Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 75. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LTC
How come when I highlight my "cashout amount" It says a 10% fee has already been taken out?
Why is this? 10%? What's this for exactly?
Thought PPS was 5%, and I'm only using that on one miner anyway.
Probably it means that what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG.. Smiley ), the 10% for emergency cashout is already substracted from displayed number so you can see exactly what you will get in your account.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
How come when I highlight my "cashout amount" It says a 10% fee has already been taken out?

Cash out is cash EVERYTHING, including unconfirmed rounds and current round. 10% is incase the unconfirmed rounds are invalid.

You want to click the other buttons...

Yeah I figured it out, heh, was confused for a sec.
Just switched from a different pool, not used to lay out.

Seems to be reporting all my hash's to a single miner though when I have each PC set to a different login.
Weird. Maybe it'll fix itself when server catches up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

You can press the Cashout button and read a detailed explanation and then Cancel the cashout.
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
Whatever you do don't press the red button!
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.

Cash out is cash EVERYTHING, including unconfirmed rounds and current round. 10% is incase the unconfirmed rounds are invalid.

You want to click the other buttons...
Activity: 240
Ok folks... what a fun morning.  Along with the increased traffic, it seems several massive botnets have decided EMC is a nice cosy home.  Traffic wise, we are doing ok, though it's straining a few things here and there... I will be deploying some new hardware ASAP to compensate, but we are ok for now.

However, this apparently raised the ire of SBL and a couple other block lists that decided to send out some automated messages to a couple of my upstream providers that EMC was a massive botnet controller "infecting PCs with trojans world wide."  No... this is not a joke and it's a direct quote.

Anyway I think I got it straightened out and the null routes have been removed.  It caused some weird issues with connectivity to the DB when it happened as well, which I will be investigating. 

There is some share backup going on, so it's going to take a little bit to get all the back shares processed.  Sorry for the interruption, it came as a surprise to me, that's for sure and I was in the car driving downtown when it happened.

That's pretty funny.  Are botnets contributing shares or what??
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
Haha my hashrate is being reported at 600 Mh/s but my board only does 200.  Must be an artifact of the shares catching up.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
US2 is caught up, US1 will catch up in about 20 minutes at most.

All your shares are being credited, don't worry, they are just transferring to the website now and it can take a bit.

On a semi-related note, I had an epiphany while driving in the car as to why the DGM scoring may not be working with relation to increased difficulty.  I will be exploring that today.
I'm back up and running on US2.

Im back on US1, however, the web frontend is showing funny statistics, probably parsing old stack or maybe working under heavy load.

Frontend isn't working well for me.
I made new miners just 30min or so ago....appear to be mining fine but no activity in my account.
No hashs showing or nothing.

Think I should switch pools for now or is it probably crediting me?
legendary
The backed up shares are taking some time to process.  If yo uconnect to us3 (assuming it's been un-nullrouted like it should be) you should start seeing the traffic immediately.  US1 is the main one that's backed up at the moment.
I made new workers....Connected my miners to them.
They seem to be mining fine however.....
Why in my EMC account(on the EMC website) not showing any activity from my workers?
It's been over 15minutes now.
legendary
Oh... addressing the texting issues.  If the message is longer than 160 chars, you still only get charged 1 credit, not two... so if your provider splits them up, your SMS credits are still only deducted by 1 credit.

legendary
Ok folks... what a fun morning.  Along with the increased traffic, it seems several massive botnets have decided EMC is a nice cosy home.  Traffic wise, we are doing ok, though it's straining a few things here and there... I will be deploying some new hardware ASAP to compensate, but we are ok for now.

However, this apparently raised the ire of SBL and a couple other block lists that decided to send out some automated messages to a couple of my upstream providers that EMC was a massive botnet controller "infecting PCs with trojans world wide."  No... this is not a joke and it's a direct quote.

Anyway I think I got it straightened out and the null routes have been removed.  It caused some weird issues with connectivity to the DB when it happened as well, which I will be investigating. 

There is some share backup going on, so it's going to take a little bit to get all the back shares processed.  Sorry for the interruption, it came as a surprise to me, that's for sure and I was in the car driving downtown when it happened.
LTC

Im back on US1, however, the web frontend is showing funny statistics, probably parsing old stack or maybe working under heavy load.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Ok, trying to switch to EMC as my main pool.
Using cgminer 2.7.1
Connecting to us1.eclipsemc.com:8337
Proper usernname/password thats on my account on the website.
Keeps saying "pool not giving enough work" and switching to my backup pool, on all 4 of my miners.

So my question is, do I have to actually forward the 8337 port?
I've been able to mine on pools that use port 8332 with no issues and without forwarding it.
But I can't seem to connect to EMC.

Is this the issue?
Can't forward ports on my current internet connection which is why I am wondering I suppose.

******EDIT******** Just read that the pool is down...ok that makes sense. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
geez man keep that thing alive!!
Activity: 15
Yep, website is back up, pool is down.  Hooray for backup pools (and hope they have 2TH/s extra capacity sitting around.)
LTC
Indeed, now mining server died, while webserver is working ok.
Pages:
Jump to: