Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 81. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
GGRRRR another nasty string of whammies
Activity: 294
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
If you received erroneous fund and are kind enough to return them, I would appreciate it.  You can send them to this BTC address:  1hK7oeDzHTYwSG2BXhfzaucJXenHfTTkL

I suggest everyone of us send Inaba 1 BTC, then He'd be back on track!

I'm willing too even though I didn't get any extra payments, anyone else?

Sent 1 BTC. I've been meaning to do this for a while...

65c1bfba942038ff9b69283e96ba52dc4dce0705cc3712417a69c08491d148e0

Also set my donation % to 10% Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Those little Chinese toddler hands are so fast at T9, you would be amazed.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
I have my phone SMS make a custom.sound from here on my phone. The cha-ching cash register sound. I even hear it.overnight while I sleep lol.. instant notification of success rocks!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
You don't earn credit, it is pure PPS.  You are paid after every block solve.  I can switch that up to a time instead of block solve as well, I just haven't had anyone express a preference.  You are paid as much or as little as you earned, since I send out payments as a sendmany, it's only one fee to send to everyone, so I can send out very small fractions of a BTC.
Thanks. I like the way this works.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Ancient Chinese Secret. Smiley
Translation:  He pays his chinese sweatshop workers (probably children, that monster!) to type out each text message by hand.  I bet they don't even get to use a smartphone that has a virtual keyboard, they're doing it all by numpad!   Cheesy
legendary
Ancient Chinese Secret. Smiley
Look ARROUND!
I love the text messaging option for notifications. How do u do it?
legendary
You don't earn credit, it is pure PPS.  You are paid after every block solve.  I can switch that up to a time instead of block solve as well, I just haven't had anyone express a preference.  You are paid as much or as little as you earned, since I send out payments as a sendmany, it's only one fee to send to everyone, so I can send out very small fractions of a BTC.
All you need to do is put either your Dwolla ID or your BTC wallet address as the username.  Password can be anything.
I understand that. But what are the conditions for payout? Eligius sends them when the credit reaches ~0.67 BTC, or after one week of inactivity. What happens when I stop mining while still having credit? Are there any statistics for this mode of mining?
legendary
All you need to do is put either your Dwolla ID or your BTC wallet address as the username.  Password can be anything.

I'm interested in mining account-less (username=payment address), but I can't seem to find much information about it. How is it handled? Are there stats? When are miners paid? What happens if I stop mining?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
legendary
All cached shares have been processed and things should start sliding back to normal now.

New file server is up and running, so there shouldn't be any random drop outs and I can actually get some sleep tonight instead of worrying about the stupid file server crashing again.
haven't notice anything here
legendary
Servers coming back up shortly.  Share processing will take a bit to catch up, so stats will be wonky until it does.

Just wanted to make sure no one had problems with mining this time when the web server went down, right? 
legendary
Website will be going down in a few minutes while I replace some hardware on the FS.  The mining servers *should* stay up this time.  Downtime should be less than 30 minutes.
keep them greens rollin  Shocked
common now no more whammies
Look ARROUND!
this is the round that never ends. . . .  it just goes on and on my friend. . . .  .*sigh*
Finally LOL
Pages:
Jump to: