Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 74. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
You know why I would get 6-7% reject rate while going through gpumax?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Ok... I've made some changes.  The share processing isn't quite where I want it to be yet, but it should start catching up over the next hour or two.  Stats will be wonky until then.  Miner speeds will not be accurate, nor will pool speed. 

Some of your shares that you submit may take awhile to show up... rest assured that they are being counted and will be processed ASAP.

legendary
Working on the share processing bit right now, it will be a bit delayed. I think I found the DGM bug that wasn't allowing the mixed diff shares and I'm fixing it now.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I only have one of my miners showing up and it should be humming along at about 750 MH/s but only reports 300 MH/s.  My other miners are under 400 MH/s each so maybe it is universally reporting the miners at 400 MH/s less than they should be.  Just a guess.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The site shows 755gh/s total hashing, and i'm not hashing at all with an estimated reward of 0. My miners seem to be working fine on my end.

Yup, I got something similar going on.
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
The site shows 755gh/s total hashing, and i'm not hashing at all with an estimated reward of 0. My miners seem to be working fine on my end.
legendary
I think I may have found the bug in the DGM scoring just now, but I have to do a bunch of recoding to fix it and see if that resolves the issue... on the right track though. 
Activity: 476
Yes, shares are still 1diff.  I may bump that to 2diff, that shouldn't really affect anyone, but it will half the share returns, which is a huge gain...
That sounds reasonable. A large gain for very small pain / variance-increase.

My vote is that you go for it in order to reduce current load / improve current responsiveness.

And it's good practice for when you need to bump it higher in the future. Smiley
Activity: 271
Looks like our whammies are back.
Autopayout should be working now.  I had forgotten I disabled it earlier while I was working on the server trying to diagnose the connection issue.  Should be good to go now, sorry about that . They will all process in about 8 minutes.

Yes, shares are still 1diff.  I may bump that to 2diff, that shouldn't really affect anyone, but it will half the share returns, which is a huge gain, but in either case, I will make an announcement prior to doing that.

Note to miners on cgminer 2.7.0+, you will be able to see how much "work" you're still doing via the new "work utility" statistic if the pool changes the target difficulty. Your "utility" will drop because you will be returning less shares, but your work utility should remain the same.

Very nice, also the efficiency value on 2.7.0 is really high.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Autopayout should be working now.  I had forgotten I disabled it earlier while I was working on the server trying to diagnose the connection issue.  Should be good to go now, sorry about that . They will all process in about 8 minutes.

Yes, shares are still 1diff.  I may bump that to 2diff, that shouldn't really affect anyone, but it will half the share returns, which is a huge gain, but in either case, I will make an announcement prior to doing that.

Note to miners on cgminer 2.7.0+, you will be able to see how much "work" you're still doing via the new "work utility" statistic if the pool changes the target difficulty. Your "utility" will drop because you will be returning less shares, but your work utility should remain the same.
donator
Activity: 448
Is the Bitcoin payout working?

I have a BTC payout from 30 minutes ago sitting in my transaction history that didn't show up on blockchain.info yet.

Working well again.

Inaba, thank you!
legendary

Yes, shares are still 1diff.  I may bump that to 2diff, that shouldn't really affect anyone, but it will half the share returns, which is a huge gain, but in either case, I will make an announcement prior to doing that.

On a semi-related note, I had an epiphany while driving in the car as to why the DGM scoring may not be working with relation to increased difficulty.  I will be exploring that today.

Are the shares current still difficulty-1 or has it changed? I believed your comment was just from wat was being discussed before and the problem that needed to be worked out at that time but thought I would ask just to be clear.

Thanks for your time.
Activity: 240

I have a BTC payout from 30 minutes ago sitting in my transaction history that didn't show up on blockchain.info yet.

I was wondering why my auto-payout hasn't triggered even though my confirmed BTC is over the threshold (and has been for a while today), but it hasn't shown up in my transactions yet so I'm not too worried.  I'm not going to manually pay out if the transactions are funky Smiley
donator
Activity: 448

legendary
It's actually not the servers that are under stress, but the share processing that needs to be divided up.  But yes, all the servers are identical.  I will be working on making the share processing more efficient going forward.

Activity: 476
Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.
Are all the servers identical? I mean would 800 Ghash/s always end up equalling for example a server load of 4.0, or could it vary.

If server load values was used maybe it would allow us to know which ones were under stress.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
For me it says Round Duration 48 secs since 2 hours Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Whatever you do don't press the red button!

And do not cut the blue wire either!
Pages:
Jump to: