Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 84. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
There is a thread, yes... it's https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/glbse-bfls-bitcoin-mining-sales-75433

I won't be expanding my mining operations, but I will continue on the course I have already set and paid for.  So everything I've said/done up to this point is still on track, I just won't be adding new hardware beyond the MiniRiG SC's I was already planning on.

I had expected the hardware this week and I'm a little disappointed that it hasn't show up.  Since I start my first day there on Monday, I'll be able to figure out where my hardware is at this point, but it should be next week... so the first payment should be a week from Sunday. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Relaxed == related (iPhone ...)

I wanted to know where to ask these kind of questions. So that this thread is not spammed with non pool questions Smiley

Btw. just out of curiosity: when will the first payout of bfl.rig be made?
legendary
For the short blocks, if two blocks are found inside the same share processing window, the second block is basically lumped in with the first one.  I do it this way because I do not want to punish slower miners.  If we counted the actual shares for a fast block, only the fastest miners would end up getting paid and the slower miners would get screwed.  The faster the pool gets, the more prominent this would become and I did not want to screw anyone out of BTC. So now ultra-short blocks are basically counted by the amount of shares you submitted for the previous block, making it fair for everyone.

Any blocks found within ~2 minutes or each other will be counted together.  That should give the slower miners enough time to submit at least a few shares towards a block, unless they are mining with CPUs or something.

You'll notice on 0 share blocks your payout is almost exactly the same as the previous block, it's like getting a block for free! Smiley

Brokk: What do you want to know about the glbse shares?  I'm not sure I follow your statement or question?
He is relaxed to them now and so that raises some questions about his mining business.....

Inaba do you have an active thread about your glbse shares?

Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Seems to be all blocks under some number of shares. I was just going to PM Inaba and ask if it was to fix the short block calculations so he doesn't get to loan large amounts of BTC to people again. Hopefully it all came back.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
How can we have solved block #193393 if we produced 0 block shares? Just wondering Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why is it so damn hot in here?
If I see "Payouts will now be processed every 4 to 6 weeks" on the site, I can't be held responsible for what I will do.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

I find it hilarious that everyone on that thread is petitioning you for answers about BFL or its products.  Cheesy

Best of luck man!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
One Question towards You , BFL and your buisness at GLBSE:

How does your new employment affect GLBSE (BFLS, BLF.RIG)?

new employment   ??
legendary
I will not be replacing the singles.  I will be phasing those out/upgrading them to one of the mini-rigs. They are just a bear to manage individually.  They are convenient for smaller farms, but when you have more than 30 of them, it's a monster pain in the ass.
so does the "transfer 200 shares to a real single" ? Will you replace them or not ?
legendary
I won't be expanding any of my GLBSE assets, but the stuff already planned and paid for will continue forward as normal; I just won't be adding to my mining operations from this point forward.
One Question towards You , BFL and your buisness at GLBSE:

How does your new employment affect GLBSE (BFLS, BLF.RIG)?
legendary
Yeah I thought blocks less then 1% were supposed to show up once every 100 blocks..

Not 3 in the last 11 blocks..

I meant to address this.  The % you see is the % of blocks, across the entire network, that will be longer than that, not just the pool.
legendary
We are running at 56.19% luck for the past 50 blocks.  That's 6.19% over... so we are doing very well, even with the long blocks.
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Yeah I thought blocks less then 1% were supposed to show up once every 100 blocks..

Not 3 in the last 11 blocks..

what do you mean by less than 1%?

The luck meter, 50% is average.

Blocks 191795(1607), 191888(1610), 192022(1617)  were all less then 1%.

A VERY bad run of luck..
Pages:
Jump to: