Pages:
Author

Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto - page 2. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
even nobody uses, it is the good news, we need such attacks and advertisements to make the market grow, blockchain will grow and anyway all of us will earn from this, hope it goes on.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This is good to hear and i hope other platforms or systems will follow suit. Blockchain has made many things possible while passing through stages to reach where it is today, that is to say it has come too far and will surely succed in bringing new changes to the world.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
This is the right step towards a higher level. With time more platforms will definitely come on board. Also, I believe this will take place sooner than later as it is becoming imperative that the world is now seeing the opportunities within blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
It’s time for us to take an example from Europe and not only in the field of coffee. It's time to scale the use of cryptocurrency in large retail chains. I hope that this idea will be implemented in the next 2 years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Whenever i see a business establishment or any firm, industry or  organization accepting cryptocurrency for any of its transactions, it gives me the assurance that cryptocurrency has come to stay.
My expectation now is to see countries officially approving the use of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchanges, which i believe will start happening soon.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
So which of the crpto do they accept? i know most shops and online stores mostly accept btc so i would love to know which among the thousands of alts we have in the market are they accepting, though it is a great idea to hear this, i love me a fresh cup of coffee Grin, thought of buying it with my crypto will be really awesome.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
Weeee, finally i can enjoy a good coffee thinking at bitcoin and looking at nice surroundings. This is cool, having a coffee and trading altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
At the moment, I think that already more coffee shops accept cryptocurrencies and that’s fine. I think every day it is increasingly in demand and has a positive effect on development.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
 Grin Yes, give your bitcoin for coffee. Very interesting. Coffee houses will be mine coffee. I think the cryptocurrency is not yet ready for this. Well, it will be interesting to see what happens with this.
Activity: 602
You know what that says? this speaks to the fact that finally start to take into consideration Bitcoin and cryptocurrency,and not just biznesmeny but also the clients and the government,now beginning to look to the cryptocurrency and begin to apply them,and it is possible to say to win,so as soon as not far from the heyday era of cryptocurrency
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Another great step that will near the mass adoption. To be honest, I am living in Europe and there are some shops that already accept crypto currencies and those are not only coffee shops, but digital stores, clothes, restaurants and so on.

It's very impressive how this well known countries already caters the transaction process, I've heard /read before about some singaporean coffee shop
also caters the same, with this moved, we will expect more people to learn how effective this chain can be and how it will help the industry.
Activity: 707
This is wonderful and shows that cryptocurrency has come to stay and only a matter of time and with adequate improvements the world will embrace it. This year will certainly  be a good year for the crypto space.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
This is actually a good news for the cryptocurrency community. If more firms can accept cryptocurrency in different parts of the world, then we are closer to mass adoption. I believe that with time more persons will see the benefits that cryptocurrency has to offer and will support the revolution.
Activity: 154
Amazing news for the industry. News like this are what we need for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If there are many projects that target specific conventional businesses and build in a simple way to integrate it with conventional models, it will be very easy to achieve mass adoption.
Activity: 201
Well this sounds good and i think it is great news which contributes to the adoption of cryptocurrencies to be used as a currency and not only as an asset of value. I hope these coffee shops implement this as soon as possible.
Activity: 574
that is a good information for us.
one by one and step by step cryptocurrency will have a place in the world.
the future is coming and we all know if someday that we can use blokchain technology and cryptocurrency for a real payment.
thanks for sharing a good information, let's wait a good info next time.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
The more shops, cafes, restaurants, online stores will use cryptocurrency as an additional means of payment, the more people will have the desire to get acquainted with cryptocurrency and acquire it, this is exactly what we need for the mass distribution of the blockchain.

These days, cryptocurrency is viewed a big name in terms of fiscal field, hence probably it's not a big surprise when many more shops or stores accept cryptocurrency. However, the most important thing is when we can use crypto officially like the way we used fiat currency to pay for a good or service. Crypto is accepted but it depends on nation, we don't really have freedom in using it in all the places of the world, so we just take it limited usage. With the burgeoning crypto industry, hopefully all of us can use cryptocurrency for paying in any place in the world some day.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
The mass adoption like this is exactly what crypto need to spread. People who don't know what crypto is will be curious and learn about it to find out how they can use crypto as a payment. It is a good start
But the application of crypto in such a widespread and widespread way, the government will probably pay a lot of attention to crypto and when the government devotes special care to crypto, perhaps the old people in bitcoin will begin to face tax rules and regulations. Taxation is really a sensitive issue for people involved in crypto, hopefully when the government participates, they should consider carefully, too high taxes can create a rebellion and chaos for this field
Activity: 518
Another great step that will near the mass adoption. To be honest, I am living in Europe and there are some shops that already accept crypto currencies and those are not only coffee shops, but digital stores, clothes, restaurants and so on.
I just noticed that there are coffee shops that accept cryptocurrency , but other stores I have not seen what they accept , if not difficult to tell them ?
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: