Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 79. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Thanks for the explanation Inaba. As always, you rock Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
The share processing is catching up, so for the hashrate calculations, it looks like there's more shares being submitted than there really are.  Your hashrate(s) should double if you have been submitting shares all along as well.  Once it catches up, things will return to normal.

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptopreneur
The pool having problems then all of the sudden the the pool hashrate doubling doesn't seem like an accident. I smell something fishy.
legendary
Share processing should catch up in the next hour or so and all your shares will display.  As soon as the new DC gets my stuff built like they should, I will be adding an additional US server in that location.
Activity: 240
Yeah, the shares are backed up at the moment, I am investigating the issue.

I cannot log into my account on the site, either, due to it not liking my Yubikey.  No bueno!

EDIT: And almost immediately, it's back.  It looks like my miner is going well too for the time being.
legendary
Yeah, the shares are backed up at the moment, I am investigating the issue.

*EDIT*  I've made some changes that should alleviate the problems.

I'm waiting for a new blockchain to download so I can distribute the load across an additional bitcoind.  I think we were overrunning the capacity of what was currently up and going.  The fact that it takes hours for the blockchain to download is really ridiculous and something definitely needs to be done about that.
Activity: 476
Yeah, something is broke.

I pointed a miner at it for just short of half an hour. My side shows 359 shares accepted. Web site shows zero shares in current round and zero for last 15 minutes.

I'm going back to where I came from. (Just decided today to try EclipseMC for a while. Bad timing I guess.)
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
I'm having the same issue this morning. Hash power was showing less than 50% of actual rate. I've switched to a backup pool until the issue is resolved.
donator
Activity: 448
There are a few really fast miners on the pool. Maybe it has problems handling the high hashing power?
donator
Activity: 448
Perhaps it's on my end, but I have been trying everything I know, and it doesn't seem to help.

When I go to My Workers, and check the hashrates, they are considerably lower than what I am mining with, I have 2 miners, and they both show lower values than they should. Up until now, the hashrate estimation has been pretty much right. Any ideas?

Maybe there's something wrong with the pool. My currently shown hashrate is only 76% of my actual hashrate.

Same here, and it doesn't change much over time.

There's something wrong here.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
is something wrong with the pool?

im getting realy high get/send work times (over 3000!) over here and a lot of rejects too?
Activity: 527
Perhaps it's on my end, but I have been trying everything I know, and it doesn't seem to help.

When I go to My Workers, and check the hashrates, they are considerably lower than what I am mining with, I have 2 miners, and they both show lower values than they should. Up until now, the hashrate estimation has been pretty much right. Any ideas?

Maybe there's something wrong with the pool. My currently shown hashrate is only 76% of my actual hashrate.
Activity: 226

edit: Even setting the estimate window to 60 mins, doesn't show the correct values. My 1.2gh miner is showing 800-900, and my 850mh miner is showing 600. Around 1.5GH/s in total, when I should be at 2GH/s approx. And I know the estimation is not precise, but it has never been so low, for so long.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Personally, I would rather not mention other pools by name in this EMC thread out of respect to Inaba and his awesome pool.  Frankly, it's totally not his fault (nor anyone's) about this bad luck streak. 

This is an excellent pool.  We're just hit with hard times at the moment.  I really hope luck improves soon!

If you're worried about variance, mine at multiple pools through a proxy. Or PM me and I can arrange variance protection for you (ie pay you when the pool has bad luck).
Activity: 164
Look ARROUND!
Personally, I would rather not mention other pools by name in this EMC thread out of respect to Inaba and his awesome pool.  Frankly, it's totally not his fault (nor anyone's) about this bad luck streak. 

This is an excellent pool.  We're just hit with hard times at the moment.  I really hope luck improves soon!
Activity: 756
I had to halve my hashrate to ECM because of the bad luck streak, it's cutting into my margin waaaaay too much, and btc value is rapidly losing out Sad, now doing 400Mhash here and my other 400Mhash at another pool doing 0% fee PPS.  I am voluntarily donating at both pools, and will return all my hashing here once luck begins to improve. 

Mt. red
Activity: 164
Look ARROUND!
I had to halve my hashrate to ECM because of the bad luck streak, it's cutting into my margin waaaaay too much, and btc value is rapidly losing out Sad, now doing 400Mhash here and my other 400Mhash at another pool doing 0% fee PPS.  I am voluntarily donating at both pools, and will return all my hashing here once luck begins to improve. 
Activity: 756
Activity: 271
unbelievable, worst I think I have seen it so many all close together
Activity: 271
Pages:
Jump to: