Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 22. (Read 499491 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Any chance of bringing back merged mining now that namecoins are starting to become more valuable?
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
EMC is right at the average for block solving in terms of shares/time. 49.41% where 50% is average over the past 50 blocks.  Welcome to 7 million difficulty...

i think a lot of people must not understand difficulty, considering the amt of money being tossed around on asic pre-orders
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Hello, i wondered if my namecoins are still in there? if so i would like them converted to btc. Eclipse name is Edvin512
legendary
Activity: 1260
EMC is right at the average for block solving in terms of shares/time. 49.41% where 50% is average over the past 50 blocks.  Welcome to 7 million difficulty...

Activity: 155
It is similar for me.  My understanding is that the luck is bad so payout is bad.  Wait a few days and the luck should get better.  I'm assuming your using DGM not PPS right?

Yeah, I'm on DGM as far as I know.
Why would the luck be bad just for EMC, and for so long?
In the past, the income per block would dip a bit for several hours at a time, but never more than 24hrs, and certainly not for several days in a row, as is the case now.
For now, I'm switching to another pool. I'll keep an eye on EMC and come back if things improve.

I started with EMC because Inaba was always very helpful, and the web site was well-designed and easy to navigate.
Sadly, both of those criteria have slipped a bit in the past months, so now there's less and less to keep me here. Sad
Activity: 198
I can't seem to get a reply on the EMC forums, so I'll post here:

What's the deal with the rewards dropping to less than half of what all the profitcalc sites say it should be?
Profitcalcs say I should be earning roughly 0.05 BTC per day, whereas EMC is only crediting me with about 0.018 BTC per day.
This has been going on for several days now, and is costing me real money at the current BTC exchange rate.
I've tried asking for clarification, but haven't gotten a solid answer yet.
Can someone help straighten this out, or do I need to just find another pool?

Thanks,
Elmojo
It is similar for me.  My understanding is that the luck is bad so payout is bad.  Wait a few days and the luck should get better.  I'm assuming your using DGM not PPS right?
Activity: 155
I can't seem to get a reply on the EMC forums, so I'll post here:

What's the deal with the rewards dropping to less than half of what all the profitcalc sites say it should be?
Profitcalcs say I should be earning roughly 0.05 BTC per day, whereas EMC is only crediting me with about 0.018 BTC per day.
This has been going on for several days now, and is costing me real money at the current BTC exchange rate.
I've tried asking for clarification, but haven't gotten a solid answer yet.
Can someone help straighten this out, or do I need to just find another pool?

Thanks,
Elmojo
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Yeah, still using GPUs.

You may want to switch over to cgminer on bamt. I still run 35Gh of GPUs and use cgminer on all of the bamt instances.
Thanks. I'll switch a rig over to cgminer later today and see how it runs.
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
Yeah, still using GPUs.

You may want to switch over to cgminer on bamt. I still run 35Gh of GPUs and use cgminer on all of the bamt instances.
legendary
I'd fight Gandhi.
Mufa: I'm not sure how the line should be configured in BAMT.  Is there any reason you're still using BAMT?  Are you still doing GPUs or are you on all FPGAs?
Yeah, still using GPUs.
legendary
Yes, it's intentional.  You must be logged in to see it.

Mufa: I'm not sure how the line should be configured in BAMT.  Is there any reason you're still using BAMT?  Are you still doing GPUs or are you on all FPGAs?
Activity: 196
Page 'Top Miners' is not available for anonymous users. Is this intentionally? I was sure it available for everyone.
legendary
I'd fight Gandhi.
People do have us2 and us3 set as backups right?
I tried setting up backup pools in my "pools" config for BAMT, but it ended up making BAMT reboot itself constantly. Had to shutdown one of my rigs and reinstall the OS. I tried following the instructions it gave, but it didn't work out.

Needless to say, I have all of my miners pointed to us1, and they didn't mine much last night.

This is what I tried using back then. Any tips would be appreciated.
Code:
http://mufa23_XXX:[email protected]:8337/,10,60,http://mufa23_XXX:[email protected]:8337/,10,60,http://mufa23_XXX:[email protected]:8337/,10,60
legendary
us1 should be responding now.  People do have us2 and us3 set as backups right?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
You should be good to go now, Desol. 

Goxed: The rate was correct when I looked at it, are you still seeing the incorrect rate?
It didn't update the moment difficulty adjusted. I tried refreshing a few times.Will check during the next diff update.
legendary
Because Gavin wants it pushed out NOW NOW NOW instead of giving adequate time for testing and deployment.
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
Try it now... the stupid 0.8.1 patches are not good and I've backed them out.  This whole forced upgrade of the network to 0.8.1 is a complete botch job and an unmitigated disaster.
Just out of curiosity, why can't you apply the workaround instead, or test for the remaining 45+ days until it really matters on an isolated instance?
legendary
Try it now... the stupid 0.8.1 patches are not good and I've backed them out.  This whole forced upgrade of the network to 0.8.1 is a complete botch job and an unmitigated disaster.
Pages:
Jump to: