Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 17. (Read 499491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
does this mean I'll forever have unconfirmed balance?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
5 orphan blocks in a row yesterday? Isn't that a bit unusual?

With the elevated hash rate, there will be more block runs and more orphans. That said, the chances of 5 in a row are super slim.

Wonder if there is a pool problem. 5 in a row, and a total of 6 orphans in 24 hrs.
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps

With the elevated hash rate, there will be more block runs and more orphans. That said, the chances of 5 in a row are super slim.
donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So on the Block Stats page Diff1 shares are reported for each block.  However, the "My Shares" column seems to be at whatever diff my miner is running on?
Also, on the My Workers tab, is the number of cumulative shares reported as diff1 shares or as just the sum of shares at whatever diff they were produced (which would actually add up apples and oranges...)?

I would think they should all be reported as Diff1 shares?

Thanks!
New site tweaks look great!

Any chance that the idle worker alerts could be set to trigger if hash rate drops to
Thanks.
legendary
This is not OK.
Why's block 250058 stuck on 111 confirmations?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Minimum difficulty for the pool is now set to 2.  This really shouldn't impact anyone but the @#$# botnets.
legendary
Yeah I haven't made any changes in a long time
legendary
This is not OK.
is the API working OK?
Trying to use Miner Status app for Android and it says it can't connect.
legendary
No, there's no way to force a difficulty, the pool takes care of it all based on your hashrate.
Is there a way to force a difficulty for an individual worker? I have 2 asicminer blades amongst other miners on my account, and the other miners automatically get difficulty adjusted. The blades, running through a stratum proxy server, do not get anything over diff 1 shares.
Activity: 237
Hi,

I'm afraid currently there are problems with the site:
The message I got when after login https://eclipsemc.com/confirm_login.php:

504 Gateway Time-out

cloudflare-nginx

I hope it's pure a site problem
legendary
Congrats thebrit!  Smiley  Add a few more GH/s and you'll be secure in your place for a bit.  You've already found a few blocks, I see!  Must be nice man!
Activity: 168
Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.
It's good to be #1, hehe!

Not going to last long but I'll enjoy it, 2 months into my mining career!

Love Eclipse MC!

PS - Josh might want to update the Hash rate of the pool - a little outdated!
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Good news everyone!

Dwolla works!. Just a side note Inaba, if you load a balance into Dwolla payments would be ALOT faster.

But you might already have done this with the 2 paying options?  Kinda new to all this , as you you can tell Smiley

BTW Love your pool.

legendary
We had a hell of a run just before that... karmic retribution apparently.
I'd send 0.02 to your wallet but that won't help you verify Dwolla!

Difficulty only increase ~20% ... that does NOT explain 10 hours blocks, hehe. Got to love variance.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Yea i know right.. I am waiting too get to .02btc to verify Dwolla payment works.. Sad

Think its because the difficulty went up to 31.3million , think the network hash rate went up to its 223.7TH/s

OK Friends an' Neighbors, we all need to go to church or something! I can take one block over 6 hours to find ... but 4 of the last 5? It's enough to make a miner cry...
Pages:
Jump to: