert to my akbash bfgminer watchdog and I caught one right after it was solved.
My miner solved block 253838 with best share: 450M.  bfgminer APIs show that the block has been solved, at around 11:29 (my local time).

Maybe there is a bug in the pool statistics.

af_newbie
legendary
US2 and US3 should be back up now.  Stats will be wonky as the servers synchronize and catch up with each other.

Inaba,

Could you set minimum diff for my workers to 400?  I see the pool is resetting difficulty to 2 a couple of times a day, then the diff slowly rises to high 300s, low 400s, but during these resets a get a lot of rejects as a result.

I don't see any option in the GUI to set minimum difficulty for workers.

Thanks,
af_newbie
Activity: 45
Thanks for that information. I am now 100% sure it is the USB hub that is failing.  I am on a shared host and most likely connected through a hub.
legendary
Do you have to reboot the minirig or the host that it's connected to?  If you have a dedicated box, I think it's just hooked directly into the box.  If you're on a shared host, then it's through a USB hub possibly, but more than likely, it's connected directly to the ports.

However, it's possible the internal USB hub is failing and needs to be swapped out.  That might account for what you're seeing if rebooting the host (but not power cycling the rig itself) is solving the problem.  If so, that's a quick and easy fix.
Yes, hosted at kcmocolo. I am having to reboot the minirig at times to fix this problem. I do not have a problem with another MiniRig that is rated at 480 GH/s. If you are familiar with their setup, how are the minirigs connected with one another? I am assuming through a USB hub?
legendary
Is it being hosted at kcmocolo?  There are a bunch of rigs there and no one else has reported this problem... are you sure it's not something physically wrong with the rig?  Do you have to power it off and back on or just reboot the machine it's connected to?
Its a BFL ASIC MiniRig with 360 GH/s(custom configured). It drops down to 240 GH/s after a while or even 180 GH/s and stays there until i reboot. It does reach its fully intended hash rate of 360 GH/s for sometime, maybe a day or two.
legendary
Ah yeah, it rolls over at 60 minutes, so 60 itself isn't available, but 59 will give you 59min 59 seconds of hashrate estimate. Smiley

@byte1: So your mining unit is actually mining at 1/2 it's speed until a reset?  What hardware are you using?
Thanks for your response, yes I am looking at the dashboard. I have two units, one reports the correct hash rate all the time, but the other drops down to half and stays at half the rated speed until i cold reboot(no stale/rejects reported). I do understand your explanation about average hash rate being reported on the dashboard. But, I think my issue may be something else. I wanted to confirm that it is not related to minimum difficulty being set automatically or hardware related.
Pages:
Jump to: