Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 87. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Server is back up.. the file server hosting the website had a problem.  It's been beaten into submission, but I need to replace it... guess that moves up my agenda list to the top. :p
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Thanks. Doesn't seem to work for me tho.
Activity: 406
LTC
##### emc #####
host           =       "208.110.68.114"
http_port      =       "8337"
Server and site are down for me at the moment. Anyone else experiencing this?

Me too. Your miner still connecting?

My miners are on a backup pool atm.

Can anyone post the ip of the server? I can't recall it.
LTC
Yeah, I am headed down to the DC to see what's up.  The mining server is still up but DNS won't resolve.  You can mine to the IP address directly.
Weird, I'm using IP in configuration to make sure getwork resolves fast but I had no activity in stats after web page went down.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

Me too. Your miner still connecting?
legendary
Yeah, I am headed down to the DC to see what's up.  The mining server is still up but DNS won't resolve.  You can mine to the IP address directly.

Activity: 270
LTC
Me too..
Activity: 476
Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

Does appear that way to me too. My miners switched to the alternative pool and I can't get anywhere on their site.
legendary
Ahh crap, you're right, it's not counting PPS shares. #@%@ 

As far as the 15 second block, fast blocks like that are rolled into the previous block, this prevents a scenario where only the fastest/highest hashrate miners get paid for a block.  Basically, everyone gets paid almost as much of that fast block as they did for the previous block.  So whatever you contributed to the previous block is effectively what you contribute to the super fast block.  This does not, of course, apply to PPS.  It makes things more fair for the slower miners while not penalizing the fast miners for being fast.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
The worker thing I noticed for BTCmon specifically is that if you're doing PPS, the hashrate doesn't show up in BTCmon, but as soon as you set the worker to DGM, it shows up.

I have the feeling BlackPepper is running PPS.
Activity: 476
Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.
Woohoo!
15 second block!

It was over so fast, my GPU's or CM1 didn't even get a single share on it.
legendary
Dwolla is proving to be a major pain in the ass to deal with.  Dwolla has what's called a "facilitator fee," which is similar to the $0.25 fee Dwolla charges for each transaction over $10.  Going forward, that fee will be passed along the transaction at 2.5% of the transaction total (Almost half what the Paypal fee was!).

Right now, I am losing money on nearly every transaction to Dwolla, either in actual funds or in time/effort to maintain.  Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to be independently wealthy, I can't afford to fund it on my own! Smiley

So starting on Monday, you'll see the facilitator fee passed along to your Dwolla transaction in addition to the $0.25 Dwolla charges if the transfer is over $10.  If the transaction is under $10, the Dwolla fee is waived but you'll still see the facilitator fee, unfortunately.

Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
What's the app from the screenshot?
http://btcmon.com/ iPhone only, currently. This may be your best bet for Android, but I have looked into it in detail.
legendary
I think I've got all the Dwolla payments caught up properly.  If you are missing a Dwolla payment, let me know and I will get it fixed. 
Pages:
Jump to: