Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 21. (Read 499491 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Can you be fixing "Income per Worker' graph?   Freezes up or takes back to cached logon screen after long time.  Not be working rightly.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I have a little problem with Eclipse pool, just registered yesterday but it doesnt reflect the changes I do on my account settings, somebody can help please?

Thanks in advance Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
I'm looking into US1 now... not sure what happened there.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
If you want to do OKpay they have 2 methods of withdrawing cash directly:

1.) Apply for their debitcard and withdraw cash immediately at ATM's, 3% fee with $3 minimum and $15 maximum

2.) Banking service of OKPAY 1% plus bank transfer commission fee charged, withdrawal can take up to 2-4 business days.

I personally think of all methods Libertyreserve ends up being the most expensive considering you would need to convert the LR again to another ewallet that would charge a conversion fee and then withdraw to bank account with another percentage fee.

OKPay is not good. Lots of people encounter problems in their verification process.  If not verified, you can only do withdrawals via currency exchangers.
I think that support is much better than when they started. I use and like OKPAY!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Any chance the 24 hour earnings figure in top right could include amounts earnt from PPS please?
legendary
Block 232352 should be fixed now.  Not sure why it got suck... high transaction volume I think.

Anyway, with regards to SD, I disabled it awhile ago to fix some issues with block propagation and then never re-enabled it.  I don't have anything in particular against SD and I'll get it re-enabled again when I get some time.
Activity: 451
I just returned to EMC becuause of the problems over at Ozcoin.

I was curious about block 232352 because it doesn't have as many confirmations as blocks after it.  I don't know why that is true but while looking at the block I noticed that block 232352 has no transactions involving Satoshidice.  That is odd because almost half a all bitcoin transactions are to or from Satoshidice.  So it seems to me that EMC intentionally rejects all Satoshidice transactions.  Is that true?  What advantage does bring to the pool?

Here are three other EMC solved blocks, none of which have any Satoshidice transactions.  231290, 231742, 232237.

In contrast here are three blocks solved by Slush: 232503, 232379, 232197.  A quick glance shows that about half of those transaction are to or from Satoshidice.  (Every Satoshidice address has the word "dice" in it.)  I also looked at an Ozcoin block and it had hundreds of Satoshidice transactions too.

Those three EMC blocks average 90 transaction each whereas those three Slush blocks average 436 transaction.
legendary
GBT and Getwork servers respond on port 8337 and port 80.

Stratum responds on ports 3333 and 443
Website is up for me.  Are you still having problems?
Got cloudflare a few times, but it's working now

Yup same with me. Its up now tho
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Got cloudflare a few times, but it's working now
legendary
us1 has been down for roughly an hour
website is down

poolserver is still connected.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
us1 has been down for roughly an hour
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Hey Inaba.
What do you think of implementing LTC mining too?
legendary
Should be back up not... not sure why that server keeps locking up.  I will look into it.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
US2 was down for me ~12 hours...
legendary
Unlikely. The namecoin client is a complete disaster and has been abandoned for more than a year.  It's basically just another scamcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: