Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 80. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
NO MORE WHAMMIES
Seriously....  and please increase your donation.  Bring good karma to the pool.  0.32% is so low let's get it to 0.6+ Smiley
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Yeah, the bottom luck percentage is the overall luck.  Although I am not 100% confident that the math is right with that, since I've made some changes to the way blocks are handled since I wrote that and I think there may be some outlying cases that throw that off more than it should be.

Can you please do a luck calculation of the past 50 blocks?

The chart on the Block Stats page is the numbers for the last 49 blocks. The stat in the luck column at the bottom is the one Inaba spoke of being unsure of its accuracy.
https://eclipsemc.com/block_stats.php

As of the post it spans blocks 193763(1762) thru 194557(1811) and reports
Avg Luck: 44%
(50% is median)
Which rose 0.32% withe the last block found 17 minutes ago

Inaba I guess one of the variables would have to be the ever changing difficulty. So to count blocks from more than one difficulty period I assume the equation compensates for this? No need to reveal one of your many "Ancient Chinese Secrets"
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
Yeah, the bottom luck percentage is the overall luck.  Although I am not 100% confident that the math is right with that, since I've made some changes to the way blocks are handled since I wrote that and I think there may be some outlying cases that throw that off more than it should be.

Can you please do a luck calculation of the past 50 blocks?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yeah, the bottom luck percentage is the overall luck.  Although I am not 100% confident that the math is right with that, since I've made some changes to the way blocks are handled since I wrote that and I think there may be some outlying cases that throw that off more than it should be.
Activity: 476
Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.
Well it started by swinging down from a rather high luck, around 60%. Now it's gone all the way down in the other direction, at around 45%.
It happens and I expect a lucky spree is soon.
Inaba, with these recent long rounds can you say how the luck is overall for the pool history? Is it considered up  or down or would these make it about average?

Thanks for your time.
legendary
There is no NMC for PPS.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hmm yeah, it's after login.  I'll see what I can do about making that available without logging in.

*EDIT* Fixed now

Thanks!

howabout NMC though?
Common now, its time to smoke these whammies right now!

Let there be greens.
legendary
Hmm yeah, it's after login.  I'll see what I can do about making that available without logging in.

*EDIT* Fixed now
Yes, the honesty is refreshing!  Thank you!  But Dustin is correct, the cashout feature pays you for your unrealized score as well, so it will be more than the unconfirmed amount typically, especially if you are actively mining.

420: The current PPS rate is on every page with a Quick Stats box.

after login? this is all i see:

QUICK STATISTICS
Active Miners 1381 Round Duration 00:36:31
Current Speed 1.25 TH/s Round Shares 639319
DifficultyLast TradeDaily Avg
219086612.550013.4000BTC 10598300.00140.0014NMC
legendary
Yes, the honesty is refreshing!  Thank you!  But Dustin is correct, the cashout feature pays you for your unrealized score as well, so it will be more than the unconfirmed amount typically, especially if you are actively mining.

420: The current PPS rate is on every page with a Quick Stats box.
What is current PPS rate? where to view on site?
Guys, your honesty after the recent cashout issue is refreshing, but cashout has always been higher than earned, cashout means get paid (minus a fee) for the blocks your DGM earnings haven't been awarded for yet.  If you wait until your DGM earnings stop, cashout won't pay you more than your earnings, your earnings should be higher than your cashout currently is even if you have stopped mining.  If you're still mining and you don't want to reset your DGM earnings, you use the pay now feature instead of the cashout feature.  It's been a while, but this has been discussed in depth in this thread, so there are better details if you want to search for them.

Relatively speaking I'm new to EMC, so I did not go back and read all the posts... Guess that is okay then.
Activity: 406
LTC
Ah, ok, I missed those posts. Without enough info it looks like something is wrong, I thought its a rest from the last bug..
TY for info.
Activity: 807
Guys, your honesty after the recent cashout issue is refreshing, but cashout has always been higher than earned, cashout means get paid (minus a fee) for the blocks your DGM earnings haven't been awarded for yet.  If you wait until your DGM earnings stop, cashout won't pay you more than your earnings, your earnings should be higher than your cashout currently is even if you have stopped mining.  If you're still mining and you don't want to reset your DGM earnings, you use the pay now feature instead of the cashout feature.  It's been a while, but this has been discussed in depth in this thread, so there are better details if you want to search for them.
Hi Inaba,
There is one issue with my account on EMC (username : geegee). I seem to be able to cashout slightly more BTC than I have mined:

Is there any chance to get it fix it? Alternate I can cashout and then send difference to your address if you dont have time to look over.

Cheers Smiley

Does cashing out empty the NMC aswell? Otherwise I'd agree, it does seem like cashing out pays more than the unconfirmed you have even after taking account a 10% fee.
Activity: 406
LTC
Hi Inaba,
There is one issue with my account on EMC (username : geegee). I seem to be able to cashout slightly more BTC than I have mined:

Is there any chance to get it fix it? Alternate I can cashout and then send difference to your address if you dont have time to look over.

Cheers Smiley
I have my phone SMS make a custom.sound from here on my phone. The cha-ching cash register sound. I even hear it.overnight while I sleep lol.. instant notification of success rocks!

awe man I gotta get something like that goin on my phone, such a great feeling its gotta be hearing that
Pages:
Jump to: