Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 88. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Ok... I think I fixed the api.  Can you test it out and see if it's accurate?  The estimated payout in the API should match what's on quickstats, instead of being off by quite a bit in some cases.
legendary
What about the mobile workers page, is that correct?  I will need to look over the API code, I don't mess with it much so it's possible something has gotten broken since I've been working on the hashrate tracking.

Are you saying your estimated rewards have dropped to 0 on the Quick Stats on the web page?

*EDIT*  - Worker stats is definitely broken on the API.  I will fix it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
What's the app from the screenshot?
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
Hmmm, all I can say is... you need to charge your phone.
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
I see your worker on your mobile worker page, it's hashing at roughly 50 GH/s.  Can you send me a screen shot of your browser perhaps?

It sounds like you are using the wrong API key.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here is a screenshot of how it looks like on my phone. I've tried to rename workers back and forth, but now none of them would appear as working. You're right about wrong API key in the browser though. I've noticed that the button on the web site uses old API key, so I changed it and it works.

P.S. Wow, I just renamed my workers, and my estimated rewards dropped to 0 and 24h earnings got reduced by 2btc...
legendary
I see your worker on your mobile worker page, it's hashing at roughly 50 GH/s.  Can you send me a screen shot of your browser perhaps?

It sounds like you are using the wrong API key.
Which worker is not working? I am looking at your workers and all of them are not active except for 1 (the minirig worker), so none of them would be visible.

I just changed one of yours at random to active and they show up on the mobile workers page if I activate it.  Can you be more specific on what steps you are taking?
Yes, currently I have 1 worker with 2 boxes attached to it, and I can see it on the "my workers" page, but neither on mobile workers, nor on API and apps which are using it (like BTCmon for iphone). The weirdest thing is that if I put my GPU rig online, it shows up just ok, everywhere. The steps I take - well, I press mobile workers link, or refresh the stat page on my phone, if that helps. Its not a big deal, but would be nice to have it on my phone through API.
legendary
Which worker is not working? I am looking at your workers and all of them are not active except for 1 (the minirig worker), so none of them would be visible.

I just changed one of yours at random to active and they show up on the mobile workers page if I activate it.  Can you be more specific on what steps you are taking?
Inaba,
I'm having problems with the API and mobile workers page. It doesn't show my workers speed. I had an old worker for video cards rig, and it shows the speed, if I switch it on, but not for freshly created workers. I've tried to change my API key a few times, but no luck.  Huh

P.S. User is Jehu
legendary
It's definitely on my agenda, but things keep getting prioritized over it.  I need more hours in the day!  But there is an EU server on the books as soon as I can get it taken care of.
Activity: 700
There is no EU server from what I know Huh...
I think there was one but it was costly to maintain it.
Maybe in the future let us hope.
Activity: 784
hm i think my isp isn't able to get me a stable Internet connection...... I could get the times down to 700-800 but not lower.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LTC
Thx inaba for reseting my Account Smiley

Im experiencing connection issues with US and EU servers. My Miners show incredibly high poll loop , network and submit  (Bejond 700ms to 1000ms) times ..... Anyone (in Germany) experiencing the same Errors?

EU server? Is there anyone? I had some issues yesterday with delays and errors in 'getwork' but I didnt check again today.
Activity: 784
Thx inaba for reseting my Account Smiley

Im experiencing connection issues with US and EU servers. My Miners show incredibly high poll loop , network and submit  (Bejond 700ms to 1000ms) times ..... Anyone (in Germany) experiencing the same Errors?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hiho!

Donating 10% too. Cant believe that there are over 1000 active miners and only 0,58% donating.

Moneybokers is no good idea. The biggest german market bitcoin.de had a moneybookers payment option in the beginning. Then moneybookers started to cancel all btc related payments AND blocked all the btc related accounts!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Moneybookers denied my application and has not responded to my query for further information as to why or how to appeal.  Unless they get back to me, there's not a lot I can do... you could write them and ask them why it was denied and why they refuse to respond to me, though?  If enough people did that, maybe they would finally listen.

They seem to be exceptionally poorly run in terms of customer service, sadly.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi Inaba,

Have you still planned add moneybookers payout soon?

Thanks
I was finally able to contact Kimitobo and he graciously agreed (and has) returned the erroneous 138 coins.  I'd like to thank him for being honest and quick with a response!  Only down about ~850 BTC now!

Gratz! I really hope you can get back more  Wink

P.S. For some reason BTCmon app for iPhone doesn't show freshly added workers for mini rigs. Well it does, but the speed is 0  Huh
legendary
I was finally able to contact Kimitobo and he graciously agreed (and has) returned the erroneous 138 coins.  I'd like to thank him for being honest and quick with a response!  Only down about ~850 BTC now!
legendary
Please send me an email from the email address that is registered with your account and I can get it taken care of.
Pages:
Jump to: