Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 85. (Read 499602 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Yeah I thought blocks less then 1% were supposed to show up once every 100 blocks..

Not 3 in the last 11 blocks..

what do you mean by less than 1%?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
fear not, my nvidia 8800GTX has been put to work on this

soon blocks will be solved **at an even slower pace
My Athlon II X2 is at it!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
come on greens

bright greens bright greens

any greens will do, brighter the better

nothing red only greens

no whammies no whammies

common now no whammies
common? perhaps someone meant come on!
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
fear not, my nvidia 8800GTX has been put to work on this

soon blocks will be solved **at an even slower pace
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
You have the option of either DGM or PPS. If you click the "My Workers"->"Manage" you can then adjust the payout method you prefer for each worker.

Also on this page you can set the time in minutes you prefer to be alerted after that worker has failed to send work for this specified amount of time. The alerts can be by txt message or email, these options are enabled/disabled on the "Account" page, down at the bottom of the left column under where it says "Email / SMS Events"

Sweet!  Got me worried when I saw PPS up top there.  Now I will ignore that value and enjoy my DGM!  Smiley

I do not believe this estimate includes the namecoin, but I could be wrong. On the Block Stats page if you look just above where it says "MY Earnings", in red it says "Namecoin Block History", click that and it switches over to the namecoin block stats page.

kk thanks for this, I set it to automatically pay me my NMC as BTC every 2 NMC Smiley

No differences, all same port #8337. Not sure if Inaba has a recomendation based on current traffic, haven't seen him state anything like that recently. He is most always on top of things so when something comes up its usually back to normal by the time you can ask about it or tell about it.

us2 it is!

look at the greens, keep the complaints coming its working
look at the greens, keep the complaints coming its working
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Last week there was a string of really good luck.  And now... not so good.  It'll likely all even out in the end.

One sure way to increase the luck is to switch to PPS or switch to a different pool.  As soon as you switch, the pool will start to get lucky again.  Smiley

This is pretty horrible luck if you ask me. Exchange rate over $10 and I've had hardly anything to sell over the past few days. I just started mining on EMC this week so I've yet to see a string of good luck.
Activity: 344
Last week there was a string of really good luck.  And now... not so good.  It'll likely all even out in the end.

One sure way to increase the luck is to switch to PPS or switch to a different pool.  As soon as you switch, the pool will start to get lucky again.  Smiley
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
What's up with this luck. Does anyone have any answers or ideas about this?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Yeah I thought blocks less then 1% were supposed to show up once every 100 blocks..

Not 3 in the last 11 blocks..
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
We have been getting some very strange luck
come on greens

bright greens bright greens

any greens will do, brighter the better

nothing red only greens

no whammies no whammies

common now no whammies
- just saw the huge hashrate increase for you guys and i'm coming back! but i saw proportionate is gone and it's PPS only now?  Sad  oh well i'll leave it going and it'll probably work out better that way anyway.

You have the option of either DGM or PPS. If you click the "My Workers"->"Manage" you can then adjust the payout method you prefer for each worker.

Also on this page you can set the time in minutes you prefer to be alerted after that worker has failed to send work for this specified amount of time. The alerts can be by txt message or email, these options are enabled/disabled on the "Account" page, down at the bottom of the left column under where it says "Email / SMS Events"

- if i set my payout to pay my NMC out as BTC to me, and I look on the worker screen and it shows you your estimate payout in BTC and USD per day per worker, does that figure include my NMC payout in it?

I do not believe this estimate includes the namecoin, but I could be wrong. On the Block Stats page if you look just above where it says "MY Earnings", in red it says "Namecoin Block History", click that and it switches over to the namecoin block stats page.

- is there a difference between us.eclipsemc.com, us1.eclipsemc.com, or us2.eclipsemc.com?  either one is okay?

No differences, all same port #8337. Not sure if Inaba has a recomendation based on current traffic, haven't seen him state anything like that recently. He is most always on top of things so when something comes up its usually back to normal by the time you can ask about it or tell about it.
buried catch it on the next page
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
hey! couple questions (which are probably answered elsewhere in the 142 pages but..)

- just saw the huge hashrate increase for you guys and i'm coming back! but i saw proportionate is gone and it's PPS only now?  Sad  oh well i'll leave it going and it'll probably work out better that way anyway.

- if i set my payout to pay my NMC out as BTC to me, and I look on the worker screen and it shows you your estimate payout in BTC and USD per day per worker, does that figure include my NMC payout in it?

- is there a difference between us.eclipsemc.com, us1.eclipsemc.com, or us2.eclipsemc.com?  either one is okay?
last 12 blocks averaging 4,128,822 shares per block

edit:
average above is from blocks #191647(1601) - 191897(1612)
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
well these less than a minute apart blocks 191888 and 191889 have to help recover from that rut Cheesy
Activity: 294
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
My guess is that you find a block, but not report it, so the ones who do report as usual get more difficult blocks and the network speed goes down as well. I hope that block withholding attack is not possible at all =), since if you don't report it, someone will find it very soon anyway.

Such an attack is possible, but I'm not sure how it's beneficial to someone to perform it.  It would be if they could submit it as their own and get the 50BTC for themselves, but if I understand correctly, they don't know what the block is, they only have the proof of work.  Regardless, "someone will find it very soon anyway," is inaccurate.  Someone may find a block very soon, but not likely the one that was withheld.

I'm curious about this too; the only reason I can think of is if they want to destroy the Bitcoin network. That doesn't make much sense though...
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
My guess is that you find a block, but not report it, so the ones who do report as usual get more difficult blocks and the network speed goes down as well. I hope that block withholding attack is not possible at all =), since if you don't report it, someone will find it very soon anyway.
Such an attack is possible, but I'm not sure how it's beneficial to someone to perform it.  It would be if they could submit it as their own and get the 50BTC for themselves, but if I understand correctly, they don't know what the block is, they only have the proof of work.  Regardless, "someone will find it very soon anyway," is inaccurate.  Someone may find a block very soon, but not likely the one that was withheld.
Pages:
Jump to: