Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 20. (Read 499491 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This is the error message

DNS Resolution Error
You've requested a page on a website (eclipsemc.com) that is on the CloudFlare network. Unfortunately, CloudFlare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (eclipsemc.com). There are two potential causes of this:

Most likely: if the owner just signed up for CloudFlare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network. Check back in about 5 minutes and the site should be up and running and enjoying all the benefits of CloudFlare.

Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.

Timestamp: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:55:36 -0700

Your IP address: *************

Requested URL: eclipsemc.com/

Error reference number: 1001

Server ID: FL_29F4

Process ID: PID_732ee712169053a

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.31 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.64 Safari/537.31
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Mining since May 2011.
Seems to be up here, no problems connecting.

Working here in SoCal on COX.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Seems to be up here, no problems connecting.
Activity: 462
Its down on my end with CloudFlare Error

legendary
Website server was offline... not sure what was up there.  It's back up now, but stats will be wonky for a bit until it catches up with the mining servers.  All mining remained online though...

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Complete site including mining is offline atm
EDIT: I see in my terminal that shares are accepted. Only the API that reports these shares is offline.
It is not as serious as it looks.
all the best
Activity: 616
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
Even with notification turned off the emails keep coming.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I have 7 workers with last activity 16h ago.
And ~ 400 emails for last 8 hours.
Try another fix Smiley
legendary
Bitcoind was freaking out about the clock... it should be fixed now and all payments should have processed properly as of a few minutes ago.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Sorry guys, the system time got screwed up somehow.  It should be fixed now.

You may receive some erroneous alerts over the next couple hours.

I still dont see anything it shows that I earned a little bit (Iremoved the miners as soon as I saw that I couldnt even get my bitcoin address on place), When I try to change something it doesnt even reflect and I received one email saying that I changed something and nothing since then Sad
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Probably you need to feed those helper monkeys Smiley

I think they found their way into Inaba's meth stash again   Cool

Activity: 700
Probably you need to feed those helper monkeys Smiley
legendary
Sorry guys, the system time got screwed up somehow.  It should be fixed now.

You may receive some erroneous alerts over the next couple hours.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Getting flooded by mails Too..  Undecided
Activity: 700
My internet connect is a little slow from downloading at the moment, but for some reason I've been told about my 3 workers failing OVER 110 TIMES! Every 10 minutes.  It's strange.

Same here, around 70 mails until now
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
My internet connect is a little slow from downloading at the moment, but for some reason I've been told about my 3 workers failing OVER 110 TIMES! Every 10 minutes.  It's strange.
Activity: 344
I seem to be mining fine on us3, but I keep getting a flood of failed miner alert emails that are delayed by several hours.

I trust shares are being recorded and things will get straightened out in time.  I think Josh is at a conference in San Jose right now.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Last activity 18 hours ago, but all my workers are currently hashing away .. ?!
Same here.  Very strange.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Last activity 18 hours ago, but all my workers are currently hashing away .. ?!
Pages:
Jump to: